Are you addicted to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be more active on here. I like to read and catch up on the few threads I enjoy nowadays when I have some quiet time but I don’t always contribute. Some days I have to switch off either because of my mood or because I’m just busy with life, same with social media. A detox from screens in general can be good.

Reactions: 6
I use tattle a lot to help with feelings of loneliness I get. I work in a tiny office and am lone working a lot of the time, so I use tattle a LOT at work so I don’t feel so alone. It’s always on in the background. When I’m off work I don’t use it quite as much but still at least once a day minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I seem to be on here less at the moment and it’s because I’ve deleted all social media and I’m also not ill and stuck in bed all the time anymore. When I first got ill and all I could do was scroll mindlessly, this site was a godsend! I am definitely on it more when I feel lonely/crappy as well as it’s nice just to be able to chat and vent anonymously!! I’ve found far more support on Tattle than offline 😅

Reactions: 4
Yes definitely, I had an account years ago but started using it in lockdown which, to some extent, kept me sand. However now back at work full time I follow about a million threads and I check it far more times than any other website I use

Reactions: 4
Hmmmmmm probably a bit!! Although my favourite thread got closed down this week so I feel a bit lost 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hmmmmmm probably a bit!! Although my favourite thread got closed down this week so I feel a bit lost 😞
Was that the Unpopular Opinions thread... i used to enjoy that too and was disappointed it was closed down.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes absolutely. Showing my age but I miss this style of internet. C4 forums were my original hangout many moons ago. Facebook is unreadable these days. Everyone's racist or clickbaiting you or trying to sell you something. I like it here. I'm putting my feet up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes absolutely. Showing my age but I miss this style of internet. C4 forums were my original hangout many moons ago. Facebook is unreadable these days. Everyone's racist or clickbaiting you or trying to sell you something. I like it here. I'm putting my feet up.
I used to use DigitalSpy forums, and going even further back Dotmusic and Worldpop.

I agree I don't see any decent debates happening on Facebook. I like the classic message board format.

Reactions: 3
Not addicted but here often out of current boredom staying at home due to cost of living. I don't care about my likes and I don't check responses to my posts unless by accident. Just noticed I became a VIP, but I don't know when that happened.

I don't use social media at all or post on any other forums.

Reactions: 5
I'm on a fair bit so maybe. It was a decent forum to land on after the big DS change.

Reactions: 1
I liked the Showbiz forum and occasionally posted there but the footfall on it seemed to dive over the years.
Yeah seemed to lose a lot of members in the later years. Plus there were a lot of bans. I think it had run its course which is why they axed most of the 'chatty' sections.

Reactions: 3
I believe that the bad posts got deleted. Sometimes it got a bit heated 😅. Anyways I miss it and I only really visit the new baby thread regularly now.

The mods said they were having to intervene on it more than any thread and were closing it permanently. I couldn't understand which posts caused so much offence.
Out of all the threads on here , that’s the only thread I blocked some people on and I think it probably became an outlet for some twats to behave badly.

Reactions: 6
Yep.
Through everyday life and social media, I seem to interact with the same people all day every day, and for years and years. It’s nice to join a community of completely different people.

I found out about tattle when MOD was called out. I was actually working with her at my old company at the time and hated her. She never declared our gifted products (that she asked for!) or tag us and she’d look so smug wearing them. So of course, I was beaming when that happened. Been hooked ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2