Anna Bey #36 The one million dollar live satire, 4 years scamming, no plans to retire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh Tattle has impacted Anna's pricing startegy HARD my dear ladiezh, now the "bootcamp" goes for 19,97 USD 😂 Isn't the startegy of comparing your courses to degrees working anymore Anna?

https://www.levelupbootcamp.me/

1672252618980.png

Anna's health issues are mostly speculations. If she indeed has a chronic illness, following those random scammy detox programmes and filling her face with cheap filler is not going to help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Anna has Graves’ disease. Are you aware of this?
My aunt and my cousin had Graves' disease, it doesn't give puffy eyes.

Edit: they didn't get puffy eyes, and it's not a well known symptom (just googled the most common ones)

Reactions: 2
Dear Eleghunt Tattlers, we have impacted the eleghunt millionaire life of the Wannabey! A bootcamp for just 20$? Now that is a steep, steep discount from her previous pricing structure. I guess she is trying to get more marks, err, customers, this way.
Is it just me or does the greeen top look like it is a poisonous plant about to swallow her? It does not seem to suit her complexion well in the screenshots. Maybe she has some sort of disease but her detoxes and fillers might be also catching up to her.
And oh, I hope Anna has read all the laws and rules in regards to dogs in Geneva. Here you can find a detailed list of what to do but Geneva is rather strict with dogs, where they can go and also the registration process. I can just imagine an eleghunt video of ''How to eleghuntly drop a poop bag into the caninette''.... or ''10 things about dog poop bags all leveled up ladies know.''
For the sake of whatever dog Anna will get, I hope she will follow all the rules set by the authorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This picture of Lina in Audi lounge is not from this year. If you compare the bouquet on the table in Lina's picture with the one in the last of the three pictures posted above, you'll see that this year's bouquet has more flowers in it, whereas the bouquet in Lina's picture is a lot greener. They're similar because they most likely come from the same shop but they're not the same. Anna posted Lina's picture dating back to the time when they were still friends, and Lina and that man Anna used to pretend was her husband were still regulars in Audi lounge.
And this is when I start humming the Titanic song...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This picture of Lina in Audi lounge is not from this year. If you compare the bouquet on the table in Lina's picture with the one in the last of the three pictures posted above, you'll see that this year's bouquet has more flowers in it, whereas the bouquet in Lina's picture is a lot greener. They're similar because they most likely come from the same shop but they're not the same. Anna posted Lina's picture dating back to the time when they were still friends, and Lina and that man Anna used to pretend was her husband were still regulars in Audi lounge.
Did anyone screenshot this??

Reactions: 3
Anna is using a third party provider to process her scam course, called Mighty Networks:

https://www.mightynetworks.com/

1672318015878.png

In some pages of her new scam link "levelupbootcamp" it displays the number of members. I would assume that they only count as members people that payed the 20 USD or the ones that Anna invited for free (including her "mods" and fake accounts)

1672317945375.png

It stills around 10,000 USD

We can expect some new cheap out of seasson holidays and a new hermessa soon.

I wonder if those Mighty Network folks know that Anna is this controversial figure :sneaky:

• Heart
Those green top screenshots have sooo much potential for memes, thank you!
In fact, here's something for you: I did an Google image search with the first pic; apparently Google thinks she looks like work gloves. Not an elheghant look.
The green top IS indeed ridiculous but what made my eyes bleed are those absolutely horrendous fillers in the cheeks! She's starting to look like a caricature, the super chiseled cheekbones are terrifying. Truly horrendous. Cannot she see that?!?!? Ffs! Anna, you are starting to look like a parody on yourself! You could scare children with those sharp cheekbones. They really look painful to even look at. One more proof that you have no taste. Not in fashion and certainly not in beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never posted on here. Just wanted to say Anna looks haggard, really doesn't age well based on her latest insta video. Definitely not a lady of leisure or living the life of luxury or being pampered

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anna is harvesting ideas for 2023 goals, a.k.a. content for a new course. The last year has been terrible for Anna:

🤡 A-list users exposed the app for what it is: a paid Facebook group.
💸 Selling her used bikinis, "mystery boxes".
🍱 No private chef, only TV dinners.
🐴 Horse sent to "summer camp", most likely to eat free grass in an abandoned field.
🍸Mixing pills and alcohol to cure "fear or flying".
🙈 Tired of luxury, elegance, and fine things.
🛎 Poorly planned trips, criticizing people on the street for how they wear/eat/walk/breath/live.

