Apple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like everyone is suing them at the moment, and I'm totally here for it. DoJ chiming in feels like the cherry on the cake.

They keep getting fines that are "only one days revenue", which now must be really adding up and affecting future revenue.

It's reached a level where they've got too big and controlling for even the US gov to turn a blind eye. And despite what all the Apple cult members say, no one apart from Apple and their shareholders win from this behaviour.

Can't see this malicious compliance they're trying to pretend to follow judgements going down well.

Reactions: 1
They make way too much money. I was reading they have something like $160BILLION in cash in the bank.

Reactions: 1
They make way too much money. I was reading they have something like $160BILLION in cash in the bank.
Apple's 2023 revenue is greater than the economic output of more than 75% of countries.

They're now a services company, where they make 70% profit margins from said services and keep growing year on year.
Screenshot_20240325_095203_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20240325_095240_Reddit.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2