Anna Rose #12 Confused Admirers or Truth Tellers? Get the real story on her scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone down a bit of a “greatest hits of dumb tit Anna has said” rabbit hole. This one is my favourite - drunk Anna slurring her way through a diatribe on how she’s gonna out all her haters and just watch what’s coming …. Filmed in March 2023

This is also the video where she says that she’s not safe and she had to move because of tattlers …. So, which is it - you had to move because you felt unsafe because Trent knew where you lived? Or because people on the internet talk about you? Or was it because, as you admitted when you first moved in there, that your Robina place was only a short term lease, when you moved back unexpectedly from your and Trent’s luxurious love nest in Cottesloe???

It’s also the infamous “they just don’t get enough sex” video.

And - for posterity - just in case she EVER attempts to say differently - she says (many times over) that what is said on tattle (that insidious place on the internet) doesn’t bother her; she never looks at it, sees it; she’s never wanted to end her life over it ; she once just wanted to disappear off the internet but it’s never had any affect on her because she’s strong enough to cop anything that comes her way.
Didn’t she threaten this a month or two ago? And sententeen times before this too 😂

Will believe it when I see it loveths.

“The most stalked women” Ohhh Anna we know you’re delusional but cmon, you’re a tiny little pleb in the scheme of things and if the scams and dribble that comes from you wasn’t so fucked you wouldn’t even be mentioned in this little corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought with all those people that signed up for the self-absorbed meetings that they all had to dial in. The entire process is bizzare.

Reactions: 5
So many pink love hearts in a wall.
So little women on her screen during calls.
I could put 50 love hearts with names on my wall every day for a year it doesn’t mean they are real paying “clients” 😂😂
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.