Screenshot_20221230_221855_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, another sales funnel for her course 🙄 So far we have/had her FB group, cheat sheets {scheet-sheets} that get you on the email list, the style quiz on FB messenger, her dead podcast and several webinars... did I forget anything? 😄

With a relatively cheap bootcamp she's going to reel in a few people who are at least willing to spend some money but if she's presenting crap (again) they wont go for the full course. Wish we could see the bootcamp 😂

It seems like Wannabey spent a lot of time re-reading the old Tattle threads to note the business (free) ideas that were given to her. She already has +800 members who gave her $20. After all, the girl needs to buy a dog. Can you see the excuse for not travelling coming? 🙊

Just wondering, did she ever release her 'elegant stylist' program she bragged about all summer?

It seems like Wannabey spent a lot of time re-reading the old Tattle threads to note the business (free) ideas that were given to her. She already has +800 members who gave her $20. After all, the girl needs to buy a dog. Can you see the excuse for not travelling coming? 🙊

Just wondering, did she ever release her 'elegant stylist' program she bragged about all summer?
She did release the Elegant Stylist - really curious how many people bought it! As for the bootcamp, as it was less than $20, I decided to buy it just to report to you ladies! Stay tuned:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For any lady that joined this new scam, I mean, "Bootcamp" ;), please read the shady privacy policy of this third part provider: https://www.mightynetworks.com/terms-of-use and https://www.mightynetworks.com/privacy-policy

Anna has this habit or using awful methods to process sensible information such as your Name / Card details.

They state that there is a "No refund policy", which in most Europe, is illegal (!) you always have a 14 days refund policy in most sites.

They also state that if you want to delete your data, you need to contact the host (in this case, Anna) - otherwise she may keep the emails and info of everyone with little control. This is not aligned with GDPR and most European regulations.

I hate how vulnerable gals provide personal information to this scammer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
She did release the Elegant Stylist - really curious how many people bought it! As for the bootcamp, as it was less than $20, I decided to buy it just to report to you ladies! Stay tuned:)
Oh my goodness you're amazing!! Just please be careful with your payment information and security - no telling what Aija will do.

Reactions: 7
For any lady that joined this new scam, I mean, "Bootcamp" ;), please read the shady privacy policy of this third part provider: https://www.mightynetworks.com/terms-of-use and https://www.mightynetworks.com/privacy-policy

Anna has this habit or using awful methods to process sensible information such as your Name / Card details.

They state that there is a "No refund policy", which in most Europe, is illegal (!) you always have a 14 days refund policy in most sites.

They also state that if you want to delete your data, you need to contact the host (in this case, Anna) - otherwise she may keep the emails and info of everyone with little control. This is not aligned with GDPR and most European regulations.

I hate how vulnerable gals provide personal information to this scammer.
Didn't they charge someone, by mistake, months after they had requested the erasure of their data? A few threads back, I believe. Proof that Anna keeps people's data forever. Be careful @joannaB78 and use a prepaid card instead.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
All I want for Christmas is Anna Bey and "Influencers" to stop scamming & promoting shady brands.

It has been a pleasure calling out Anna and his scammy ways here with you. I hope you all have a nice Christmas day, no need for luxury millionaire dinner.

Oh and by the way, Dom Pérignon is a "wannabe new rich" thing 100%.

It is not related to the price but the fact that "those of you who know, know", there are infinite more niche good quality options to pick. Even if you unironically like Dom Pérignon, sharing the box like that is just silly. Anna does not know.

She is there only to try to portray a millionaire luxury dinner (and fail) over and over.
Anna, you peasant! The bottle is below 300 bucks and it's 2012 year, so that's what's now in stores as "great value". That's not elite. And yeah -it's super tacky to get it in a picture like that. (P.S. I have heard (I don't drink) that folks who have no clue about BUBBLES like this one because it sounds fancy and actually tastes good).

Didn't they charge someone, by mistake, months after they had requested the erasure of their data? A few threads back, I believe. Proof that Anna keeps people's data forever. Be careful @joannaB78 and use a prepaid card instead.
Yes! There were a couple of girls who did cancel their A-list membership but she still did charge them a year later!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.