Anti-chafe Shorts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm blessed with big thighs so need to wear anti-chafe/chub rub shorts under dresses and skirts or I'd potentially start a small fire when walking! 🥴

I've had a pair from TK Maxx for years but I could do with another couple of pairs for rotation over summer.

Has anyone found any particular brands which work well? I'd prefer cotton (lace trim is fine) a high(ish) waistband and a slightly longer length to just above the knee as the hotpant style ones wouldn't work for me, but I'm open to all suggestions. I don't want anything that sucks in or "slims", just some that are comfy and cool.

Thanks in advance! 😊

I have the Snag Chub Rub Shorts and I absolutely love them!
They're not cotton, but I lived in them last summer and wished I discovered them sooner!

Reactions: 2
Seconded the Snag ones :) you genuinely forget they're there because they're so comfortable, don't dig in and don't need hitching up every 2 seconds.

Reactions: 1
I have the Snag Chub Rub Shorts and I absolutely love them!
They're not cotton, but I lived in them last summer and wished I discovered them sooner!
Seconded the Snag ones :) you genuinely forget they're there because they're so comfortable, don't dig in and don't need hitching up every 2 seconds.
Thank you both so much! I came across the Snag ones today and thought they looked good so it's great to hear some genuine reviews. They sound ideal! 😊

• Heart
I find the M&S ones pretty good! They are nice and light and the seams are towards the front of the leg so no seams between the thighs which helps.

Another vote for snag, they got me through last summer. However megababe thigh rescue is also brilliant if you don’t always want to wear shorts under a dress in the warmer weather.

I spotted some in Lidl too today. Never tried them before.
---
But they might be a cheaper alternative.

I like the snag ones
I also like better tights, which are basically the same as snag but work out cheaper because of their multi buy offers
The Popsy ones are good but over priced
I didn’t like the M&S or primark ones as they seemed to simultaneously ride up AND down at the same time.

I’ve tried a few lol

Reactions: 2