Anncy Twinkle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like some people are just hating on anncy now for very basic things. If you’re a woman you should know how weight gain/ weight loss can change your body drastically. Anncy is very open about her cosmetic procedures do why would she lie about a boob job

sorry to rant but people are basically bullying now.
weight gain does not suddenly make ur boobs extremely perky and the ratio of fat she's gained on the rest of her body does not match her boobs. When boobs get bigger from weight gain, they also get saggier. She's too old to have some random puberty sprout and u can't eat specific foods or do any specific workouts to make ur boobs bigger. Plastic surgery is the only plausible answer for why her boobs got bigger and suddenly looked perkier for that pic.
as for "why would she lie", Anncy has always said she enjoys lying because she thinks its fun. In one of her videos she mentioned how she made up a whole lie about using tanning products to get her skin tone to some white girl just because she felt like it. She already admitted to also originally lying about her decision to move to LA when her fans were asking her early on. She obviously has her personal reasons for lying, whatever they may be but this is a forum where ppl talk about their speculations no need to get mad or defensive on Anncy's behalf.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watched her podcast episode with laili? I didn't know that there's a lawsuit going on and that anncy said if yasmin apologised, she might film with her again lol. And also, it's kinda low to bring family into this when your beef is just between one person...

Reactions: 2
Lol, I also feel that Anncy did have a boob job, but tbh, who cares? Anyone can do what they want with their money
I criticize her for being such a high school bully at her big age, that speaks volumes of her, like this whole Yasmin thing exposed Anncy instead, as soon as she posted that video of Yasmin, I unsubscribed and unfollowed her of every social media, I used to find her relatable but not anymore, she's way too rude and stupid
Anyways, did she deactivate her Twitter?

Reactions: 5
Lol, I also feel that Anncy did have a boob job, but tbh, who cares? Anyone can do what they want with their money
I criticize her for being such a high school bully at her big age, that speaks volumes of her, like this whole Yasmin thing exposed Anncy instead, as soon as she posted that video of Yasmin, I unsubscribed and unfollowed her of every social media, I used to find her relatable but not anymore, she's way too rude and stupid
Anyways, did she deactivate her Twitter?
Her stans still leaves comments on yasmin's ig posts demanding an apology from her, trying to report every post as inappropriate lmao. I still don't get why Anncy would say that she would still be friends with Yasmin if she apologises...

Her twitter is still up tho. Her last tweet was something about giving this yt man indian quiz she prepared.

Her stans still leaves comments on yasmin's ig posts demanding an apology from her, trying to report every post as inappropriate lmao. I still don't get why Anncy would say that she would still be friends with Yasmin if she apologises...

Her twitter is still up tho. Her last tweet was something about giving this yt man indian quiz she prepared.
Ah I went to back to Twitter and I did see her account, I thought that maybe she deactivated it for like some hours, but idk

Tbh, I doubt Anncy and Yasmin would ever be friends again, IK I won't be rekindling a friendship with someone who put my personal business in the spot, that's just being a major backstabber
And really, Anncy seems insufferable, I doubt there's people that can go more than 10 minutes hanging out with her

Reactions: 1
hate the way she does her makeup. cant imagine how much more worse it must look irl. she'd look way better if she lays off the excessive makeup and opts for a more natural look. anncy pls try something natural that compliments ur features, not diminishes it. i mean this in the nicest way possible

weight gain does not suddenly make ur boobs extremely perky and the ratio of fat she's gained on the rest of her body does not match her boobs. When boobs get bigger from weight gain, they also get saggier. She's too old to have some random puberty sprout and u can't eat specific foods or do any specific workouts to make ur boobs bigger. Plastic surgery is the only plausible answer for why her boobs got bigger and suddenly looked
None of this is true. your boobs don't become saggy from a little bit of weight gain. I don't know what your situation is but if you are a young woman with a-c cup your breast normally don't sag. As women our bodies change with age frequently, it is a literal fact, some experts call it a "second puberty" that women experience during their 20s and 30s.

None of this is true. your boobs don't become saggy from a little bit of weight gain. I don't know what your situation is but if you are a young woman with a-c cup your breast normally don't sag. As women our bodies change with age frequently, it is a literal fact, some experts call it a "second puberty" that women experience during their 20s and 30s.
second puberty happens at early 20s, which Anncy passed. And "little bit of weight gain" does not cause your boobs to grow noticeably and I did not say a little bit of weight gain causes sag. If you look at massive weight gain pics of people, you'll see that some peoples boobs grew larger but their placement is lower than before on the abdomen. Ppl with B and C cups can 100% see their breast sag over time. Do you think only women with D+ cups are eligible breast lifts?

i do think her breasts have gotten larger naturally rather than through surgery. i think we tend to forget how thin she was when she first started youtube, she only started gaining few months before moving out of dubai. weight gain and fertility related pills do increase cup size drastically specially if the woman was underweight or very skinny to begin with. however, she probably wears certain types of bras to give the perky look i honestly doubt her boobs are not saggy to some extent. she's like kinda obsessed with making herself look like a 'bimbo' (her own words, makes me roll my eyes whenever women use that degrading word to describe themselves) and ive also noticed she uses makeup on her boobs to make them look rounder thus making it appear perky too

Reactions: 2

Guys what's your thoughts on this video? currently watching it right now and im just puzzled by it 🤔
Anncy is lost in the sauce and if she messing around with ADHD medication she may also be taking a depressants. In regards to the money by brands, we all know they do not pay minorities the same as white influencers. I told you guys these people aren’t making money like that. They get paid in notoriety, and the industry treats them like disposable products. Also all of these people can’t be the issue, it’s obvious she attracting what she puts out. Also she seems like she having a manic episode with all this rabbling.

Im not even surprised shes moving out of America, I saw it coming

How can you go from living in one of the worlds safest countries to one of the most unsafest! she really thought she was living in some fantasy la la land and reality got to her quick. She said shes applied for a new visa to another country, I'm thinking its the UK but you just don't know with anncy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Im not even surprised shes moving out of America, I saw it coming

How can you go from living in one of the worlds safest countries to one of the most unsafest! she really thought she was living in some fantasy la la land and reality got to her quick. She said shes applied for a new visa to another country, I'm thinking its the UK but you just don't know with anncy 😂
I think the inflation is hurting her, plus Los Angles is dangerous and she hasn’t really cracked the influencer scene. Also I don’t think she going to be able to slide back into America like this especially with all the immigration chaos.

I bet shes movingg to london. Theres noehere else she will be able2make it. I thought she made the wrong move going to LA, so expensive, unsafe and therez too many wannabes and influencers similar like her for her to crack that scene. Imho she can make a go of it in london, with her look she will get actual paid work

Reactions: 3