Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see? Lauren not only appeared wearing tartan but also showed she got 2 Guess bags. GUESS! :LOL: Meanwhile the women who blindly follow Anna Bey and that maybe got something of that brand from their boys/hubbies promptly listen they ought to throw that away because it's not classy (aka too cheap).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope you all had lovely holidays! ❤

Anna needs the hotel backdrop to take some pictures I guess. Nothing eleghaaant about staying at her Mums 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing eleghaaant about staying at her Mums 🤪
She thinks so, but to us we realize having friends and family around you during the holidays shows that you are actually tolerable to be around and probably a good person (=elegant).

Reactions: 15
Merry Christmas, fabulous ladies! I have been reading and enjoying your research for months now. It is only today that I gave myself the permission to write a short post here (I am working on my PhD thesis and I promised that once I submit it, I will have the freedom to become a tattler 😅 - it is Christmas time, this is why the exemption).
Thank you all for your diligence in uncovering Anna The Scam. I came across her YouTube videos a while ago when I was confused and under pressure ''is it worth studying so much?...'' so her stories kind of raised my attention at some point. It was her Russian accent and the fact that she was always using stock photos in her videos that made me question her entire being. Another aspect that intrigued me was that she was not presenting real ''afluent'' scenes and behaviour, but those were only normal topics that are common sense for most of the people. I was raised in a rather poor (if not very) environment in one of the EE countries, but my academic ambitions have propelled me to travel the world and experience its beauty. Anna Bey is only ridiculous for introducing normal stuff as being the luxury. It did not take long to find Tattle :love:.
Anyway, here I leave a set of photos Mama Rat has uploaded. Anna's shoes look again so comfy.
P.S. My apologies for possible grammar/phrasing mistakes - English is not my first (nor my second) language.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Merry Christmas, fabulous ladies! I have been reading and enjoying your research for months now. It is only today that I gave myself the permission to write a short post here (I am working on my PhD thesis and I promised that once I submit it, I will have the freedom to become a tattler 😅 - it is Christmas time, this is why the exemption).
Thank you all for your diligence in uncovering Anna The Scam. I came across her YouTube videos a while ago when I was confused and under pressure ''is it worth studying so much?...'' so her stories kind of raised my attention at some point. It was her Russian accent and the fact that she was always using stock photos in her videos that made me question her entire being. Another aspect that intrigued me was that she was not presenting real ''afluent'' scenes and behaviour, but those were only normal topics that are common sense for most of the people. I was raised in a rather poor (if not very) environment in one of the EE countries, but my academic ambitions have propelled me to travel the world and experience its beauty. Anna Bey is only ridiculous for introducing normal stuff as being the luxury. It did not take long to find Tattle :love:.
Anyway, here I leave a set of photos Mama Rat has uploaded. Anna's shoes look again so comfy.
P.S. My apologies for possible grammar/phrasing mistakes - English is not my first (nor my second) language.
Welcome!

Her mother’house/flat looks tiny.
Why doesn’t Anna, being so rich and affluent, buy her a bigger one?

😬

I don’t see the appeal of these Missoni clothes. Why is this brand so expensive?

• Haha
I wonder what she’ll be sharing, the most elegant dog breed?
Now that she bought a horse, she’ll start making up fake scenarios about how to dress for polo and meeting princes of Monaco as if everyone has a horse in their back yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its not the first time I have thought this but after seeing the photo posted at her mothers, I think Anna is ageing quickly, doesn't look well, she looks like she's eating poorly to me, her body/bloating and puffy tired face..

Didn't Anna advise against wearing ribbed sweaters ? or maybe im mistaken... but she has one on at her mothers.

Reactions: 10
Its not the first time I have thought this but after seeing the photo posted at her mothers, I think Anna is ageing quickly, doesn't look well, she looks like she's eating poorly to me, her body/bloating and puffy tired face..

Didn't Anna advise against wearing ribbed sweaters ? or maybe im mistaken... but she has one on at her mothers.
The consequence of partying hard, really hard, in her 20's + zero skin care/protection + unhealthy food + smoking (and some other stuff). I also think doing procedures to her face sooner than actually needed contributed to such look.

Reactions: 17
What is this skirt and the "fit" 😂 she looks like she wrapped herself in a rug or so.

Reactions: 14
D13ED859-528B-42A8-8D84-EDE645C0538C.jpeg
4A20FEF9-4545-461E-9EDE-7A21B7A105F0.jpeg

😅
Her followers imagining her dressed « elegantly » while taking the pics vs the reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This might sound harsh but that table and chairs (for only 4 people, who else was there?) looks like it belongs in a cafe or airport coffee shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erin looks genuinely happy and nice at the hotel. She should give Anna pointers and charge $1000.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am glad Erin still tags Anna in these family pictures. I think it’s cute.

She looks better than her daughter on the picture in the hotel lobby.

Oh, hair extensions fail...
___

But i think we should leave her mother and her apartment alone, please girls... do not shame her, it's normal middle aged woman, who doesn't pretend anything just living her simple life... And u shame her about "diner for only 4 people" or small apartment, really u are so cruel girls? It is nasty... There is many people who doesn't have any family, lives in small houses, alone, because of a lot sad reasons, I think it's not fair to make laugh about this woman... We don't know what she went through when her nasty daughter shows THINGS in TV, all family saw it i guess.. just think about it...

& someone said that "rich Anna should buy her big house" - but maybe her mom doesn't want it, she lives alone so she don't need a lot of space for just one person... My thoughts about interior - maybe she likes her apartment this way- my grandma has extremely old furniture but she loves it and doesn't want to change anything, i wanted to do her a new kitchen and bathroom and she said NO, because "i don't need it, its still working"... I also know so much rich people without any taste and they live in fully Ikea furnished and plastic decorations, fake glamour tacky crappy houses...
But of course, i don't tell Anna doesn't pretending, it's 100% sure she's not as rich as she wants us to believe, just upper middle class (in my country standards) but it is 1000% not a millionaire life, she is doing nothing... I think now she should go for a new year eve to some expensive skiing resort or something?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.