Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisy24

Does anyone know where she lives? I really want to know what the cult there is called!!
I also want to know where she lives, it sounds like a small village. I've just googled and only found this which says Hertfordshire countryside

Gossipmongers

He has the degree. He had been studying the last few years with her being the main bread winner in the household so he could do it. He did the big exams last year and passed. I dont follow her now but followed her and listened to the podcast when it was happening.
The big exams last year was to finish his degree, becoming chartered is a completely separate process.

alk1989

I'm a new listener to the pod, still on loose lips at the moment but there's an episode removed and they keep referring back to Anna sharting on an ex boyfriend, I think this may be a story in the missing episode. Can anyone fill me in??

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I hate her snorting when she laughs! It’s completely fake and has only started doing it in the last couple of months.

maisy24

I think he's really geeky. Like her TikTok is full of him joining in on her role playing and I really cringe at him. I think he's tight like her, which is why they get on I assume!

Be_kind

Has anyone listened to her breaking mum and dad pdcast with her husband? Seems anna is starting to move away from loouisa, which would be a great move!