Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"SomeSugarBaby, post: 7913624, member: 308684"]
Myself, I’ve even been paid by men to ignore them and I have done cash drops.
And this idea that men pay you just for existing, is a fallacy. Sure it happens but it's not popular or extremely profitable, otherwise every woman would be doing it.
Agreed @laurensanchez. We all would be doing it if we could. Who doesn't enjoy blocking the number and existence of a man who is annoying us? It would be a bonus to be paid for that! Especially alpha males, as mentioned in the above posts. Please pay me to ignore them!! @SomeSugarBaby sounds so good when you put it that way though!

I have to say, there would be some interesting psychology behind a man who pays a woman to ignore him. I wonder if it is because they are lonely but socially inadequate, so they just like having somebody in their life that they can reach out to but not interact with. Or could be that the women in their lives usually fuss and they need a breath of fresh air in the form of a woman who doesn't care (although would they really be willing to pay for that??). Probably most likely, they have been told or made to feel all their lives like they are not worthy of attention, so they are feeding their negative affirmations. Kind of like BDSM or Self harm without the physical pain?

Many men have low self esteem and are willing to pay attractive women to be rude and dismissive. It is a popular fetish.
This reminds me of Roman Roy (does anybody else watch Succession?). Roman is sexually dysfunctional. He either wants his female partner to act dead during sex (which they take issue with). I take this as not knowing how to interact during sex so not wanting his partner to reciprocate. His sexual outlet is to masturbate on his own. An older female character (Gerry) gets into a situation with him where they start an arrangement of Roman masturbating whilst he listens to Gerry berate him over the phone of through the bathroom door. She tells him he's disgusting and vulgar amongst other things. His parents have both berated him throughout his life. I think a lot of men have a fantasy to be dominated by a female but they hide it because they are told males should be boss. I agree that it takes a certain type of person to berate someone else so readily. I think the things they say are what they think and in the moment it's acceptable so that say it. The joke is on the person paying for that kind of treatment.

Plenty of men who purchase sex have the fantasy of marrying their favourite bleep. I’ve heard so many men describe this as a goal. It absolutely happens, it happens that they become very possessive of the women in these transactional sex situations ; it can become a terrible situation. The point is not that these men don’t want relationships with these women - they do, they will try - but that these are NOT men you should want to be in relationships with ! They either don’t care about boundaries or they do not respect them.
I would imagine that these would be men who have never had a proper relationship before, either out of being shy, socially awkward or not found attractive. The sex worker would think of it as a transaction, whilst the client would be besotted with the idea of "she likes me". They would think of it as an actually relationship because they've never had one before. My first thought comes to those who call themselves "Incels", who have a strong sense of entitlement and feeling denied of sex by women. These men are definitely not people you should get into a relationship with and these is a very good reason that woman keep away from them. Sometimes we women choose the wrong person who seems nicer than they are, but sometimes we just KNOW that something is not right about a certain guy. Obsessive and possessive is scary.

Here's a Youtube video about the twisted mindset behind "Incel" Elliot Rodger who did the university shooting massacre in "revenge" for being denied sex or a relationship with women. Off the topic of Anna Bey, but in keeping with those men we should beware of and set clear boundaries.

Sorry for the long post. Good topics for discussion there, ladies!

So she officially rebranded once again. Now she’s an equestrian. I wonder what will come next…?
She should be a mannequin. She's robotic and stiff in her movements and she's full of plastic and silicon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The average woman doesn't know the ins and outs of sex work - because we don't have to. There's a reason it's shrouded in secrecy. Sure some of our brothers, fathers, and husbands may be frequenting prostitutes and sugar babies or paying an online "domme" but these aren't common scenarios. And this idea that men pay you just for existing, is a fallacy. Sure it happens but it's not popular or extremely profitable, otherwise every woman would be doing it.

It's a high risk profession to choose and most women don't do it because they have other options. Many of the sex workers I came across were students - doing it because tuition was expensive and it's easier to fit a "sugar daddy" in your schedule and study than work a minimum wage hourly job. Other women were mentally ill and could not hold down a regular job. Or had addiction issues. Some were just enjoying easy money and were (sorry to say) lazy. Some were from poor countries and this was their way into the West and sending home money for their families.

But for sure sex work is not easy money. I say this after seeing many young women like you come in to the lifestyle and exit. Some exit successfully, some...don't.

