Anyone know instagram profile private/ public

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why some people constantly change their instagram profile to public all the time? This guy from my college constantly does it and same with my sisters friend. Both these people are not interested in getting followers and hardly ever put up photos.

It could be due to their work? If they worked somewhere where they would lose their job for something on their profile then they could put it to private and then public once they leave the job?

It's weird though but social media is weird imo

Reactions: 1
Or they have entered a competition and need it to be public, I’ve seen them sort of promotions though.
Good opportunity to sneak a peak at people’s lives though 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 3
It's because they want attention .

Or they hope some one they know is spying on them and they have posted something they want them to see ( like they have something to brag about) .

Reactions: 3
It's because they want attention .

Or they hope some one they know is spying on them and they have posted something they want them to see ( like they have something to brag about) .
Yea I’m thinking this is more of the answer! But it’s such an effort tho to do this, isn’t it ? I would not be arsed, plus I love my instagram privacy. The 2 people I am on about, I doubt it’s competitions and work etc, and they aren’t drama people. Although the guy is a show off from what I remember…

but is there something I don’t know like they can tell who busted their profile etc? That’s why they made it public?? The mind honestly boggles at this😂😂😂

I always thought it was because they post stories and want to see who is stalking their profile!