Anyone had this happen? (Courier/Online Order Related)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post in, however if not Mods feel free to move.

I placed an order via an online retailer on Friday night for four items....think huge Fashion/Sportswear company. On Saturday night I get an e-mail from the company and another from DPD saying it's been contacted to deliver my items, and I think nothing of it. Then, yesterday out of the blue I get another e-mail from Hermes saying they've got my parcel and would be delivering it this week.

Mega confused, I looked at both e-mails and both had all four items dispatched on them oddly? I thought the order may have been split and had two carriers because of it, which is strange as they're both due to be delivered the same day (tomorrow).

What do I do next? Do I contact the company and say you've possibly sent my order twice? Or wait and see if the order is split (as it looks like not with both courier receipts showing the four items)?

I’d just wait and see what arrives and then deal with it, I doubt they’d be able to do anything now if it’s with the courier 🤷🏻‍♀️Is a bit strange though.

Reactions: 1
Wait and see what arrives and when. Sometimes companies change courier, so the preadvice from DPD might amount to nothing

Yeah, I received the parcel twice...once yesterday and once this morning which was strange.

I've called CS now for the company and waiting on someone calling me back with what to do.

I’m going to jump on this thread as the same looks like it’s going to happen to me!

Ordered a scrapbook on The Works website. This evening received an email from DPD saying my Amazon parcel is in transit and will be delivered by them on Sunday. Genuine email, genuine tracking number, not asking for any personal information, when I click the link it comes up with my name/address. Except I haven’t bought from Amazon in months, and nothing is showing on my Amazon account as being bought. So I thought oh, that must be the scrapbook and the Works are selling it via Amazon. But then a hour later I’ve received an email from the Works saying my order has been dispatched and will be sent via a completely different courier with a completely different tracking number. 😆🤷🏻‍♀️