Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeeeeees!!!!
I remember that. She choose all advanced jetsetbabes and created inner circle group. She asked innocent questions and then used all that informations for her course. She is copy paste queen. She also used Chrystelin Kazarin( sorry if i spell it wrong) and stole her audience. Chrystelin showed her how online school should be run and Anna just copy paste it. There is a video on YT when Kazarin accuse Anna for using her and ghosting.
Comments under that video expose Aijas techniques of manipulation and scamming.
I actually followed Pink Pill/Christelyn Karazin's channel for a little while, and she is a very toxic woman with a ton of drama surrounding her. Literally she's always getting into drama. She has a course for college girls but her daughter who's college-aged and makes p*** vids online wants nothing to do with her. She is obsessed with showing her cleavage thinking it's "feminine and elegant". She even made a video dedicated to her "prized possession" she so loves.

She's trying to ride on the "level up" trend when she herself is a regular middle class woman living in Cali and dresses horribly thinking she looks 'elegant'. She also has a business course but she's had her entire brand for 10+ years and barely gained followers or views for that amount of time. Now she's asking her followers on YT community how she can get to 100K. She claims to be taken care of by her husband but always asks for donations and makes YT lives to get donations, then shortly deletes them afterwards. I'm not surprised she and Anna were friends. Here's the tea between them:

Pink Pill said that she gave Anna her course for free, and gave her some business tips. They met and did some videos together and I think it's still on Pink Pill's channel. Anna told Pink Pill that her followers were asking her how to navigate affluent areas as a black woman and she wasn't sure why. Pink Pill then suggested that Anna should tell her black followers to go to Pink Pill's channel to learn how to deal with social situations.

Anna declined--she didn't want to discuss race or politics on her channel. Plus Anna saying that would sound racist and shady anyways so I don't know why Pink Pill would ask her to say that.

Pink Pill messaged her again to ask if Anna could do her a favor and "give a good word" to her followers about her channel. Anna also declined. Pink Pill messaged Anna about how she felt bad or whatever and Anna never responded. So she basically got ghosted. But Pink Pill has been throwing shade at Anna for a long while now so it's not like she was a perfect friend who gave Anna advice. Plus on her IG video she posted a video with them together and she said herself that Anna helped her a lot, so it's not even one-sided.

They're both toxic. Pink Pill basically wanted to use Anna's name to try to start drama between them so she can get more followers. Ever since she made the video outing Anna on July and ranted on Twitter and IG, she gained almost 10K followers in a pretty short amount of time, so I guess she got what she wanted.

I actually followed Pink Pill/Christelyn Karazin's channel for a little while, and she is a very toxic woman with a ton of drama surrounding her. Literally she's always getting into drama. She has a course for college girls but her daughter who's college-aged and makes p*** vids online wants nothing to do with her. She is obsessed with showing her cleavage thinking it's "feminine and elegant". She even made a video dedicated to her "prized possession" she so loves.

She's trying to ride on the "level up" trend when she herself is a regular middle class woman living in Cali and dresses horribly thinking she looks 'elegant'. She also has a business course but she's had her entire brand for 10+ years and barely gained followers or views for that amount of time. Now she's asking her followers on YT community how she can get to 100K. She claims to be taken care of by her husband but always asks for donations and makes YT lives to get donations, then shortly deletes them afterwards. I'm not surprised she and Anna were friends. Here's the tea between them:

Pink Pill said that she gave Anna her course for free, and gave her some business tips. They met and did some videos together and I think it's still on Pink Pill's channel. Anna told Pink Pill that her followers were asking her how to navigate affluent areas as a black woman and she wasn't sure why. Pink Pill then suggested that Anna should tell her black followers to go to Pink Pill's channel to learn how to deal with social situations.

Anna declined--she didn't want to discuss race or politics on her channel. Plus Anna saying that would sound racist and shady anyways so I don't know why Pink Pill would ask her to say that.

Pink Pill messaged her again to ask if Anna could do her a favor and "give a good word" to her followers about her channel. Anna also declined. Pink Pill messaged Anna about how she felt bad or whatever and Anna never responded. So she basically got ghosted. But Pink Pill has been throwing shade at Anna for a long while now so it's not like she was a perfect friend who gave Anna advice. Plus on her IG video she posted a video with them together and she said herself that Anna helped her a lot, so it's not even one-sided.

