Anncy Twinkle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i remember she mentioned in a couple of vlogs that she did not get lip fillers but a couple of weeks ago she just posted a story of her having her fillers taken out? her chin seems pointy as well i feel like shes gotten some more stuff done to her face

i remember she mentioned in a couple of vlogs that she did not get lip fillers but a couple of weeks ago she just posted a story of her having her fillers taken out? her chin seems pointy as well i feel like shes gotten some more stuff done to her face
tbh... her lips looks exactly the same even when she didn't have any fillers. I barely notice any difference. Not really sure why she decided to have them. Her lips are perfectly fine to begin with anyway.

And I agree with you, her face looks "pulled" if that makes any sense.

So because of her cyst she had to take pills to help it but it also made her gain weight in all the right places aswell as made her boobs grow up to a double D she said. The cyst situation sounds frightening and horrible, but that pill sounds like it does wonders

She also did not reveal where shes moving to. All she is good for is clickbaiting lol

Reactions: 1
So because of her cyst she had to take pills to help it but it also made her gain weight in all the right places aswell as made her boobs grow up to a double D she said. The cyst situation sounds frightening and horrible, but that pill sounds like it does wonders

She also did not reveal where shes moving to. All she is good for is clickbaiting lol
i dont know why people get shocked when skinny girls (who almost always have small boobs) gain weight and increase drastically in cup size. im skinny as well and even if i gain 3 kgs it makes quite a significant difference on my chest. i really feel for her regarding her endo issue. someone close to me has endo and eventually got surgery for it. it gets worse as time goes by, hope it doesnt come to that stage for her.

Reactions: 2
So Anncy has moved to Canadia and is still using racial and xenophobic humor. I honestly feel she moved because her Visa was up and the inflation but hopefully this works out but what happened to Kavai?

So Anncy has moved to Canadia and is still using racial and xenophobic humor. I honestly feel she moved because her Visa was up and the inflation but hopefully this works out but what happened to Kavai?
what racial and xenophobic humour did she use? i mustve missed it

She made fun of French accents, saying they spit when the talk, joke about loud obnoxious Americans and something about MLK, and etc. She better be careful in Canada.
Wouldn't really call any of these (minus MLK) particularly xenophobic or offensive...

But yeah i'm curious on why she chose Canada of all places,

Was she that thrown off by LA, she chose to move out of the states completely... or is there something else that's up

Cos tbh, i can't imagine there's much opportunity for influencers in Canada

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't really call any of these (minus MLK) particularly xenophobic or offensive...

But yeah i'm curious on why she chose Canada of all places,

Was she that thrown off by LA, she chose to move out of the states completely... or is there something else that's up

Cos tbh, i can't imagine there's much opportunity for influencers in Canada
I find ridicule accents and saying it sounds like your spitting when you talk and yelling speak English slightly offensive.

Canada esoecially whete she was has no opottunities for influencers. My guess is she couldnt afford to live in LA, was having problems with her visa and realised America wasnt all its cracked upto be so had to move. I think she jjst went canada as its neighbouring coutry so somewhere to go as she had to move quick. My guess is she will go london next. There is tons of opportuniity there. She hates dubai so much but i think its because she grew up in the deprived parts and now has a hatred of the place.

Reactions: 3
Canada esoecially whete she was has no opottunities for influencers. My guess is she couldnt afford to live in LA, was having problems with her visa and realised America wasnt all its cracked upto be so had to move. I think she jjst went canada as its neighbouring coutry so somewhere to go as she had to move quick. My guess is she will go london next. There is tons of opportuniity there. She hates dubai so much but i think its because she grew up in the deprived parts and now has a hatred of the place.
Looks like it was troll. She's back in LA. Bit odd. I can't fathom why anyone especially a mid tier YouTuber with not even a million subs would wanna live in La. But i guess it's for opportunities.

She faked the whole moving to Canada for content

What's up with that ridiculous fake accent of hers. I cant move past it. She has a strong Indian accent and now sounds like shes a putting on a fake American valley girl accent. She lived there for literally 2 seconds so its not that easy to pick up the accent and change how you speak

The guy sounds like he's good for her and she should keep it private, I hate the whole soft launch thing!

What's up with that ridiculous fake accent of hers. I cant move past it. She has a strong Indian accent and now sounds like shes a putting on a fake American valley girl accent. She lived there for literally 2 seconds so its not that easy to pick up the accent and change how you speak

The guy sounds like he's good for her and she should keep it private, I hate the whole soft launch thing!
i did not expect her new man to sound like that lmaooo specially given how hes got an athletic build. but anyway good for her and i hope she keeps it as private as possible cus her fans are crazy ! its been like a year or two since shes been faking the accent. she even acknowledged it but continues faking it. idk why, probably embarrassed of her ethnic background which is weird cus she doesnt hide the fact that shes tamil or indian like other content creators who are insecure in their identity. she does take a lot of pride in being 'ethnically ambiguous' looking and her actual accent would give away where shes from to people outside the internet. idk

Tbh I was getting weirded out by his whole “all the men on this island are lusting after you” thing… like, that is such a creepy thing to say to a woman?? How was Anncy even perceiving that as a compliment?!

If I was casually seeing someone and he kept making comments like that, I’d run for the hills haha… There are far more respectful ways to call a woman beautiful.

He doesn’t seem like a great guy to me.

Last edited:
She's still annoying to me. And it seems that she's posting a lot more on tt now that her views on yt has been on decline. Her subs are still stagnating too.

i did not expect her new man to sound like that lmaooo specially given how hes got an athletic build. but anyway good for her and i hope she keeps it as private as possible cus her fans are crazy ! its been like a year or two since shes been faking the accent. she even acknowledged it but continues faking it. idk why, probably embarrassed of her ethnic background which is weird cus she doesnt hide the fact that shes tamil or indian like other content creators who are insecure in their identity. she does take a lot of pride in being 'ethnically ambiguous' looking and her actual accent would give away where shes from to people outside the internet. idk
She is embarrased of her fob accent. Her voice has changed a lot...seems liek shez going for the dumb bimbo LA girl vibes 🙄

It’s extremely normal for someone’s accent to change within months of moving to a new country. I’ve never understood this weird fixation her fans have with the accent.

There are literally so many more problematic behaviors she exhibits lol.

It’s extremely normal for someone’s accent to change within months of moving to a new country. I’ve never understood this weird fixation her fans have with the accent.

Actually she started that fake accent when she lived in Dubai and got more popular on Youtube.. probably to feel more accepted, which is why I find it problematic but each to their own

i disagree, its not normal. an accent that shes had for 21+ years doesnt magically disappear or get unlearned after literally 2 months of living in la. anyway secretsunloaded is right, she started faking her accent right after her first trip to la which was like for a week or 2 probably