Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rose34

Also i never dated a guy who did not have a business or family business to run ... how she can go for a worker ?! I dont get. She does all these noises Just for a wage ?!
profit are better than Wages !
You know that Anna ! You have the poWer of having a team ! So Why having sex with an ugly bêta ?

Life is too short, she must look for a decent job that’ll provide for her on the long term, even if she takes the social media route, but actually use it for fashion and lifestyle other than the scamming she does, and then just finds herself a true love ! A companion for life, unconditional relationship. She’d be more happy and at rest, but the whole 2022 leveling up looks so rough, seems like she’s going even harder with what she’s doing atm.. new year, same aija
she does more with her business . She gives jobs

Reactions: 2

Roleena611

To be eligible for MBA, student must possess a bachelor's degree.
Joke's on Aija 😂
I do agree. There is no way she can fake a Master's Degree. Also, does Anna has enough money to bribe a school official? Anyways, no decent college or university will allow themselves bribed by anyone just to get into the university. Even Tyra Banks could not fake her Harvard education.

Reactions: 2

rose34

But sometimes ppl Like JH works but families has réal estate etc . Maybe he has some real estate ... if that s the case she did good

Reactions: 1

rose34

Asking any person about when they will have kids is so uneducated and could really trigger a lot of emotions for someone who’s struggling.
I genuinely do not care at all if someone wants or doesn’t want kids.

But Aija is constantly hinting about the topic of pregnancy, saying she has a big secret to reveal but it’s too early right now and then posting a picture with a visible belly when she photoshops herself in all other pictures.
She knows damn well what she’s doing and it’s sick.
I dont know .., because i would not buy a horse if i was prégnant ... ppl who cant have child often get animals ...

rose34

I didn’t say she should find a job, I was saying that she should make a use of her social media presence. And make something useful out of it! I don’t get why you are butthurt ! But anyways I was saying that if she showed lifestyle and fashion content it would be better than the whole elegance shabang because her life is far from elegant. End of discussion
This is not personal to you ..
there is tons of fashion and lifestyle creator for a décade. She created a niche. Actually she did a good job

aliciaaaa

Has someone tried following Irish Mist account?
Yes I requested to follow back when we thought that Anna was pregnant and that she was using this account to stalk people (she was following around 700 people and only one person followed that account which was Anna bey herself). She still has not accepted my request 😞 even though I was probably one of the first 50 people to request

rose34

I don’t buy that shit, her life looks cheap and low quality to me. She doesn’t have a place to stay, doesn’t have an office, her bags look 2nd handed, her clothes are mid-range and boring. She travels off season and seem to only have drinks and dinner at fancy hotels, but not stay there. Her husband is an average worker, that she claims is high caliber and provides for her. She of course made some fortune of selling that online course, but I don’t think she’s THAT rich !
I am sorry but if your previous thinking is « she should find a job » ... that means something ! À job cant replace what she does now ... i know thé poWer of SM she does a lot. And she has some mindset. But if you just want to say random things just to feel better feel free to do so ...

Verona

Chatty Member
Paradise Hotel happened after her time in Ibiza and Malta (including the DJ).

As of her hair, I bet she’s a natural brunette, given her mum’s hair colour. She may have changed it to blond in order to look more Scandinavian (or God knows why) 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Thank you!

Hmm, there are some pictures of her infant years in a thread somewhere, 100% blond.

AnnaBeg

@Plane_Jane You have your photos altered with Photoshop?I didn't understand Photoshop part.And could you share some of your experiences with competition,problems which other women caused you.

Last edited:

Duee

VIP Member
@NicePeasNorma
Where is this from?

A: Aija / Anna did this but later was forced by Cynthia’s team to remove it. Anna tried the feminism tune to save herself but it did not help. 🤷‍♀️ (again, try the search function and some keywords ladies/gents).

Anoodles

I never liked blanket statements, and I never will. I'll take this with a grain of salt.
Well dear, I was just stating facts, because I see a lot of people actually who think of Arab men as a different breed, while in fact he’s just like any other man, the only thing different is that OF COURSE, if she’s in Dubai, he’ll be more powerful than her, because of the money and the nationality.. that was my argument, I’m not trying to take sides.. To me, all men are equal. Extra money can make u filthy a bit, but it’s universal imo