Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dangerously close to becoming addicted to the laughter this forum guarantees.

By the way I am starting a new business and spending my Sunday working on the foundations of it. I know it's not fashionable, but I absolutely love financial independence and the freedom it gives me. While still loving a man taking care of me.

There's nothing like the feeling of being able to tell a man to stuff his money up his a*se and go your own way. I have been with men who thought their money could control me, and that I could be bought and paid for. Any woman who accepts this, just know that you are a product, which can easily be discarded and traded in for a newer, shinier one at any time.
Honestly this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
can she stop spreading this outdated idea of women depending on men? Women rights where you at?
There's nothing more toxic than depending on another person. You literally lose your own independence and , as you said, you stop being an human being and become an object

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
can she stop spreading this outdated idea of women depending on men? Women rights where you at?
There's nothing more toxic than depending on another person. You literally lose your own independence and , as you said, you stop being an human being and become an object
Here Here. Having a man should only be the cherry on your cake. It also sets an example to your children if you end up having them.

• Heart
I watched that video when she published it.. and thought it was hillariously embarrassing.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Her lips are natural I think, you can find older photos from her. Anyways she did a lot to other places on her face. She still looks "bad" like she is over 40

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her lips are natural I think, you can find older photos from her. Anyways she did a lot to other places on her face. She still looks "bad" like she is over 40
You're right, I know her old pics, she has naturally full lips, but I still have the impression that she's added more to them.
Naturally I also think her top lip is small and bottom lip full, but I suspect she adds to top+bottom.

Reactions: 6
She definitely has naturally full lips, but she also has definitely added to them, look at the way it protrudes, you will see other pics of her as Aija Darling and the lips looks like duck lips, it happens when the lip vermillion border has had too much filler added. Also she can barely move her lips, especially when she talks and her smile is lopsided and asymmetrical.

• Heart
She definitely has naturally full lips, but she also has definitely added to them, look at the way it protrudes, you will see other pics of her as Aija Darling and the lips looks like duck lips, it happens when the lip vermillion border has had too much filler added. Also she can barely move her lips, especially when she talks and her smile is lopsided and asymmetrical.
The protrusion is the biggest tell-tale sign of fillers, and Aija's lips definitely protrude like the duck lips she has.
Yeah, they are also wonky as hell, as soon as she opens her mouth they are all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks lip fillers look trashy 90% of the time, and almost never classy? Almost everyone I can think of who gets them are people who clearly didn't need it but wanted to give themselves a Kardashian or Angelina Jolie pout, and end up looking like a fish.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks lip fillers look trashy 90% of the time, and almost never classy? Almost everyone I can think of who gets them are people who clearly didn't need it but wanted to give themselves a Kardashian or Angelina Jolie pout, and end up looking like a fish.
917ED673-AE5C-4823-91C9-CC6583C8F335.jpeg

? Like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Natural lips just never look like that!

You're not the only one!
Same with botox.

The thing is just, I have seen before/after pics and when you get either botox or filler, just a little bit, the little bit you need, the results are absolutely fantastic. So fantastic it makes me want to book myself in (though I don't need or want anything done!).

The problem is, like with anything, when you start to go over the top and that little bit doesn't feel like enough because you got used to the sight and want more. Then again some more. Again more. Before you know it, you look like a transvestite and have lost all femininity you had (ironic, innit Aija?).

Sometimes the dude from Oliver Twist just has to come into Dr's surgeries and laugh people out when someone botched up comes and asks "please sir, I want some more".

Same with those fugly Sharpie brows women have been doing for the past decade.... Started from "fill them in a bit where you need to" and it's quickly become "take your Sharpie and drag it across your brows and go back and forth a few times to really get the dye in".

So hard to be moderate. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Natural lips just never look like that!

You're not the only one!
Same with botox.

The thing is just, I have seen before/after pics and when you get either botox or filler, just a little bit, the little bit you need, the results are absolutely fantastic. So fantastic it makes me want to book myself in (though I don't need or want anything done!).

The problem is, like with anything, when you start to go over the top and that little bit doesn't feel like enough because you got used to the sight and want more. Then again some more. Again more. Before you know it, you look like a transvestite and have lost all femininity you had (ironic, innit Aija?).

Sometimes the dude from Oliver Twist just has to come into Dr's surgeries and laugh people out when someone botched up comes and asks "please sir, I want some more".

Same with those fugly Sharpie brows women have been doing for the past decade.... Started from "fill them in a bit where you need to" and it's quickly become "take your Sharpie and drag it across your brows and go back and forth a few times to really get the dye in".

So hard to be moderate. :(
Very well said! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Plastic surgery used to be a rare thing for mostly the rich, famous, very insecure, or people with actual injuries who need corrective surgery. It was also used to mostly enhance one's natural looks, and that's where it tends to look best.

Today, it's being used by every other person to dramatically change their entire face. That kind of modification (invasive or otherwise) is prone to mixed results (and more surgeries to correct those imperfections) or continuous modifications because the results start wearing off or looks unbalanced with the rest of your unmodified features after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the problem plastic surgery/fillers are now more used to chase a certain look (Kardashians, Gangnam unnies). Like you can ask for the Kardashian lips and your lips will be injected with the same amount of filler as the Kardashians. Unfortunately it doesn't work out for most people because the proportions are just off.

• Heart
I think the problem plastic surgery/fillers are now more used to chase a certain look (Kardashians, Gangnam unnies). Like you can ask for the Kardashian lips and your lips will be injected with the same amount of filler as the Kardashians. Unfortunately it doesn't work out for most people because the proportions are just off.
Agreed. The Kardashians have HUGE features (and I don't mean that as a criticism) so large lips works with their large noses, eyes, etc and they get all of those tweaked as well.

Anna's lips were always large (too large relative to the rest of her face imho) but they look even worse after her fillers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.