Aoife Walsh #3 Claddagh ring right way round, another rich man on the rebound?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I be a total pedant and point out the typo in the thread title! Can someone amend?

Reactions: 2
She got keys for her house on the 5th June 2023. A full year paying the mortgage on a house she hasn’t moved into yet. She must have run out of money. Just can’t understand why she renovated the attic first 🤔

Reactions: 7
She got keys for her house on the 5th June 2023. A full year paying the mortgage on a house she hasn’t moved into yet. She must have run out of money. Just can’t understand why she renovated the attic first 🤔
It’s baffling. The house was in a livable condition needing minor updates. She could have done a quick refresh maybe new carpet upstairs and a fresh coat of paint throughout . She could have then moved in and done it up bit by bit.
Really if she had any cop on she would have done that and started doing diy projects and bits and pieces herself like most of us commoners would do lol.
She could have made that her new content angle and really thrown herself into it.
Instead she’s doing content on this that and everything in between and in a really lazy half arsed manner.
Or maybe her next house update is going to be major and wow us all lol

Reactions: 6
She is basically showing the child now. Showing such what should be private moments like the child swimming for content when child can’t consent to be shown

sorry if it’s been discussed before. But her TikTok at McDonald’s, seriously Aoife open a book, watch the news, and then having no manners ordering is doing the rounds and I’m just shocked by how gross she is. Fully grown woman with no basic manners at all.

Looking at her recent stuff (radisson stay and tramore post) say what you like but shes gorgeous. She isnt ultra skinny either.

/rave off

/bitching mode back on

Looking at her recent stuff (radisson stay and tramore post) say what you like but shes gorgeous. She isnt ultra skinny either.

/rave off

/bitching mode back on
not at all to me! literally I come across prettier people on my way to work lol but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I guess x

sorry if it’s been discussed before. But her TikTok at McDonald’s, seriously Aoife open a book, watch the news, and then having no manners ordering is doing the rounds and I’m just shocked by how gross she is. Fully grown woman with no basic manners at all.
She’s completely detached from reality and comes across so poorly there. Comments aren’t letting her away with it tho, good for her 😂

I don't do TikTok, what is she doing in the video?

She drives through mcdonalds drive through. you might be able to watch it below

I've second hand embarrassment watching that. Absolute state of her 🫣

She's on holiday with a bloke. Must be serious if she is taking him on a family holiday. She's already got him trained in taking photos for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

She's on holiday with a bloke. Must be serious if she is taking him on a family holiday. She's already got him trained in taking photos for the gram.
how do yo know? I don't follow her

The bag she has is in her latest stories is 575 euro. I wonder is she saving a cent for the future for her or penny and just solely relying on Gary and rich boyfriend 2.0 to supplement her state pension.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
how do yo know? I don't follow her
There's a story on Insta. She's in Alicante and she's showing the little one on a slide. She's sitting having a drink. Bloke beside her having a pint, nice toned legs on him so it's not her aul lad.

• Wow
Something I’ve always wondered about Aoife and other instahuns.. how do they get their toddlers to look away from the camera? I have a child the same age and he’d no more cooperate like her child seems to.. unless it takes a zillion outtakes to get one that works? What a tit she must look trying to take the photos and the poor child 🙈

The bag she has is in her latest stories is 575 euro. I wonder is she saving a cent for the future for her or penny and just solely relying on Gary and rich boyfriend 2.0 to supplement her state pension.
Her uncontributory pension lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1