Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please screen record the workshop and add it to the dossier? If she's gonna include the hotel paradise stuff we should archive it

Reactions: 5
Can someone please screen record the workshop and add it to the dossier? If she's gonna include the hotel paradise stuff we should archive it
I took screenshots and notes. This is probably going to be a few posts long. The workshop is the same format as the 10 brutal mistakes: it's a recording that plays at different scheduled times so anyone can watch at any time.

Live viewers and live Q&A: no way to verify but you can scroll and see the names of all the live viewers (supposedly).
Screenshot_20220102-171505__01.jpg

Slide 25: she claims that she was blonde before she started her transformation and brunette when she was on her transformation journey. Apparently the progress was slow.
Screenshot_20220102-172209__01.jpg

She has this bizarre metaphor and explanation on luck and taking action. Her schematic isn't the best illustration.
Screenshot_20220102-172511__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220102-172517__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220102-172528__01.jpg

Slide 51: she was 19 years old, sick and tired of Sweden.
Screenshot_20220102-173015__01.jpg

Slide 52: she took a loan.
Screenshot_20220102-173029__01.jpg

Slide 54: when her relationship with the guy in Rome ended, all the doors and access to the affluent circles were closed to her.
Screenshot_20220102-173130__01.jpg

Slide 55: she claims that many of the women she saw at these social gatherings with the guy from Rome were not women from affluent backgrounds.
Screenshot_20220102-173147__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, at least she stopped using Bassam. Now, damn girl with all these years of "relationship" with Joseph Hallit, that's the only picture you have/ stored in your Mac/iPhone could use? :LOL:

Wow, now she says she's a Certified Matchmaker! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Spoiler alert: if you thought she would share anything juicy, she didn't.

Slide 60: common, surface level mistake, sabotaging scenario.
Screenshot_20220102-173321__01.jpg

Slide 61: animated GIF. Reality show in Sweden, she was 5 years into her transformation and had already moved in high society circles.
Screenshot_20220102-173437__01.jpg

Slide 62: she used extra bronzer to sculpt her face and didn't use any translucent powder.
Screenshot_20220102-173459__01.jpg

Slide 63: nobody told her that cameras and lighting require a different approach to makeup application. She only realised what she looked like when the show aired.
Screenshot_20220102-173528__01.jpg

Slide 64: cheap hair extensions, adult acne, fake lashes, poorly made veneers, skimpy clothes. She was wondering why she was only meeting bad boys.
Screenshot_20220102-173611__01.jpg

Slide 74: sabotaging behaviour.
Screenshot_20220102-173947__01.jpg

Slide 76: she was dating a man in Asia from a prominent family. They were together with friends one evening and Anna tried to be funny and made some jokes. The atmosphere changed immediately, the guy was embarrassed. After that he ghosted her completely. She later heard through a friend that the guy felt that he couldn't introduce Anna to his parents.
Screenshot_20220102-174053__01.jpg

Slide 86: actress in London who was her student and found the course to be useful for personal branding.
Screenshot_20220102-174454__01.jpg

Slide 93: journey of healing and inner leveling up.
Screenshot_20220102-174646__01.jpg

In total, she spent 33min on her biography and the workshop about her 3 mistakes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Now she's using the image of everybody who participated in that season. What a moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's an online workshop 🙄 She's fleecing something again...
“no special skills or connections”
Finally something that defines her… now, dear Anna, add fake scammer to that desciption and we’re almost there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now it's time for the build up.

Slide 99: these are the 10 areas that she teaches.
Screenshot_20220102-174837__01.jpg

Slide 100: little secret.
Screenshot_20220102-174909__01.jpg

Slide 104: it only works if you apply this ONE method/tool.
Screenshot_20220102-175116__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220102-175204__01.jpg

Slide 113: people confuse elegance with being stiff and uptight.
Screenshot_20220102-175308__01.jpg

Slide 118: Kimberley.
Screenshot_20220102-175404__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so funny, that slide 99, because she lacks all of it... Especially consistency.

And it's still the same garbage: Mutilate who you really are, dress yourself as someone else and wait for a man to open doors for you, including finally consuming designer stuff. 🥴

It's 2022, ANNA BEY! Not 1822!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The sales pitch.

Slide 121: effective method for leveling up. Anna claims that the "overwhelm" stops you from taking action.
Screenshot_20220102-175506__01.jpg

Slide 131: Joseph not Bassam. She promises high quality men will beg for your attention.
Screenshot_20220102-175807__01.jpg

Slide 133: "I want to take away your overwhelms."
Screenshot_20220102-175930__01.jpg

Slide 140: digital colour "palats".
Screenshot_20220102-180310__01.jpg

Slide 142: secretsoftheelitewoman.com the normal price is 2k.
Screenshot_20220102-180422__01.jpg

Slide 147: "never before offered."
Screenshot_20220102-180545__01.jpg

Slide 163: not everything you read on the internet is true. Not everybody on the internet has the experience. (Jab at Tattle???)
Screenshot_20220102-180916__01.jpg

You can contact her team at [email protected]. In total, her sales pitch lasted 33min. The special gift is in an email in your inbox.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's an online workshop 🙄 She's fleecing something again...
06AF4822-69A9-410C-ABDF-FD91B8F34805.jpeg

Uhhhhh…. What is it with the title of the course? Brainlessly speaking or what? No matter how much she tries she is one of the most Awkward person I have ever comes across.

how can she call herself a teacher like seriously…uh no. Her life looks 100k max no millionnaire whatsoever. Buy only granny on sale, leftover ugly clothes that no one even want for free. The style is LACK OF TASTE. Her posture everything is off..I’m mad seeing her workshop bullshit… like I’m literally shaking.
HPNY GUYS sorry for ranting just don’t like it. And she often says stuff like we are jealous of what she does or her life, have nothing better to do in our own life, that’s why we gossiping blahblah. Honest her life is disturbing me(or us if you feel like I do, just disturbing, internet waste)

