Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people are taking that fake channel as if it was really her. We all know she's always online. It's bugging me the fact she hasn't done anything to alert her followers nor deleted those comments so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Plane_Jane You have your photos altered with Photoshop?I didn't understand Photoshop part.And could you share some of your experiences with competition,problems which other women caused you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I find it really sad that these Nordic nations and Ireland don't protect their rape victims if they are prostitutes.
I don’t understand how this could be true. Rape in these countries is a crime in the Criminal Code. Victim’s background is irrelevant.

Reactions: 3
Oh you girls these threads on Anna Bey made me laugh so much, I skimmed through and read some of the main posts 🤣 an ex friend of mine is a student of hers. We both come from a regular working class background but she’s made it her life mission to join “high society” to the point where she mocks people based on their lifestyle & career choices. Even relocated to Geneva to work in private banking in order to be around men like Anna Bey’s husband 🤣 She is embarrassed of the area she was raised in and even more so of her immigrant parents. She was dating a guy that was very much in love with her but she rejected his proposal because he will never be able to earn enough to send her future children to Eton 😭 This “elevate your social circle” and mingle with the “upper class” mindset is a disease. Anna Bey and other idiotic mentors alike have ruined the mindset of so many young women.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh you girls these threads on Anna Bey made me laugh so much, I skimmed through and read some of the main posts 🤣 an ex friend of mine is a student of hers. We both come from a regular working class background but she’s made it her life mission to join “high society” to the point where she mocks people based on their lifestyle & career choices. Even relocated to Geneva to work in private banking in order to be around men like Anna Bey’s husband 🤣 She is embarrassed of the area she was raised in and even more so of her immigrant parents. She was dating a guy that was very much in love with her but she rejected his proposal because he will never be able to earn enough to send her future children to Eton 😭 This “elevate your social circle” and mingle with the “upper class” mindset is a disease. Anna Bey and other idiotic mentors alike have ruined the mindset of so many young women.
And that's how people allow true happiness to slip through their hands. I laughed but pity your ex-friend. Money and costly stuff come and go. Hopefully she'll learn it in a way that won't scar her for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is the danger. OMG. Imagine a few years from now she'll be older and single and bitter!

Reactions: 19
This is the danger. OMG. Imagine a few years from now she'll be older and single and bitter!
Or that after a time of sorrow and getting over her, the guy "improves", makes money and starts living the life she wanted back then. Meanwhile she is either with the expat community making believe everyone is affluent or having "fun" with Financiers who due to the use of "powder" confuse penny with bitcoin. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ladies, it looks like the latest workshop wasn't a successful sales pitch. Anna has already discounted SOTEW for her newsletter readers.
View attachment 990091
How stupid and entitled does someone have to be to price a course this high - given the actual content? I mean even programming courses that actually land you a good job are available online for free.
9.5k is a lot of money. It can be used in a many different ways to actually improve oneself if that's the goal.

What's next for her ? A GoFundMe page ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ladies, it looks like the latest workshop wasn't a successful sales pitch. Anna has already discounted SOTEW for her newsletter readers.
View attachment 990091
@cherry cherry : If SOTEW will not be discounted, well that's unreasonably priced. That course is NOT even worth it be priced of $497 when she will be featuring the same old tit over and over again. Only dumb women will go ahead and purchase that course without thinking while you can find personality-development, etiquette, social skills, elegance courses at UDEMY for as low as $12.00. Plus, the courses I mentioned that you can see at Udemy can be applied to your everyday work, monthly or weekly meetings, public speaking (something that Anna NEVER NEVER NEVER covered), and corporate functions.

A legit working woman for a corporate setting will not give a tit and pay shitloads of money for Anna Bey courses.

As much as I hate mentioning John Robert Powers but I have to mention again. John Robert Powers offers courses that is MORE THAN JUST Personality Development. They will teach you things like PUBLIC SPEAKING, LEADERSHIP TRAINING, NETWORKING AND SOCIAL SKILLS, SOCIAL AND BUSINESS ETIQUETTE, MODELING, THESIS PRESENTATION AND DEFENSE, PAGEANT TRAINING, BUSINESS COMMUNICATION, POWER ENGLISH etc. The courses for those is really pricey in the Philippines. It might cost like $980.00 and above, depending on the course and what is covered but at least, it does not center to bagging a rich man or how to become an elite (ahem ahem... social climbing). Any decent, legit finishing schools will NOT teach their students to social climb, because anyone can social climb with right timing no matter how terrible the character some of them would be (e.g. BryanBoy). John Robert Powers, BTW, has 6 branches in South East Asia.

And I bet Anna will never ever be able to cover things like business presentation and public speaking, and she is not even credible giving that course. Y'all know how she fidgets when she speaks on all her videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine believing that a collection of lorem ipsum(s) and copied and pasted photos from the internet can be valued at the same or more as a European university's yearly tuition.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine believing that a collection of lorem ipsum(s) and copied and pasted photos from the internet can be valued at the same or more as a European university's yearly tuition.
Lauren, if I'll gonna see a lot of LOREM IPSUMs on the module I will get, I will definitely demand a full refund. Only dimwits will gladly accept those modules with a lot of LOREM IPSUM BLAH BLAH BLAH YADDA YADDA on it. I won't accept a lazy course creator.

How stupid and entitled does someone have to be to price a course this high - given the actual content? I mean even programming courses that actually land you a good job are available online for free.
9.5k is a lot of money. It can be used in a many different ways to actually improve oneself if that's the goal.

What's next for her ? A GoFundMe page ?
The courses that we see nowadays that are nearly free or cheaper are the ones that are more valuable and complete.
Anna does not deserve that fee while she cannot deliver in the same way how professors deliver.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The courses that we see nowadays that are nearly free or cheaper are the ones that are more valuable and complete.
Anna does not deserve that fee while she cannot deliver in the same way how professors deliver.
But that lunatic believes she's fully capable of so due to an IVP certificate that in her head has the same value of an Uni degree. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But that lunatic believes she's fully capable of so due to an IVP certificate that in her head has the same value of an Uni degree. 🤭
Well, we all know that her middle name is delusional. Hopefully, others are beginning to realize that, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never completed anything past secondary/high school so her mind is warped. She really thinks her loan from Average Joe to go to IVP was the same as going to a real school.

Funny thing is, she could have used that 30,000 for a real degree. But she's both lazy and stupid. Even non-academic women train themselves in technical areas or at least master another skill. It could even be babysitting - go to learn the Montessori method and become a teacher, or go to the school that trains royal nannies.

She's a failure in all areas of life and tries to influence other women to fail with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that's sad if she takes Anna's words for gospel. But genuine questions here : is willing to elevate your social circle or join the high society wrong ? Sometimes, I also feel embarrassed about myself or people around me. How can I deal with it ? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.