Agreed @laurensanchez. We all would be doing it if we could. Who doesn't enjoy blocking the number and existence of a man who is annoying us? It would be a bonus to be paid for that! Especially alpha males, as mentioned in the above posts. Please pay me to ignore them!! @SomeSugarBaby sounds so good when you put it that way though!

I have to say, there would be some interesting psychology behind a man who pays a woman to ignore him. I wonder if it is because they are lonely but socially inadequate, so they just like having somebody in their life that they can reach out to but not interact with. Or could be that the women in their lives usually fuss and they need a breath of fresh air in the form of a woman who doesn't care (although would they really be willing to pay for that??). Probably most likely, they have been told or made to feel all their lives like they are not worthy of attention, so they are feeding their negative affirmations. Kind of like BDSM or Self harm without the physical pain?

This reminds me of Roman Roy (does anybody else watch Succession?). Roman is sexually dysfunctional. He either wants his female partner to act dead during sex (which they take issue with). I take this as not knowing how to interact during sex so not wanting his partner to reciprocate. His sexual outlet is to masturbate on his own. An older female character (Gerry) gets into a situation with him where they start an arrangement of Roman masturbating whilst he listens to Gerry berate him over the phone of through the bathroom door. She tells him he's disgusting and vulgar amongst other things. His parents have both berated him throughout his life. I think a lot of men have a fantasy to be dominated by a female but they hide it because they are told males should be boss. I agree that it takes a certain type of person to berate someone else so readily. I think the things they say are what they think and in the moment it's acceptable so that say it. The joke is on the person paying for that kind of treatment.

I would imagine that these would be men who have never had a proper relationship before, either out of being shy, socially awkward or not found attractive. The sex worker would think of it as a transaction, whilst the client would be besotted with the idea of "she likes me". They would think of it as an actually relationship because they've never had one before. My first thought comes to those who call themselves "Incels", who have a strong sense of entitlement and feeling denied of sex by women. These men are definitely not people you should get into a relationship with and these is a very good reason that woman keep away from them. Sometimes we women choose the wrong person who seems nicer than they are, but sometimes we just KNOW that something is not right about a certain guy. Obsessive and possessive is scary.

Here's a Youtube video about the twisted mindset behind "Incel" Elliot Rodger who did the university shooting massacre in "revenge" for being denied sex or a relationship with women. Off the topic of Anna Bey, but in keeping with those men we should beware of and set clear boundaries.

Sorry for the long post. Good topics for discussion there, ladies!

She should be a mannequin. She's robotic and stiff in her movements and she's full of plastic and silicon.

If it seems I’ve glorified sex work and made it sound easy, I apologise. Sex work is not easy money ! Believing anyone could do it if it were so simple is as laughable as saying anyone with a rudimentary understanding of the laws of physics can successfully operate a large hadron collider. Sex work requires skill. I don’t personally know any lazy sex workers; being a lazy sex worker leads only to being poor or murdered. That is the point. Even findoms require a deep knowledge of male psychology, the psychology of addiction, and the ability to completely shut off your empathy. I thought it was too good to be true that a man would pay me to leave him on hold as I shopped with his money. It was. A fly on the wall never stays on the wall; they are irritating pests. The women who are successful in this line of work I suspect hate men. Even if they wouldn’t openly admit so.

The men are walking red flags. Not a few of them are married with children. In my experience, a lot of men do desire the domination of a Wanda von Dunajew-type. Think Venus in Furs. The men who seek these services are … different. I don’t believe every man who visits sex workers is psychologically damaged. I know my husband has paid for sex, particularly when he worked too much to maintain relationships. Going without physical intimacy for too long is psychologically oppressive for him. I doubt we would have married if he’d been my client, or if he’d paid for the services of a financial dominatrix. It takes a certain personality on both sides, without question. You do have to be the kind of woman a man would pay to ignore or degrade him. Anna certainly couldn’t pull it off !

Sugar babies are long-term Girlfriend Experiences. Yes, if men give you money, they will expect a certain level of eroded boundaries, regardless of what they may say. Even if it is merely the attention of your lack of attention. I only wanted to make the point the internet is changing the nature of sex work. Nothing is for free.

Elegance is a mindset of self-respect and social courtesy. To be momentarily vulgar, if one placed a turd on a pure gold platter, the turd could be removed, the platter polished, and it would shine as brightly as ever. Dressing the same turd in expensive designer clothing and parading it around a museum wouldn’t make that turd any less of waste.

