Anonymous Hacker Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really recommend watching the documentaries out of shadows and fall of the cabal, they've both been called conspiracy theories by the mainstream but it can all be fact checked!

Reactions: 3
I can’t take to the suggestion that Covid-19 was created as a weapon. A virus is too uncontrolled to be used as weapon, even if vaccinations were available - viruses can mutate.

Reactions: 4
I would like to hope that they are telling us the truth on this, but when I was younger, I went down the illuminati conspiracy theory rabbit hole quite deeply. I remember reading that the end goal was one world government. It was suggested that they may use a global pandemic to seize control and use the vaccine to kill off further people, under the guise of helping us. It was also suggested that they would begin tracking us and invading our privacy more than ever before and now you see the coronavirus track and trace apps popping up. It does make me feel wary even though I would like to hope they are being honest.

There is also a card game called Illuminati that was made in 1995 which has predicted many events that have since taken place. I’ve uploaded some of the cards below. You will notice it includes coronavirus. If it isn’t deliberate then it’s a weird coincidence.

View attachment 142631View attachment 142632View attachment 142633View attachment 142635
I would like to hope that they are telling us the truth on this, but when I was younger, I went down the illuminati conspiracy theory rabbit hole quite deeply. I remember reading that the end goal was one world government. It was suggested that they may use a global pandemic to seize control and use the vaccine to kill off further people, under the guise of helping us. It was also suggested that they would begin tracking us and invading our privacy more than ever before and now you see the coronavirus track and trace apps popping up. It does make me feel wary even though I would like to hope they are being honest.

There is also a card game called Illuminati that was made in 1995 which has predicted many events that have since taken place. I’ve uploaded some of the cards below. You will notice it includes coronavirus. If it isn’t deliberate then it’s a weird coincidence.

View attachment 142631View attachment 142632View attachment 142633View attachment 142635
I’m going to be up all night researching this

Reactions: 1
Everything happening right now is making me uncomfortable.

I’d usually love the drama of a story like this,
but something about the energy of 2020.

it all feels wrong.

probably makes no sense 😂🤣 I know it makes no sense 🤣😂
Agreed, but - spoken from a spiritual perspective - it needs to happen in order for us to move forward. It's a year of unveiling - of seeing truths - after this storm has passed, life will improve greatly. Unfortunately we haven't even traveled part-way through the storm yet though - tighten your seat belt and look after your self first and foremost.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

GREAT post! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anonymous are saying that there was a complete communications and Internet blackout in Washington DC last night to try snd slow the protesting down.

Reactions: 1

How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible? 👀