Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lonelystar

I’ve heard that most of her family members don’t like her they just tolerate her...but then again that’s not a valid excuse to not visit your homeland, especially when you mom is on her death bed...so maybe there’s more going on behind the scenes
wtf her mother is on her deathbed and she aint visiting ??

Renata

VIP Member
I know we usually only speak about women on this sub but do you guys know Adam Saleh? Apparently he sleeps with trans women??!?! I don’t have anything against the lgbtq wallah but they accused him and his married friend of sleeping with them... so like is it the new trend to sleep with trans ppl then go back home to your wives??🤮🤮😭😭 My baby cousin used to love them and went to see them in London years ago
How do you know this?

I know he is desperate for attention but need proof of this.

laalmzr

Hi everyone does anyone have a tea about fatima al ansari ?? I just heard that she’s not enough with bookhaled ? They are not together anymore

emirati97

Totally random, whats up with sara al madani and michele morrone is it true that he got her name tattooed and wasn't she like married to some other asian guy
They went on a trip to Greece together I believe LOL. She was married to a Pakistani guy(I thought he was gay) lol and then they divorced supposedly around when that guy came, idk about the tattoo

Riro

Mahra was so cute when she was younger but she got so much plastic surgery done. She never posts with her family in Dubai anymore I wonder if Mo divorced her mom or something
Yah her parents divorced ages ago, when she was a kid or maybe at the time of her birth

Yah her parents divorced ages ago, when she was a kid or maybe at the time of her birth
I heard somewhere mahra isn't well liked by the family mainly the sisters

cheatonher

This girl I follow on Instagram, I also went to school with her is definitely a porta potty! She travels almost every 2 weeks. She doesn’t seem to have a job. Look her up on Instagram and tell me what’s you think. Her Instagram is TainaMcqueen

duchessofedgware

She is sweet but a bit fake. She is friends with whoever for fame after that fallout with the rest of iraqis.
I’ve heard that she used to be friends with Rawan and then they had a big fall out. Someone said that Rawan was a cause of her divorce. But i dont know if this info is correct. Can anyone confirm this info?
I saw that they are on each other snapchats recently again.

Do you know why that Iraqi group fell out? I remember it used to be the Zaki sisters, the Sheikhly’s, Murooj al Saadi, etc. It seems to be a pretty big deal considering they still bring it up quite often.

I’ve never heard of Rawan’s involvement I thought they were always friends especially since Marmar goes to London often too. I did see their snaps recently too!

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
What about noura al Khalifa? She’s always coming up on my snap discover page. What’s her deal

not even full saudi her or her sisters. I think they’re like 1/4, anyways they mind their own business. But are married to very conservative men. Her sister got gifted a brand new mercedes only for her to not be allowed to drive like??🤣I wish they’d all relax with the adel filters because they’re not even ugly.

mt_1980

any thoghts on deema asaadi? she is suddenly in full expensive brands when she only used to wear zara. what does her husband do?

Susu

Anyone know about mim_design aka Mariam AlYassi? Does she come from a rich family? She buys a lot of luxury items. I know she has her own brand but not sure how popular it is 🤔