Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is she? A therapist or just an Instagram influencer?
I don’t know who she is regulated by but her content is so unboundaried and unprofessional. I follow lots of psychology related accounts and most proper therapists are really boundaried, professional, and helpful. If she carries on this way she will be struck off surely?!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know who she is regulated by but her content is so unboundaried and unprofessional. I follow lots of psychology related accounts and most proper therapists are really boundaried, professional, and helpful. If she carries on this way she will be struck off surely?!

This. Superb.

Reactions: 4
All psychologists on social media are very professional. They are heavily regulated. Anna likes to pretend she's a psychologist, but she's actually just a psycho therapist (MASSIVE difference), and uses Google for her quotes and therapy. Therapists are much less regulates I think.

You can tell when Ella is around like today. She goes crazy on stories telling everyone she calls her husband tdog and everyone's nicknames. Great story thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: 1
Only if her regulating body are made aware 🤷‍♀️
That’s what I mean, she might be reported? By colleagues with more integrity, or clients who have become aware of how unprofessional and unboundaried she is? Not sure if she would meet the thresholds for any kind of investigation but she certainly doesn’t do her profession any favours in my opinion!

“This is my workspace” on that photo from her stories but it’s not. She’s sharing about running out of milk and eggs and her kids homework, that’s not work. She’s got no boundaries and it’s excruciating. I don’t know why professional bodies aren’t pulling her up on the stuff she overshares.

Hi Anna is it workplace appropriate to tell everyone that your clothes went into your tit and piss when you went for a wee and then you posted half naked selfie for your potential clients who come to you with help for serious issues like domestic abuse, childhood, trauma, relationship terrors, issues as a teenager, maybe loss of an individual? Is it actually sensible relationship with confidential clients or are they just little minions who buy your life coach narrative books? She can absolutely piss off today having baths in the middle of the day and taking selfies on Instagram all bleeping day long

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi Anna is it workplace appropriate to tell everyone that your clothes went into your tit and piss when you went for a wee and then you posted half naked selfie for your potential clients who come to you with help for serious issues like domestic abuse, childhood, trauma, relationship terrors, issues as a teenager, maybe loss of an individual? Is it actually sensible relationship with confidential clients or are they just little minions who buy your life coach narrative books? She can absolutely piss off today having baths in the middle of the day and taking selfies on Instagram all bleeping day long
Wow cannot believe that she had a bath in the middle of the day with 3 kids to look after !!! Is she not meant to be homeschooling ?????

Reactions: 2
3, she has 3 kids, not 15. You didn’t forget you’re just a pathetic over sharing narcissist. Serve up your kids dinners instead of posting bullshit on insta

Reactions: 2
With a cleaner and a nanny no wonder she can have a bath in the middle of the day.

Reactions: 7
Does she think that people are relieving believing these ridiculous made up ‘I’m wacky and awkward’ scenarios?! She’s so attention seeking, it’s surely professionally embarrassing for her? Who in their right mind would engage her for help with their mental health? I’m sure she thinks she’s being relatable but I’m failing to see how she is capable of carrying out her role as a mental health professional given the stuff she shares online.

Reactions: 7
She's a compete narcissist, totally in love with herself. That's why she has so many innuendos about being naked, shots of her underwear and snippets about her marriage. Her sense of self-importance is truly delusionary. She's a long faced, horsey toothed, rich housewife-therapist, with extremely poor grammar, living a charmed life and making money from vulnerable mums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.