Anna Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone start a thread on the youtuber Anna Campbell and all the drama that is happening?

Type her name on YouTube if you want to catch up on everything! It’s crazy.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone keeping up with the latest drama of American youtuber Anna Campbell? I can do a full explanation of the drama if anyone is familiar with her!

Is anyone keeping up with the latest drama of American youtuber Anna Campbell? I can do a full explanation of the drama if anyone is familiar with her!
Please do! I haven’t watched her in a good few years after the Natalia stuff because I thought she was very insensitive and abusive to someone clearly going through a rough time, turns out I was right by the looks of things but I’ve no clue of all the other stuff

Please do! I haven’t watched her in a good few years after the Natalia stuff because I thought she was very insensitive and abusive to someone clearly going through a rough time, turns out I was right by the looks of things but I’ve no clue of all the other stuff
So glad I’ve got someone to discuss it with haha! I will put together a tell all tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Literally came and searched for if anyone else was talking about it!

Sorry guys, I didn’t write up the storyline as I’m in bed with Covid! Typical! Whilst you wait take a look at these videos to catch up on the recent drama.

https://youtu.be/rPdoBf2dbzo

https://youtu.be/JT5rtc9a-Nw
Don’t rush if you’re not 100%! I hope you feel better soon ❤, Covid can really knock the wind out of you.

Watching those videos I’m absolutely disgusted and unfortunately not surprised! The fact she constantly mentioned her degree all the time gave me sketch vibes, and the fact she was consistently getting with younger girls while in her mid 20s. Like Taylor said, if the roles were reversed a man really would have been torn a new one way early than it’s taken for Anna. I really hope the girls get the justice they deserve, and I hope Anna gets stripped of that bloody degree so she can stop “using” it to gaslight and manipulate young girls!!

Reactions: 2
All of their twitters are crazy. Pages made recently to defend Anna. New pages are fighting the victims and supporters. Personally think it’s Anna and her friends trying to make it seem as if she has supporters. A lot of evidence against her and a lot of debunking her “lies” going around- I quote because I don’t want to say anyone is lying tbh.

Anyone wanna dish some tit since Anna has responded with her videos now?

I'm not sure where I stand on all this tit. The exes videos seemed dramatic and put-on, the chanting and hand holding was so weird and orchestrated. I know witches can be nasty mean girls. I know people can both be toxic in a relationship and make bad choices. Tbh I don't think Anna is an angel but after watching the girl's stories, Anna's follow ups... I think Anna *does* have a case of defamation and her exes are trying to blow up her life being vindictive. It's valid for them to not like who they were with her, but they aren't innocent as they want to make themselves out to be to explain away their behavior and the relationship.

Anyway, it seems like Anna has a good lawyer and it'll be interesting. Also, Sloane or whatever is such a tit-stirrer and he always misrepresents things and is dramatic as duck. How anyone watches him is beyond me

She really needs to shut up and stop talking, she’s digging herself a bigger hole. I really hope these girls do take proper legal action and end her.