Anonymous Hacker Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deliciously Ella's parents, Shaun Woodward and Camilla Woodward's names were in Epstein's "Little black book" of contacts. It could be nothing but... yikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I love that this is happening - expose them!
I'm not sure the Twitter is legitimate though, I've seen conflicting tweets about that.

The contact book is certainly interesting. So many recognisable names on there. 👀 👀 👀

Reactions: 4

They’ve revealed that Princess Diana had (and made) a recording from a rape victim whose accuser was close to Prince Charles?! And that she was in the know about Saville all along. Talk about motive...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard of this group before. Bedtime reading for tonight sorted, thanks!

I really don’t think it’s them on Twitter

Can’t wait to see what they come out with re: the cops. Bet they’re shitting themselves.

Reactions: 1
Everything happening right now is making me uncomfortable.

I’d usually love the drama of a story like this,
but something about the energy of 2020.

it all feels wrong.

probably makes no sense 😂🤣 I know it makes no sense 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

it all feels wrong.

No I feel the same! All year I’ve been reflecting on things that are going on, making connections and something just isn’t right...read between the lines, even the innocuous little things...they all add up...even down to the virus, I said at the beginning of the year before it all kicked off there was something funny going around...like in the past year or so cold bugs have just been worse, and just different 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No I feel the same! All year I’ve been reflecting on things that are going on, making connections and something just isn’t right...read between the lines, even the innocuous little things...they all add up...even down to the virus, I said at the beginning of the year before it all kicked off there was something funny going around...like in the past year or so cold bugs have just been worse, and just different 🧐
I’m not saying I think the virus is a hoax 😬 but......

I don’t believe anything we’re being told about it,
and I’m not one for conspiracy theory tit but there’s something going on.
I don’t know what leaders are involved, or why, or if it’s all something greater than that....

which is why I’m better saying nothing until I know what I’m saying 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I don’t know what leaders are involved, or why, or if it’s all something greater than that....

Omg you’re giving me chills that is exactly what I said, ‘something greater’ 😳 it’s in the air, it’s everywhere, just a great sense of unease and something else I can’t identify? I think it all goes back as far as Salisbury novichok...as far as the virus goes, I just think it’s very “convenient”...I’d like to think it’s forces like Anon but at a high level trying to make the world a better place and forcing all these changes/exposés, but I do worry it’s bad people doing it for their own reasons 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 9

i still love the theory that it’s man made. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 6

it all feels wrong.

I know what you mean , a lot of unease like something else is going to happen. I hope it’s year people are exposed for what they really are and have done

Reactions: 7
I know what you mean , a lot of unease like something else is going to happen. I hope it’s year people are exposed for what they really are and have done
I think big waves are being made but we are only feeling the beginnings of tremors right now...I think whatever it is has been a long time in progress and small cogs are starting to turn in a very big wheel..

Reactions: 4
Omg you’re giving me chills that is exactly what I said, ‘something greater’ 😳 it’s in the air, it’s everywhere, just a great sense of unease and something else I can’t identify? I think it all goes back as far as Salisbury novichok...as far as the virus goes, I just think it’s very “convenient”...I’d like to think it’s forces like Anon but at a high level trying to make the world a better place and forcing all these changes/exposés, but I do worry it’s bad people doing it for their own reasons 😰
i still love the theory that it’s man made. Wouldn’t surprise me.
not a chance in hell this was all an accident serving of bat soup,
Not with everything else that’s going on,

I don’t know why I feel there’s a connection to Trump maybe leaving office....China, Russia 😂
Your man king jong un going missing for a few weeks.

Or maybe there’s so much evil in the world right now something has gone off balance, everything just feels..... wrong, static 😂

blame lockdown and a crappy long week on this rant. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I would like to hope that they are telling us the truth on this, but when I was younger, I went down the illuminati conspiracy theory rabbit hole quite deeply. I remember reading that the end goal was one world government. It was suggested that they may use a global pandemic to seize control and use the vaccine to kill off further people, under the guise of helping us. It was also suggested that they would begin tracking us and invading our privacy more than ever before and now you see the coronavirus track and trace apps popping up. It does make me feel wary even though I would like to hope they are being honest.

There is also a card game called Illuminati that was made in 1995 which has predicted many events that have since taken place. I’ve uploaded some of the cards below. You will notice it includes coronavirus. If it isn’t deliberate then it’s a weird coincidence.

A24D3F69-FCA9-4673-98D6-988F95E892DE.jpeg
95D57016-E273-4931-9C69-08DDBD5EA7B6.jpeg
22DECDBD-93AE-4EE4-93F4-492CB0AB117C.jpeg
842535F6-36FA-483A-9DC0-B352C6FE2453.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the ‘rona was a weapon, released at the wrong time by accident.

they tried to cover it up because they knew what happened. 😐

there were plans to use it to take down the countries with the most powerful economies but someone screwed that one up.

the rest of 2020,
God,
the holy unicorn’s,
the first order of flying monkeys,
whoever is in charge is pissed!!

I’ve totally derailed this thread sorry @Lumpfish 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7