Anyone notice that influencers start to take on each other's mannerisms?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the one on the loo the one that does that cringey dancing in the kitchen? Like she’s free spirited or something when actually she’s doing it in front of an iPhone for attention? We need to play instamum bingo: feeling overwhelmed, naps save lives, fishfingers in hair, gold sparkly catsuit, soho house...the list of cliches is endless.

Reactions: 1
Who are managed by gleam? I am so unfamiliar with it. I mostly unfollowed due to her annoying face and voice.
Look on their website. Loads are managed by Gleam and all of them continually hawk stuff. Tonne loads of ads. Gleam is a money making machine.

Is the one on the loo the one that does that cringey dancing in the kitchen? Like she’s free spirited or something when actually she’s doing it in front of an iPhone for attention? We need to play instamum bingo: feeling overwhelmed, naps save lives, fishfingers in hair, gold sparkly catsuit, soho house...the list of cliches is endless.
Who the duck stories from the loo? I’ve no idea who this is and I’m very glad of that.

Literally.
Literally.
Literally.
Literally
Literally

“I love that for me” “love that for me”
“Love a healthy Queen” “Love a relatable Queen”

If I hear these ONE MORE TIME. ?

Reactions: 3
There's on woman I follow on instagram that you can tell desperately wants to be an "influencer" but all she does is moan and copy people. A more popular instagramer had done a story where she was drunk, weeing on the toliet and lots of people thought it was hilarious.
I’m still trying to work this one out. The only one I can think of for the “more popular Instagrammer” is Mother Pukka because she’s done stories from bathrooms before and advertises Ann Summers and I can kind of see her doing this for a laugh. No idea who the moaning copycat is.

I’m still trying to work this one out. The only one I can think of for the “more popular Instagrammer” is Mother Pukka because she’s done stories from bathrooms before and advertises Ann Summers and I can kind of see her doing this for a laugh. No idea who the moaning copycat is.
Nope no idea either. No one is naming names :rolleyes: The whole queen thing is prentious. I can’t roll my eyes any higher.

Yes! I don't actually mind her too much. She's not the worst anyway.

First person who comes into my mind when thinking about '' Hair adjustment'' is YouTube mum SJ Strum. She is constantly touching, crunching, adjusting her hair almost in each video. Also the way she moves her mouth whilst speaking is a bit odd.. I don't know why, but it irritates me. :D

First person who comes into my mind when thinking about '' Hair adjustment'' is YouTube mum SJ Strum. She is constantly touching, crunching, adjusting her hair almost in each video. Also the way she moves her mouth whilst speaking is a bit odd.. I don't know why, but it irritates me. :D
Aww I really like her but the hair playing this is so annoying ? I also think she must be annoyed the name Finn became popular and I’m surprised she doesn’t call Freddie Frederik just to make it stand out more.

What’s with calling each other ‘lovely’ too? Especially when you know they secretly hate each other.

I follow our1930sfixerupper and I bloody love them but I feel even they are getting sucked in to the whole instamum fawning over other accounts. Stay you boys , stay away from them ?

Yes they all do that lip bite thing that makes them think theyre being cute and funny. It’s all so transparent. The pump away at SOLIDARITY but they are doing stories for themselves & money. They hop on EVERY bandwagon to get likes. Today it’s go get a smear test (noble cause I know but they do it for their own likes attentions look how woke I am) tomorrow it will be Galentines day then Women’s Day they are like lemmings

Reactions: 2
What’s with calling each other ‘lovely’ too? Especially when you know they secretly hate each other.

I follow our1930sfixerupper and I bloody love them but I feel even they are getting sucked in to the whole instamum fawning over other accounts. Stay you boys , stay away from them ?
They are the biggest sucker uppers going!

Reactions: 3
Look on their website. Loads are managed by Gleam and all of them continually hawk stuff. Tonne loads of ads. Gleam is a money making machine.

Who the duck stories from the loo? I’ve no idea who this is and I’m very glad of that.
Yesterday Hinch was storying from her hospital bed. So ill but she can still make a post on the media.

Bit sneaky that SJ Strum's latest video using Ramer sponges isn't clearly marked with AD at the beginning. Disappointed as I like her and with her Ad agency past, thought she would be more likely to follow guidelines for best practice. :(

I've noticed it with head movements and I barely engage with this stuff. It can be vaguely disconcerting on occassion.
Could just be me though in all fairness.
I've also wondered if autofocus/Iris/Camera mechanics exagerate the effect.

This thing where they bulge their eyes and pull their hand away from their face while pinching the air complete with an exaggerated pout when they're taking about something inane. I don't know any other way to describe it 🤣 but it's cringe as hell

This girl on insta was doing this and I thought 🤔 that's an interesting gesture! Then over the space of a few weeks it turns out every girl chatting sh*t on there was doing it, they're obviously all copying each other 😂