They're both toxic. Pink Pill basically wanted to use Anna's name to try to start drama between them so she can get more followers. Ever since she made the video outing Anna on July and ranted on Twitter and IG, she gained almost 10K followers in a pretty short amount of time, so I guess she got what she wanted.
Pink Pill sounds like a toxic/abusive parent too. She refused to give her daughter things and let her participate in activities in school all because of her baby daddy who she talks about to this day despite being married to another guy. Yet she has the audacity to target college girls. She also has the nerve to try to play victim.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Pink Pill sounds like a toxic/abusive parent too. She refused to give her daughter things and let her participate in activities in school all because of her baby daddy who she talks about to this day despite being married to another guy. Yet she has the audacity to target college girls. She also has the nerve to try to play victim.
It sounds like you have an agenda here.

I used to follow Christelyn and she has just as much and as little drama as any other Youtube and content creators on the internet. She explains her side in this video.

Anna's admitted that many of her followers were African American women. (You can read her interview in The Times for proof). She admitted to Christelyn that she had no idea how to advise these women. Of course she doesn't - she's an Eastern Euro scammer, how can she have any knowledge that would apply to followers of a different race on a different continent?

Wouldn't the smart and socially sensitive thing be acknowledging this, or paying a black creator to create custom modules for your course?

In the year 2020, as we are all becoming aware of social injustices, it is really a true mark of Anna's character. She used the advice and hard work of a black woman, used her to get more followers, then threw her under the bus.

When there was chatter online that she might be a racist, Anna puts a black woman on her Instagram (like this video with a Jamaican woman who looks wayyyy better than her). But that was a student, she will never show a black person as "equal" to her, but rather needing her help. The subtleties are something that we should be aware of in these times.

Reactions: 5
Some coments about Anna from Kazarins channel. Anna used to organised meetings with her fans but then suddenly stoped.
When asked she said something like " ladies dissapinted me, they were not kind etc, they were gossiping about me after..."
No Anna, they have just found Out who you
really are.
Is that lady sure that it's Anna who is renting? Someone said couple of posts ago that these jetsetters went even so far that they went to their boyfriends with gossips. Maybe that this is why Anna is so protective. I mean look, internet is forever...

It sounds like you have an agenda here.

I used to follow Christelyn and she has just as much and as little drama as any other Youtube and content creators on the internet. She explains her side in this video.

Anna's admitted that many of her followers were African American women. (You can read her interview in The Times for proof). She admitted to Christelyn that she had no idea how to advise these women. Of course she doesn't - she's an Eastern Euro scammer, how can she have any knowledge that would apply to followers of a different race on a different continent?

Wouldn't the smart and socially sensitive thing be acknowledging this, or paying a black creator to create custom modules for your course?

In the year 2020, as we are all becoming aware of social injustices, it is really a true mark of Anna's character. She used the advice and hard work of a black woman, used her to get more followers, then threw her under the bus.

When there was chatter online that she might be a racist, Anna puts a black woman on her Instagram (like this video with a Jamaican woman who looks wayyyy better than her). But that was a student, she will never show a black person as "equal" to her, but rather needing her help. The subtleties are something that we should be aware of in these times.
Honestly I don't think that Anna is racist. I have grown up in the middle of Europe. Since my childhood (from kindergarten) we have been always told that all human beings are equal. I believe that she was growing up in same mindset.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought that btf is her boyfriend, too 😁. Because of if you compare their grams: He was in French Alps, she was in French Alps. He was in some fancy holidays at the end of the year, she was at some fancy holidays. Also their daily stories were matching (both in fancy hotel and massage). Also why would a grown up man call a grown up woman "my sister" (if they didn't grow up together)? Either they are all still behaving like crazy teenagers (which in fact they are, always partying and clubbing) or he is eating her cake when no one watches. But that is only my opinion. Also if she has a regular boy friend, doesn't he have a stomach? My husband would tear my head off if I post a photo with another man (dearest friend :sick:) on my gram. Like 35+ yo adults should be fully grown up.
What are you guys thinking?

