Any real youtube families out there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy J house vlogs before they moved to Puerto Rico. I love that the kids seem like genuinely sweet kids who are super polite and smart, I just find them less relatable now and the kids seemed happier in the US. But I haven’t watched them in a long while now.

DadVGirls - I think the kids are very normal but they are so pure towards their sister Sophie who has special needs. I find it really heart-warming. They are quite well off and were so before Youtube as well.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoy 'this gathered nest'. Angela who runs it vlogs about her large family and shares stories around how she came to adopt 5 children (each adoption is very different) I find her very relatable too.
I also like her and Chole and the beans.

The Despicable 3. Theyre a small YouTube family who enjoy holidays to Florida (Disney / Orlando) but all of their vlogs are fantastic and they’re so likeable

I like Molly Baker. She’s a young breastfeeding mum who isn’t afraid to show the realities and truths of motherhood. Works 2/3 jobs to ensure a good upbringing and seems down to earth. I think she does have a danger of being sucked into mummy influencer land of con artistry, however.

DadVGirls - I think the kids are very normal but they are so pure towards their sister Sophie who has special needs. I find it really heart-warming. They are quite well off and were so before Youtube as well.
I agree! This family is always the same no matter how popular they are getting or how much more money they’re making. They all seem pretty genuine and they always do challenges or vlogs where they’re going out. I like the dad’s sense of humour and the kids seem kind and caring :)

Reactions: 1