Anyaroscoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else absolutely sick of this girl, I first found her a while ago where she was “teaching” people how to make money off of online downloads on etsy etc.. she’s now in Thailand moaning daily about anything and everything 😭 absolute misery guts this one

Personally I think she really thought her views we’re going to fly through the roof as soon as she started posting travel content like it does for a lot - Anyas just boring 💤

Reactions: 3
So she’s had “sun stroke” from not wearing any SPF and now dengue fever from the mosquitos as she didn’t wear repellant.. I’m sick of the “woe is me” when it’s all self inflicted. Her travel contents tit if anything it’s made me not want to travel as she’s portrayed everything in such a bad way

• Wow
Reactions: 1
All I’ve seen her do is moan or stay sat in her hostel, surely she’d be better off coming home and rotting away in her bedroom instead of wasting money on hostels to rot in just to say she’s been “backpacking”. If she had any sense about her she could’ve done the whole autistic and backpacking thing really well and her platform would’ve taken a massive boost & she would’ve helped so many other neurodivergent people get out there and still fulfil their dreams

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh she’s back in England and guess what? STILL
MOANING. Someone smack her in the mouth I’m begging

Reactions: 1