Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ava blacks man’s tik toks are interesting... he posted one and it got 43 likes but 37 people shared it. Very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these influencer’s bf’s seem to be using them for clout 😭 tho you’d think a man of his age wouldn’t care for likes and followers.

Reactions: 4
All these influencer’s bf’s seem to be using them for clout 😭 tho you’d think a man of his age wouldn’t care for likes and followers.
Was literally thinking the same thing. The men seem more interested in gaining some sort of status 🤒

Reactions: 2
Omg I’m sorry I know this is a thread for aquarius but I just went on ava blacks bf insta again and I’m actually convinced he is 50+ like I know it’s been said 100 times but he looks so old. I used to think their relationship was cute but now that I’ve actually looked at their profiles more I’m realising Ava just comes across as being really young and naive and I think it’s bizarre she’s engaged to him and acts like they are soul mates with that age gap and the fact they were only together like a year before he proposed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m sorry I know this is a thread for aquarius but I just went on ava blacks bf insta again and I’m actually convinced he is 50+ like I know it’s been said 100 times but he looks so old. I used to think their relationship was cute but now that I’ve actually looked at their profiles more I’m realising Ava just comes across as being really young and naive and I think it’s bizarre she’s engaged to him and acts like they are soul mates with that age gap and the fact they were only together like a year before he proposed
Yeah! Her last boyfriend (jack, i think?? could be wrong) was in his early 20s when she was 15/16. She comes across so naive to fall for older men who have no business talking to girls that young. Tries to act so mature but she is completely blind to it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah! Her last boyfriend (jack, i think?? could be wrong) was in his early 20s when she was 15/16. She comes across so naive to fall for older men who have no business talking to girls that young. Tries to act so mature but she is completely blind to it.
Yeah she thinks they are a pure power couple it’s slightly cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does that Carla Kent have a BBL do we know?
I am sure I saw people on here saying she does and she spoke about getting it done then never let on when she’s had it done? She replied to a comment on her insta saying she hasnt had a BBL, so if she has and she’s lying about it that’s so bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.