Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening
---
I couldn’t find a thread suggestion so I made this up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean the last thing I want from this knucklehead is (more) political hot takes but I’m so glad she ticked the Palestine box before jumping back to the Anna show. The fact she spoke on it, then nothing else, and continues to bash on about Covid vaccines which she still has no understanding of says to me it was performative.

Reactions: 13
MICHY FOR PRESIDENT
Well hopefully he knows now to keep an eye on her page she said she’s ready to share 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tattle keeps receipts must come in handy for any legal action lol.
---
I can only dip in and out of Scammies thread, she’s so annoying I can’t take much 😂

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she state in a story once that she had a bloody lip from one of the DV incidents?
In all of the crying videos, there’s still no show of anything.
Unless that’s something she’s saving 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she state in a story once that she had a bloody lip from one of the DV incidents?
In all of the crying videos, there’s still no show of anything.
Unless that’s something she’s saving 🤷‍♀️
In the photo she shared, that’s an awful lot of blood on the carpet. It would seem like that would come from something visible but I don’t feel comfortable questioning DV. But you know, it’s Anna so who knows.

Reactions: 7
In the photo she shared, that’s an awful lot of blood on the carpet. It would seem like that would come from something visible but I don’t feel comfortable questioning DV. But you know, it’s Anna so who knows.
It looks like dripped blood that’s been rubbed/scrubbed once it’s coagulated a bit. Like a blood nose kinda bleed. I hate to speculate on DV things, but to me imo it looks like someone stood in the area with a blood nose or wound that was dripping. If it was a fast heavy bleed like from an artery or big open wound it spurts and gushes, it would be on the walls Atleast even low down, there would also be dense pooling.

Reactions: 4
Is it bad and cynical of me to think it more likely she got shitfaced drunk and had an accident that got blood all over the carpet?

I will always do my best to believe women no matter who they are and how they behave. But what I do not believe for a millisecond is that she had “no intention of posting” those crying videos. Come on, babe, you’re a better liar than that!

• Heart
This is all part of her brand, 100%. Horrific it happened to her, but she’s an opportunist to the bone.

I will always do my best to believe women no matter who they are and how they behave. But what I do not believe for a millisecond is that she had “no intention of posting” those crying videos. Come on, babe, you’re a better liar than that!
Yep. It would be a pretty low act to claim to be a DV victim (even though she is not a victim, according to her, but by law she is defined as one) and in fact it’s not common as it is a horrific process to go through the legal system. Every person should be believed. What is disturbing is her online behaviour during this time…her toxic positivity and claims of having it all, being successful and happy. She was selling a lie to her followers. I also don’t like the “I attracted a narc because of my wounds” bullshit. Narcissistic men are everywhere, they are expert manipulators, usually very charismatic and charming. It wasn’t because of wounds…it was because you believed what he was selling. Rather than telling women to reflect on themselves….advertise the red flags, there is a narc playbook and they all play the same songs to the same tune. The only mistake she made was wanting to sell an image of success. Typical MLM BS marketing strategy 101. Just like she thinks buying a near 10 year old Porsche will help her grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she acting like Facebook advertising is hard? It’s SO easy any idiot can do it.

• Haha
Why is she acting like Facebook advertising is hard? It’s SO easy any idiot can do it.
Spending all week doing it? It takes 5 mins?
---
Yep. It would be a pretty low act to claim to be a DV victim (even though she is not a victim, according to her, but by law she is defined as one) and in fact it’s not common as it is a horrific process to go through the legal system. Every person should be believed. What is disturbing is her online behaviour during this time…her toxic positivity and claims of having it all, being successful and happy. She was selling a lie to her followers. I also don’t like the “I attracted a narc because of my wounds” bullshit. Narcissistic men are everywhere, they are expert manipulators, usually very charismatic and charming. It wasn’t because of wounds…it was because you believed what he was selling. Rather than telling women to reflect on themselves….advertise the red flags, there is a narc playbook and they all play the same songs to the same tune. The only mistake she made was wanting to sell an image of success. Typical MLM BS marketing strategy 101. Just like she thinks buying a near 10 year old Porsche will help her grift.
Also crazy she seems to of done some much research into narcissism…. Like babe it’s you? You’re a narcissist too?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😂😂😂

And looks like week 1s lesson was “Be your brands ambassador”

Scammie babe - you didn’t need to pay the (no doubt) thousands that you are to the e commerce equation - we’ve been telling you that for months!!
IMG_2791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.