If you’re considering paying Anna Bey to do nothing for your life, here are two much better options: 1) go to therapy. It’s not a magic solution - obviously - but it helps if you want it to change your life. 2) take a language course. Not simply learning another language, but taking classes that also discuss history and culture. If you can come away from either of these experiences without « levelling up » you should definitely return to Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Living in the country side - I'm being modest here - and no social life at all, why consuming designer stuff then? It's all about the lifestyle. If I don't do gala, zero fashion events, zero weddings, no dates to fancy places, why would I have a considerable amount of Louboutin/ Jimmy Choo/Manolo Blahnik/Aquazzura shoes? It's easy to buy the thought that you as a woman should have only what's best/premium/bespoke, but what about your own way of life? What's the point of getting so much material stuff that's costly while you live in a crappy place, for example? Improve/Upgrade the lifestyle first and then you work on the rest. The lack of logic in what Anna Bey and others that come from the same source "teach" shouldn't block your ability to use your brain.
If Anna loves living in a countryside and appreciates it more than living in a city life, then she should stop the levelling-up/hypergamy tit in the first place, because even the rich and influential people in the countryside would be damn stupid enough to present themselves wearing designer pieces in front of the farmers and fishermen alike.

The levelling-up lifestyle she promotes is mostly being done on the upscale places in an urban area. It's in those places where we can see and (if possible) mingle with the affluent people, though, still, the more elite ones are still elusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find this quite funny since Anna was binge-watching Emily in Paris on the aeroplane and she also has Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City as a style icon. Not sure how she proposes to ever fit in when she's in Paris or Geneva if she is all over these two shows.

Reactions: 6
If Anna loves living in a countryside and appreciates it more than living in a city life, then she should stop the levelling-up/hypergamy tit in the first place, because even the rich and influential people in the countryside would be damn stupid enough to present themselves wearing designer pieces in front of the farmers and fishermen alike.

The levelling-up lifestyle she promotes is mostly being done on the upscale places in an urban area. It's in those places where we can see and (if possible) mingle with the affluent people, though, still, the more elite ones are still elusive.
Of course, I don't get her "designer is always better" mindset. The only people I see wearing obvious logos or designer items are the ones who need to prove themselves. 🤔

Reactions: 8
So much huff and puff for nothing. A little birdie told me that subscribers feel "stuck" in a begginer's life to affluence limbo. Anna better work or call it quits, she can only bore them for so long.

Polish_20220113_191805812.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladies - first time poster here and I would like to make myself useful:
I actually found a post where Anna can shine with all her sad expert knowhow.
I did not find this screen shot of her SOA Facebook group in older threads (pls correct me if I am wrong), so I allowed myself to post them here. I find it quite shocking and immensely entertaining that this Anna post is not only the most detailed that I have ever seen, but also has taught me more new things than all other Anna content together...

Have a nice evening/ day!

1642098288943.png
1642098350856.png
1642098777261.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@Plane_Jane Have you ever been scared that some of your clients might harm you?
I've been busy these days and haven't had time until now to give you a proper answer.

Yes, I'm a bit paranoid, maybe it's because I'm a big fan of horror movies and serial killer documentaries. But I have had very, very few bad experiences. As I said before, when I see something that doesn't suit me or I detect something that I don't like, I block men. I know I'm probably losing money and maybe a lot of those men aren't assholes. But I would rather continue down this path of excessive caution than regret not having taken these precautions.

I think it also influences my few negative experiences in that I always have my photos updated without Photoshop, I am not lying or anything like that and that I am a very sweet and pleasant person. (I do not give reasons for anyone to act like an idiot to me.) And this has influenced my experiences for good.

Honestly, other women who are competitors have brought me a lot more headaches than clients. Many of them are envious when your business is doing well and they try to sabotage you.
@Plane_Jane Thank you so much for your contributions. You are very informative and have painted a good picture of the world you see around you.

It's funny how in contemporary times, we hear the advertising mantra of "sex sells", and yet sex workers are still demonised. I don't see the difference between people like the Kardashians using fame which stemmed from sex tapes, to a woman or man who has private, consential sex with a client for an agreed amount and then doesn't engage any further. The later is less blatant if the two. I fully agree that sugar babies do not tell the full story. If a man does not love or care about you he's not going to throw shed-loads of cash of cash at you for luxury purposes unless you are going to make it worth his while. That, I'd imagine, would generally mean engaging in sexual practices and scenarios that most women would not (hence the porter potty).

