Annika starring Nicola Walker (Now on bbc/ Iplayer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else watch this? It was on Acorn TV originally but starts on BBC1 tonight and all on iplayer.

It's a bit different and a bit afternoon drama rather than gritty. But the scandy feel, humour and Nicola Walker make it an enjoyable watch.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching ep 1 live on BBC 1 and not really enjoying it. I usually love shows that have Nicola Walker in them. Perhaps it'll grown on me if I keep watching!

I didn’t enjoy it tbh. The writing is weak and it felt like it doesn’t know what it wants to be. It feels like daytime tv. I hated the bits to camera too. Love Nicola Walker but this wasn’t my thing

Yeah that's fair, for me the humour, Nicolas performance and the supporting team warmed me to it. Nice to see Katie leung (choo chang from HP) in a different type of role too

I had the same opinion as everyone else but I’m going to see it through to the end of the series, mainly because I can never find anything to watch on a Saturday night! I still love Nicola Walker though ❤

I've always meant to watch this.

I presume comments on the writing/quality of it are probably valid. It wasn't made for BBC One, it started on Alibi, which is lower budget, so probably reflects in that feel that it's more daytime drama vibe.

I've always meant to watch this.

I presume comments on the writing/quality of it are probably valid. It wasn't made for BBC One, it started on Alibi, which is lower budget, so probably reflects in that feel that it's more daytime drama vibe.
Yeah it definitely has a daytime drama type feel to it and its not as dark as most scandi inspired stuff, buy I'd say its worth trying.

I wasn't sure on first episode but got into it