Or maybe just her boyfriend works in same bank as Bassam (since we know that boyfriend is a banker and comes from nothing like Anna). And they are just happen to taking advantage of that and doing business trips and so on. We don't know Mr. Bey's name right?
There are photos of her boyfriend on this thread further back, it’s not Bassam. Think he’s friends with her boyfriend/in their circle.

Reactions: 4
Where? Lol
It’s on page 8. I have gone back and spent time searching thinking it is in the depths of the thread, but it’s literally not that far in at all. Not to sound rude to any newbies reading the thread it might be worth starting from the beginning and any questions not answered then ask, as the boyfriend question keeps popping up.

Reactions: 6
Ah yes that guy. Well we do not know if she is still with him, do we
If you bothered to read the thread you'd see someone posted of a recent story by Zervoscorfu where he is in the story. Him and Anna went on holiday with friends. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don't think that Anna is racist. I have grown up in the middle of Europe. Since my childhood (from kindergarten) we have been always told that all human beings are equal. I believe that she was growing up in same mindset.
offtopic, but being born in the middle of europe doesnt automatically mean you're not racist. because if that were the case, there wouldnt be a need for the social movements that we're seeing nowadays.

sometimes racism isnt your typical loud mouthed person screaming at the top of their lungs about how much they hate someone else's race. sometimes its a person thinking that every person of X race is automatically poor, or aggressive, or something else; or someone believing that they are better than an entire race of people because of certain stereotypes. sometimes the racist mindset and opinions only come out in front of certain people, while to the rest of the world they're saying something else.

there's levels to that tit, so even if you (individual) were raised that way, many grew up in racist households and are very good at hiding it from the general public, so thats a stupid argument.

dont mean to attack you since i really like your posts, but i had to say it

Reactions: 18
I have been on her group for a few years. I was a very active member. I have proof we were "close" as in: we did some stuff together online to get us more attention. But then I realized she copied some of my texts and answers to questions on that group.

Besides, that group used to be for Jetset girls and now that she wants to rebrand herself, she is trying to stay away from that. But c'mon Anna, I still remember when you were trying to get into the F1 paddock (and failed) and asking where to hustle.

I now have a successful business and I am constantly attacked on the group when I say stuff about it or refusing to depend on a man. It's so pathetic to see girls saying "I like this dress but would an elegant lady wear it", "how do I get a man to buy me stuff?".

You may change your name, but there are still people who know your past, your scams, your lies and it can come up.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I have been on her group for a few years. I was a very active member. I have proof we were "close" as in: we did some stuff together online to get us more attention. But then I realized she copied some of my texts and answers to questions on that group.

Besides, that group used to be for Jetset girls and now that she wants to rebrand herself, she is trying to stay away from that. But c'mon Anna, I still remember when you were trying to get into the F1 paddock (and failed) and asking where to hustle.

I now have a successful business and I am constantly attacked on the group when I say stuff about it or refusing to depend on a man. It's so pathetic to see girls saying "I like this dress but would an elegant lady wear it", "how do I get a man to buy me stuff?".

You may change your name, but there are still people who know your past, your scams, your lies and it can come up.
why did ahe failed to get to paddock? And how did she try To get there?? Spill some tea!!!

Reactions: 2
If you bothered to read the thread you'd see someone posted of a recent story by Zervoscorfu where he is in the story. Him and Anna went on holiday with friends. 🙄
Yes, I know, on page 17 there is a picture of a top of some guy's head. To me this is not proof that this is the same guy she dated a few years ago. Anyway, no need to be so obnoxious

Reactions: 1
offtopic, but being born in the middle of europe doesnt automatically mean you're not racist. because if that were the case, there wouldnt be a need for the social movements that we're seeing nowadays.

sometimes racism isnt your typical loud mouthed person screaming at the top of their lungs about how much they hate someone else's race. sometimes its a person thinking that every person of X race is automatically poor, or aggressive, or something else; or someone believing that they are better than an entire race of people because of certain stereotypes. sometimes the racist mindset and opinions only come out in front of certain people, while to the rest of the world they're saying something else.

there's levels to that tit, so even if you (individual) were raised that way, many grew up in racist households and are very good at hiding it from the general public, so thats a stupid argument.