I also think that the image of a sex worker has been skewed over time and has in same ways evolved. I absolutely do not believe that even in bygone eras of aristocracy that there weren't any high end sex workers. Perhaps thats where the term "mistress" came from. There was equally not intend to marry, correct? I think the notion of a mistress is the past has romanticised in films (forbidden love and the chick on the side because it was an arranged aristocratic marriage or the wife was bitchy...yes, let's blame the wife, shall we). That would therefore leave the in-your-face street or saloon sex worker as "the prostitute". It's also interesting to note that even in a time of free-love and "fornication" in the 1960s and 1970s, the sex worker was severly demonised as they were over-whelmingly the victims of the serial killers. The 1970s in particular, was a huge time for serial killers. I do hope that this has changed. Question for you : do sex workers receive the same legal protection against rape as other victims or do you have to jump through hoops to prove that it was not consensual? I ask that on behalf of women who have been through an assault and question whether they will be believed, even without the prejudice of being a sex worker.

I'm glad you're safe. It just goes to show that the right decision for one person is not the right decision for another (are you listening, Anna, with your "one size fits all" approach?).
This is extremely complex. In countries where sex work is legal, such as the UK, Switzerland, Germany, yes, the law protects you if the client does not pay you or you have been raped. (Yes, prostitutes can be raped too.) There are sentences for this, but it also depends on which judge takes the case, so many times it is better to denounce these "rats" (they do not deserve to use the male label) as robbery or assault, since the sentence is usually much harsher and it is easier for these miserable beings to enter jail. (I personally know several girls who imprisoned their assailants.)

If in the country where you work it is not legal. (I mean a legal vacuum. As it happens in Spain and Italy, for example.) You can go to the police without problem and they will probably support you and have a lot of sympathy with you. (And you may resort to reporting "theft," or assault.)

If you are working in a country where it is clearly illegal to work ... It is even better if you do not go to the police because you are going to have problems. Something very similar happens in countries where being a prostitute is legal, but paying for sex is illegal. Letting it be known that you have been attacked there can bring you more consequences than benefits. (Ireland and the Nordic countries have this model.)

If you have any questions or I have not explained myself well, let me know. English is not my first language and in Switzerland I don't use it much.

Returning to the topic about Anna:

In my opinion, she looked so much sweeter and prettier on reality TV. Her dark hair and her face without excess fillers made her look much prettier in my opinion, and I think that is the style that attracts men the most: natural, refreshing and cute. (Big lips and eyes, also her big cheeks according to her face).

Honestly, I don't know any man who, as she is right now, would turn her head to look at her on the street. I think she has destroyed the essence of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you are working in a country where it is clearly illegal to work ... It is even better if you do not go to the police because you are going to have problems. Something very similar happens in countries where being a prostitute is legal, but paying for sex is illegal. Letting it be known that you have been attacked there can bring you more consequences than benefits. (Ireland and the Nordic countries have this model.)

If you have any questions or I have not explained myself well, let me know. English is not my first language and in Switzerland I don't use it much.
I find it really sad that these Nordic nations and Ireland don't protect their rape victims if they are prostitutes. That's disgusting and they should know better, especially if it is a "seeking arrangement" and there was indeed no agreement for sex. Likewise, just because a woman consents to sex, doesn't not mean she doesn't have the right at any point to say no if the experience becomes more intense (painful, forced anal, etc). I consider this to be almost like rape victims being locked up for so-called adultery to some other nations.

Not at all surprised that there are women who try to steal each other's clients or sabotage each other in your line of work. Woman are a competitive bunch when it comes to men,and sadly you start to see this from the age of about 12. It's primative behaviour.

@Plane_Jane your English is fabulous and your posts make more sense than mine do when my auto-correct sabotages me. You're obviously better at picking up your typos!

Anna...yes, she was definitely prettier back in the day. In terms of levelling up, probably all she had to do was get proper makeup lessons and loose the boozy, skanky attitude. I believe at that point, she could have been a sugar baby, but she made bad choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she officially rebranded once again. Now she’s an equestrian. I wonder what will come next…?
If Anna declares herself an equestrian, sure as hell, then I can see that the legit equestrians will start quitting their being equestrian (Bella Hadid, Mikee Cojuangco and Toni Leviste). While Bella Hadid did not make this as her profession, Bella somehow has qualifications to be an equestrian.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.