Are you addicted to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I post on here most days for the last 9 months approximately and find myself checking on here at least 20 times a day for likes and responses to my posts.

Anyone else got similar urges to check Tattle all the time? Any of you feel you're on it TOO much?

Reactions: 16
Yeah I check it a lot but not really for likes and responses. Just to keep me entertained during the day really

Reactions: 16
Yep, one of the best forums I've been on, especially the reality threads!!

Reactions: 3
Yes I feel like I'm on it all the time but some of the threads move so fast if I don't check regularly I have pages and pages to catch up on šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 5
Yes but not really for likes or responses unless Iā€™ve posted something to get people talking or the threads Iā€™m on are busy. Tattle is the first thing I check when I wake up šŸ˜†

I go through phases and tend to be on tattle more when my depression flares up badly. I am trying not to be online as much these days to help with my MH and I think some people on this site could benefit from the same šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 17
I go through phases and tend to be on tattle more when my depression flares up badly. I am trying not to be online as much these days to help with my MH and I think some people on this site could benefit from the same šŸ¤Ŗ
I do find tattle can affect my mental health, too.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No. I had a couple of weeks off and didnā€™t miss it. Iā€™ll dip in now and again

Reactions: 1
I do find tattle can affect my mental health, too.
It can get too negative in parts and I'm guilty of that. I try to participate in some of the lighter threads as well as complaining in the heavier ones

Yes because it gives me a good laugh
It's given me a great laugh. I have a busy job but on my break or between tasks I would often go on Tattle for a quick look and a laugh. The Captain Tom thread especially is comedy gold.

Reactions: 1
Nah. It's entertaining enough, but sometimes I give it a rest for a while. Compared to some people I haven't been here that long.

Forums seem to be a dying breed as Twitter, Tik Tok etc take over.

Nah. It's entertaining enough, but sometimes I give it a rest for a while. Compared to some people I haven't been here that long.

Forums seem to be a dying breed as Twitter, Tik Tok etc take over.
I used to frequent the Digitalspy forums but find Tattle more enjoyable. There was only one celebs forum on DS and it's now been closed down. In fairness the DS moderation wasn't too bad compared to some other forums I've used. I can't stand Tiktok and I find Twitter unsatisfactory for having a conversation with someone.

Reactions: 5
Not addicted but I do check in a few times a day. I would say Iā€™m more addicted to tiktok than tattle šŸ¤£ I do like tattle though most of the time.

I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I do enjoy popping on here in the evening to see all the social media shenanigans! I mostly read but have started commenting here and there :)

Reactions: 2
Yes. I love tattle, I feel like I can be my true self and be as ā€œbitchyā€ as I want , long live no holds barred gossip šŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can turn all of your notifications on tattle off and if youā€™re using a smartphone change the colour settings to greyscale. So everything is in black and white. Much less addictive that way.

Reactions: 2