Aoife Walsh #3 Claddagh ring right way round, another rich man on the rebound?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife's plans are going swimmingly I would say. Hang on to Mr Rich lad for 18 months- get that rock on the finger, do the fairytale wedding, pop out an another kid and its , as her long forgotten Irish would remind her, as mhun na muice

Reactions: 5
I would have thought she was away with the parents again. The lad I saw her with at the National stud was fairly young like same age as her. Not old enough to have built up the career and wealth of Gary.

Reactions: 1
I would have thought she was away with the parents again. The lad I saw her with at the National stud was fairly young like same age as her. Not old enough to have built up the career and wealth of Gary.
Aoife is mid thirties is she? - plenty of people have built up very strong careers by that point. I know a guy who is a partner in one of the big 5 and hes only 36.

Not to mention anyone who comes from money

Reactions: 5
Aoife is mid thirties is she? - plenty of people have built up very strong careers by that point. I know a guy who is a partner in one of the big 5 and hes only 36.

Not to mention anyone who comes from money
Well they flew Ryan Air for a fairly normal looking holiday. They aren’t in a Five star hotel in Italy or the Alps so I’m gonna say he might not have loads of money but time will tell.

There's a story on Insta. She's in Alicante and she's showing the little one on a slide. She's sitting having a drink. Bloke beside her having a pint, nice toned legs on him so it's not her aul lad.
Well spotted, I didn’t even glance at that.

Are we sure that it isn’t her parents? That story with the slide shows two other people at the table? The one on the left with the pint in front of them, and then you can see someone else sitting at the table with blue sleeves to the right.

I need a hobby…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we sure that it isn’t her parents? That story with the slide shows two other people at the table? The one on the left with the pint in front of them, and then you can see someone else sitting at the table with blue sleeves to the right.

I need a hobby…..
No you are absolutely right, its her dad. He's in her latest reel. God, he's got some legs on him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God you would feel a bit sorry for her getting all dressed up to go for dinner with her parents on holiday with her mam taking all those posed pics of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its embarrassing being so allergic to working in your field of study that you have to take pictures of a bottle of vitamins out the window of your ryanair flight and shill them. What an absolute ick.

Reactions: 6
If you look at her old content it's all trips with "the girls" and meals with "the girls"

They all seem to have melted away

Did she get her boobs done recently? They are massive 😅 and front and centre of loads of her pics..
Been that way since baby I think. To be honest I think shes gorgeous, her dress sense is suspect but she is a really natural beauty and does not look like botox and fillers brigade

Reactions: 2
Been that way since baby I think. To be honest I think shes gorgeous, her dress sense is suspect but she is a really natural beauty and does not look like botox and fillers brigade
I agree she is undoubtedly beautiful and naturally so.