dont mean to attack you since i really like your posts, but i had to say it
No problem 😊 We are just spilling some tea, discussing and having nice time here. Thank you for your opinion. You are absolutely right. My post was only a reaction to previous post saying that Anna used Pink Pill and then threw her under the bus - which was gross btw. What I wanted to say with my post was that I don’t think that Anna must necessarily be a racist and giving my example as a reason why I think so. Also she grew up in Sweden, which is very opened minded country. This may be the reason why she said that she doesn’t want politics or race talks getting involved (or maybe she just made it up, so she can have more benefits, who knows). She would use any woman in my opinion (skin color doesn’t matter) for her benefit. At the end of the day white is a color too... 🐥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She deleted all files on her group when she launched the course, she would not want for others to see the same stuff she says is recycled from those authors.

About the Paddock... I will tell you my story and how we met, the fall down and how it involves F1. You can message me if you want proof of my connection with her and our "work" together. I only ask that your profile has activity and is not new.

So a long time ago, on Tumblr (blogging website) there was a niche for sugar babies, Jetset girls aka high end escorts. I was part of that. I still have the blog but it was censored due to the content for adults. Anyway, a lot of girls including me would write guides, how to, our experiences, we would share pictures of our allowance and gifts, etc. The Jetsetbabe Tumblr was popular and soon she started a blog outside Tumblr.

I am not ashamed of my past. I used men for money while they used me for sex or to show off. I then moved on an started my business, but I know where I come from and no matter how much money I make, I will never be high society. I am tainted. I know that. And Anna knows too.

A lot of us had goals like setting up a business and other wanted to marry a man and be trophy wives. It was a great community and you can still find a lot of Tumblr blogs, active or inactive, with content like this. Some of the stuff she does, like hanging out at expensive cafés and bars of hotels, is a trick straight out of the escort bag.

A lot of us had private chats and we exchanged information and invited each other on trips (read: got each other customers or went on trips to finesse men). It was a cool community. Lots of girls came and went, some scared by the reality of what we had to do or after a bad experience.

The Facebook group was first named Jetset Babes and a LOT of escorts, sugar babies and wanna be's joined. That is why you will find such a weird mix in the new group: girls that suck D for money on a yacht in the South of France and those girls who are appalled by the thought of it. The posts on the group where very similar to those we used to share on Tumblr.

She then created an Inner Circle and only some selected girls could join. I noticed that she added only girls that were actual jet setters and successful, not wanna bes. In that group we would often make fun of the posts of the "original" group. We noticed that girls from poor countries would flood the group and asked about leveling up: we knew they would not get anywhere.

Anyway, we would often share tips on where to go to find valuable men, aka men that would pay for our time. I slept with a driver (he did not paid or knew I was an escort) but he got me and a couple of friends passes to the paddock. I actually enjoy the races so I accepted. After Anna saw our posts she became fixated on making it to the paddock of a race in a place she was interested in. She messaged people, posted on SM, started speaking to girls she threw aside. Her last resort was hanging out at the hotel were drivers were staying. No one gave her the time of the day. She then started saying that F1 was too masculine for her.

Now, when she launched her site she started a "clean up" of her image. She wanted out of the escort life. But she was not married and had no job prospects. I will give this to her: she is good at marketing and fooling naive girls. She started deleting anything that might trace her back to her escorting days. She deleted raunchy posts and all pirated books from her group. I did not care about that, do whatever you need to get the life you want girl.

That's when her narrative went from "Jetset" to "classy, elegant, high society". Because the second one is more acceptable and palatable, easier to sell. The upset came when we realized she stole some of our content from Tumblr, our blogs and the Facebook groups, twisted it to be from SB and escorting to "enter high society" and put out that course.

I can share screenshots of the pathetic things that are posted in that group. It's just sad. Girls from Africa, the Middle East, SE Asia trying to get into high society are putting decisions that range from "are boots classy" to "what should I study, where should I live?". Some talked about getting loans to afford the course.