Reactions: 14
Even if some of these "students" no longer follow her and regret spending their money on her crap, she'll use them until she falls. I still would like to know which parameters she uses to come up with such numbers... Almost $10k/$1k... Like "Going to Seychelles or aiding Anna Bey so she can go to Seychelles?", "A YSL haul for me or aiding Anna Bey getting more fake bags?", "3 months of groceries or aiding Anna Bey to keep on eating her salty fish?", "Investing in my education so I level-up in my job or financing another scam that won't take me anywhere?"... But don't mind about it all now when you can "luckly" rely on a man to solve all of this after Anna Bey has pocket your money once again.

Thank you, @cherry cherry!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Asking any person about when they will have kids is so uneducated and could really trigger a lot of emotions for someone who’s struggling.
I genuinely do not care at all if someone wants or doesn’t want kids.

But Aija is constantly hinting about the topic of pregnancy, saying she has a big secret to reveal but it’s too early right now and then posting a picture with a visible belly when she photoshops herself in all other pictures.
She knows damn well what she’s doing and it’s sick.
I dont know .., because i would not buy a horse if i was prégnant ... ppl who cant have child often get animals ...

Reactions: 1
I took screenshots and notes. This is probably going to be a few posts long. The workshop is the same format as the 10 brutal mistakes: it's a recording that plays at different scheduled times so anyone can watch at any time.

Live viewers and live Q&A: no way to verify but you can scroll and see the names of all the live viewers (supposedly).
View attachment 958371
Slide 25: she claims that she was blonde before she started her transformation and brunette when she was on her transformation journey. Apparently the progress was slow.
View attachment 958345
She has this bizarre metaphor and explanation on luck and taking action. Her schematic isn't the best illustration.
View attachment 958354
View attachment 958355
View attachment 958356
Slide 51: she was 19 years old, sick and tired of Sweden.
View attachment 958366
Slide 52: she took a loan.
View attachment 958367
Slide 54: when her relationship with the guy in Rome ended, all the doors and access to the affluent circles were closed to her.
View attachment 958369
Slide 55: she claims that many of the women she saw at these social gatherings with the guy from Rome were not women from affluent backgrounds.
View attachment 958370
Still awkward af…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She is good at marketing ...
Because ppl are desperate. They will buy

Reactions: 5
I dont know .., because i would not buy a horse if i was prégnant ... ppl who cant have child often get animals ...
The is exactly my point, she herself keeps hinting about the pregnancy topic just to stir up the comments and then plays the victim and cry after when her dumb followers ask her about it.
It’s just to get engagement on her social media.

Reactions: 11
The is exactly my point, she herself keeps hinting about the pregnancy topic just to stir up the comments and then plays the victim and cry after when her dumb followers ask her about it.
It’s just to get engagement on her social media.
Oh i see ... she is playing

Reactions: 4
She is good at marketing ...
Because ppl are desperate. They will buy
Exactly. She's a marketer. This is why her video content has zero valuable information-- it is just meant to be controversial clickbait for hits because the goal is to drive traffic, any traffic will do. Her paid media features also have misleading titles for hits, referring to her as the blogger who only dates billionaires. Billionaires where? What girlfriend of billionaires is hawking courses to the masses? Wives and girlfriends of super wealthy men do work, but they often take on passion projects-- usually offering speciality products and services to their peers. This is especially the case if they are outsiders because having your peers as customers/clients is how you build connections. They are fashion designers, boutique owners, interior decorators, philanthropists, spa & resort owners, event planners, preservationists, luxury industry publicists, real estate investors, angel investors, and art gallery owners just to name a few examples. A billionaire boyfriend could throw enough capital behind a real business. If they are into teaching and coaching, they offer high-ticket specialized programs to their peers. If she was so well-connected, signing on a handful of 5 to 6-figure image consulting clients each year would be a breeze with most coming through her "elite" referral network. I know several women like this and they aren't hustling on IG during the holidays trying to sell a $1k course to broke college students or having to put all of their personal business out there to be relatable. Their clients are female professional 7-figure earners who hire coaches and consultants to help them with everything from image consulting to accountability. We'd see Anna being flown around the world to meet with elite clients who view her as an expert. She'd put those exaggerated credentials to use. She wouldn't need to convince working class women to buy purses and shoes they can't afford because she'd be working 1-on-1 with women who can afford those items and having a blast helping them choose. If she's passionate about helping women who aren't from the elite, she'd be able to do it for free because she wouldn't depend on them as a source of income. She could be a mentor to them instead of competition.

But that's not Anna's reality. She's hawking courses to women who are not a part of the circles she's trying to enter, which makes no sense if she's paramour to the 1%. Like most digital marketers, she takes advantage of people's desperation, lack of discernment, and limited experience in what's being promised in their products. She triggers their pain points and offers a solution. Because of the parasocial relationship their followers have with them, they convince themselves that this vague information was way more valuable than it actually was. They don't trust that the key to their transformation was within them all along, and that they didn't need an IG influencer's course to teach them that. Rather, they needed self-love and courage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here is a video I found that completely calls out Anna and her holiday elegance video. Please enjoy!
The creator even made a tattle reference to water goblins!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 958369
She keeps mentioning the rich boy from Italy that she spent time with. It's as if she accidentally found herself being a sugar baby, which she's bitter about because he most likely did the bare minimum for her back then. Knowing Anna, I'd say she tried going back to him a few times, but was utterly rejected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.