Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a lazy dresser and I never get compliments on my outfits.

View attachment 1551111
What may I ask is stylish about this outfit? Pants way too short in length for the flared leg, ballerina’s that make her feet look like canal barges; a turtleneck/sleeveless top (always hate that combination) and most of all, a bag that’s too feminine and dainty for the rest of the ensemble.

There’s no style to this outfit. It’s so boring that it would put most anyone to sleep. She’s delusional if she thinks this is style. I doubt that Anna would recognize true style even if it bit her on the derrière.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That bra, is it strapless? Her bust is in the shape of a Swiss roll, so unFLATtering.

F5EDBAF9-C377-4D85-9198-4696B6EFA1FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just tried out Frederic Malle "Portrait of a Lady", it's heavy, fairly unisex and very dated - perfect for Anna's oh so ehleghant image. Wonder if she even knows the name is taken from a famous novel?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys, just a technical stuff - seing that there are mostly new or lurking members now - even though I am a bit completely bored with “Anna Bey” and read only occasionaly here (as I prefer rather some other influencers and the Royal Family topics on tattle), I wonder - is there anyone ready to do so by 1000th post here? (It is recommened by 1000 posts per thread and we have now approx 950).

I might create a new one (as I did a couple of them in past), but we also need a good new thread name I could use. Preferably a catchy searchable phrase. Also, if we have a summary of this thread, that would be great (or else I just copy paste what I see and is relevant). To sum up: if there is anyone ready to take a lead here with a nice new name thread and create it, you are welcome, otherwise it might be quite boring.

New thread name:
Anna Bey #36 commonplace and uninspired scammer content creator, is it finally dusk of her career?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Title suggestion: #36 Ghost assistant wanted for Anna Bey granny style videos and scam course ads

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna Bey #36 The one million dollar live satire, 4 years scamming, no plans to retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what I've been thinking of lately? In one of her videos (it was about x ways of ruining conversations I think) she kept nagging about 'there are sooo many boring people' and that's soo disrespectful and delusional because you can learn something from everyone really. Like really, TELL ME, you think you are so interesting? how? By posting always the same content and dragging people down? So so pathetic. So deeply pathetic.
I know she keeps saying many stupid things but this particular one bugs me a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
7 Driving Mistakes That Tell You're NOT Classy
My dear ehleghunt ladies, don't do these mistakes. Even if you have a Honda rather than a Mercedes, you can still be classy on the roads! Disclaimer: Anna is not a driving instructor

1. Picking your nose or popping pimples whilst stopped at a traffic light - yes, really. She said this
2. Eating in your car
3. Having a dirty, messy, or cluttered car
4. Road rage. If any of Anna's followers struggle with this issue, I recommend they watch this
5. Singing loudly in your car (yes, she demonstrates!) or playing loud music
6. Smoking in your car. Quote: "(they) can't be able to stop smoking."
7. Stopping in the middle of the road and blocking traffic. Quote: "you are not alone on planet earth"

Ends with another ad for levelupsecret.com

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
7 Driving Mistakes That Tell You're NOT Classy
My dear ehleghunt ladies, don't do these mistakes. Even if you have a Honda rather than a Mercedes, you can still be classy on the roads! Disclaimer: Anna is not a driving instructor

1. Picking your nose or popping pimples whilst stopped at a traffic light - yes, really. She said this
2. Eating in your car
3. Having a dirty, messy, or cluttered car
4. Road rage. If any of Anna's followers struggle with this issue, I recommend they watch this
5. Singing loudly in your car (yes, she demonstrates!) or playing loud music
6. Smoking in your car. Quote: "(they) can't be able to stop smoking."
7. Stopping in the middle of the road and blocking traffic. Quote: "you are not alone on planet earth"

Ends with another ad for levelupsecret.com
Elegant driving? Honestly? Makes me shudder to think of what could be coming next. Elegantly scrapping the bottom of the content barrel, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her content is barely anything new, just reposting old tit with some occasional lunch stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna looks like one of those dolls that adult men use for company. What are those called again? :whistle:

1662428756109.png

1662428893477.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
More IG posts of her posing alone, looking totally gormless in terrible 'fashion'.

What's with the long coat and trainers. She has a horrible, non-fashion sense. It looks pathetic, and she calls that post a fashion post, like purposely?! It's a laugh. Surely she's not serious.

WTH

Reactions: 11
More IG posts of her posing alone, looking totally gormless in terrible 'fashion'.

What's with the long coat and trainers. She has a horrible, non-fashion sense. It looks pathetic, and she calls that post a fashion post, like purposely?! It's a laugh. Surely she's not serious.

WTH
It’s one of her “signature” looks. She loves it. She thinks it’s very elegant and a testament to her stylist abilities. It isn’t! It’s dowdy and depressing. But, it fits in nicely with that grandma vibe she’s been cultivating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.