Anna knows that after her previous lifestyle, her only choice was this. But face it Anna: you will always be a JetSet Babe. You will never be one of them. You can't be friends to people who know what you did.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
😇
93340A21-4D08-414B-A944-C74D148B0727.jpeg

She prooved that she had been basic witch and complete rookie...
And admited that surgery was self paid.
but in one interview she said it was paid by her rich sugar daddy...
Also I have impression that everything she had done or had bought was her own investment. She was never able to make any man invest in her.
I was laughing hard while watching quickly some of those lives. Like she is telling in one of her videos that “don’t be a slob and don’t drink from plastic bottle even if you are home alone.” And she starts at least 2 of videos on that playlist with drinking water from the bottle. She is a “slobalite” 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
She deleted all files on her group when she launched the course, she would not want for others to see the same stuff she says is recycled from those authors.

About the Paddock... I will tell you my story and how we met, the fall down and how it involves F1. You can message me if you want proof of my connection with her and our "work" together. I only ask that your profile has activity and is not new.

So a long time ago, on Tumblr (blogging website) there was a niche for sugar babies, Jetset girls aka high end escorts. I was part of that. I still have the blog but it was censored due to the content for adults. Anyway, a lot of girls including me would write guides, how to, our experiences, we would share pictures of our allowance and gifts, etc. The Jetsetbabe Tumblr was popular and soon she started a blog outside Tumblr.

I am not ashamed of my past. I used men for money while they used me for sex or to show off. I then moved on an started my business, but I know where I come from and no matter how much money I make, I will never be high society. I am tainted. I know that. And Anna knows too.

A lot of us had goals like setting up a business and other wanted to marry a man and be trophy wives. It was a great community and you can still find a lot of Tumblr blogs, active or inactive, with content like this. Some of the stuff she does, like hanging out at expensive cafés and bars of hotels, is a trick straight out of the escort bag.

A lot of us had private chats and we exchanged information and invited each other on trips (read: got each other customers or went on trips to finesse men). It was a cool community. Lots of girls came and went, some scared by the reality of what we had to do or after a bad experience.

The Facebook group was first named Jetset Babes and a LOT of escorts, sugar babies and wanna be's joined. That is why you will find such a weird mix in the new group: girls that suck D for money on a yacht in the South of France and those girls who are appalled by the thought of it. The posts on the group where very similar to those we used to share on Tumblr.

She then created an Inner Circle and only some selected girls could join. I noticed that she added only girls that were actual jet setters and successful, not wanna bes. In that group we would often make fun of the posts of the "original" group. We noticed that girls from poor countries would flood the group and asked about leveling up: we knew they would not get anywhere.

Anyway, we would often share tips on where to go to find valuable men, aka men that would pay for our time. I slept with a driver (he did not paid or knew I was an escort) but he got me and a couple of friends passes to the paddock. I actually enjoy the races so I accepted. After Anna saw our posts she became fixated on making it to the paddock of a race in a place she was interested in. She messaged people, posted on SM, started speaking to girls she threw aside. Her last resort was hanging out at the hotel were drivers were staying. No one gave her the time of the day. She then started saying that F1 was too masculine for her.

Now, when she launched her site she started a "clean up" of her image. She wanted out of the escort life. But she was not married and had no job prospects. I will give this to her: she is good at marketing and fooling naive girls. She started deleting anything that might trace her back to her escorting days. She deleted raunchy posts and all pirated books from her group. I did not care about that, do whatever you need to get the life you want girl.

That's when her narrative went from "Jetset" to "classy, elegant, high society". Because the second one is more acceptable and palatable, easier to sell. The upset came when we realized she stole some of our content from Tumblr, our blogs and the Facebook groups, twisted it to be from SB and escorting to "enter high society" and put out that course.

I can share screenshots of the pathetic things that are posted in that group. It's just sad. Girls from Africa, the Middle East, SE Asia trying to get into high society are putting decisions that range from "are boots classy" to "what should I study, where should I live?". Some talked about getting loans to afford the course.

Anna knows that after her previous lifestyle, her only choice was this. But face it Anna: you will always be a JetSet Babe. You will never be one of them. You can't be friends to people who know what you did.
Pirated books were still being uploaded to her FB group last time I checked, Idk if she has cleaned the ones she uploaded to her student group since I made it public.
I can also say that a lot of SB and such have taken the first course, and it does lean HEAVILY towards that. You can also feel it from the FB group with posts about how to get men to pay for things and such. The posts about: " "are boots classy" to "what should I study, where should I live?". Some talked about getting loans to afford the course." Are also discussed in the group for the first course, but the loan is for the summer school this time.
"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.