Arlene Foster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the end of Arlene as first minister but she’ll be back to fight against injustices on SM her beloved cat was killed yesterday so it’s good to see she’s still got a sense of humour after the way she’s been treated by the Dinosauric Unionist Party

Reactions: 2
Probably time for her own thread!

I'm not sure she's going to get anywhere with her campaining for more control on social media.

Winning her case against jesson kinda shows the current rules work and a public figure with a large platform is held to account (if you have the funds).

What can she or anyone really do about nobodies sharing bullshit on social media?

Reactions: 3

I'm not sure she's going to get anywhere with her campaining for more control on social media.

Winning her case against jesson kinda shows the current rules work and a public figure with a large platform is held to account (if you have the funds).

What can she or anyone really do about nobodies sharing bullshit on social media?
I'm only seeing this thread now 😬 I wonder could we change it to the Norn Ireland thread ? as there's not much to discuss on Arlene but things are kicking off here with Brexit etc ( we've been discussing things on the Brexit thread )...Thank you @Yel for making it x

Reactions: 3

Another successful case ,if you’ve got the money to chase them up

Reactions: 1

Yel

Well anyone setting up a change dot org petition can get in the bin 😆

What a waste of time that achieves nothing other than helping someone be given a 6 figure bill. Fed up of them being posted across so many tattle threads 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well anyone setting up a change dot org petition can get in the bin 😆

What a waste of time that achieves nothing other than helping someone be given a 6 figure bill. Fed up of them being posted across so many tattle threads 😐
I’m dying to know who it is, they’ve obviously got money if they’ve agreed to that payout ! Connected to this maybe 🤔 especially as he’s agreed to keep the persons identity under wraps 🤷🏼‍♀️https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...t-why-the-findings-are-so-important-1.4201416

Ahh ! Thought it might be someone with a bit of clout if they wanted to keep their identity hidden, he’s also had another payout from another troll , five figures this time.
EB1B119C-968E-4A8D-A783-DAAF9DE37870.jpeg

She’s back!
I wonder if she mentioned Dr Christian and her monies due!?

Regulating social media seems to be her new thing and I think she's fully on board with people need to give Facebook / twitter Id to have an account 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I wonder if she mentioned Dr Christian and her monies due!?

Regulating social media seems to be her new thing and I think she's fully on board with people need to give Facebook / twitter Id to have an account 🤦‍♀️
I saw that ,she's putting her full weight behind it 😬... no mention of Dr C she may spare his blushes a while longer while she gets her speech prepared 😂 I'm more invested on how herself and Farage will gel :unsure:

I don't like either of them, but together they could be very watchable.

Has she got a regular slot?