Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress... The material is bad, poorly constructed... Steaming it over and over won't make it better.
I see her looks and am always grateful for never parting ways with denim + turtlenecks/button up and choker tops/ruffled blouses + jackets, because I know my style and what suits me best. She, with her idea of femininity, doesn't.
It's also her none existing personality that make the outfits even more Grotesque ! You can't wear clothes that really isn't you because it comes out on film . That photo of her in Ibiza wearing the white shirt looking like "trashy Anna", THAT'S really her ! And that's okay ! Lol She needs to just be herself!

She could wear the most beautifully classic expensive pieces and it still won't make a difference because that is not who she is ! ๐Ÿคท
Her whole school of Affluence is just her copy and pasting from google not from experience! ๐Ÿ˜… I don't think she's ever been in high society at all and plus the real high society people probably know who she is and avoid her like the plague especially high society men ! SMH ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lmao wtf ! ๐Ÿ˜… Is she haunting me ??!!
I was playing those nerdy games on Facebook the ones that say stuff like
" what color is your personality" etc. Those type of games and look who showed up on the ads !! ๐Ÿ˜’ Like how?!! Lol ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
I see her ads show up sometimes on my news feed on Facebook and I try to just block them . And yet here she is again! ๐Ÿ™„

Screenshot_20220118-193733.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What in the uneven Botox is going on? The left side of her forehead is quite different from the other half.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lmao wtf ! ๐Ÿ˜… Is she haunting me ??!!
I was playing those nerdy games on Facebook the ones that say stuff like
" what color is your personality" etc. Those type of games and look who showed up on the ads !! ๐Ÿ˜’ Like how?!! Lol ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
I see her ads show up sometimes on my news feed on Facebook and I try to just block them . And yet here she is again! ๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 998670
Looking at her lipstick she definitely need to go back to that color theory course she did in London a while ago ๐Ÿ˜‚
It is because of that forum you might have said her name or something and google/Facebook pick it up lmao They listen and check everything you write, literally lol Thats why I never use my personal devise or laptop when I come on here or click on links on her crappy link for her crappy course so I dont get garbage add ๐Ÿ˜‚

What in the uneven Botox is going on? The left side of her forehead is quite different from the other half.
This is PRICELESS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh the cons! ๐Ÿ˜…
Had plenty of horse equipment ads every single time I opened Tattle for a couple weeks - all related to the horse mania. ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna Bey#33 Transformation: Thrashy past on Swedish Reality Show to Cleaning Horse poop and Dreaming about Farmlife, Holidays with scam money, Posting Vacancy/Job/Hiring despite being Broke

IMG_20220119_122623.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Notice also another girl she is coping a lot from in TikTok and Facebook I cant remember their name either but well we all know that she doesnt have her own idea and she only know how to steal things from others to get things done in her life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think you mean she was copying a lot @sofia.marbella https://www.instagram.com/sofia.marbella/
This lady (an actual model) started doing a lot of elegance mistakes/tips short tiktok/IG reels and I think this is where raty was getting her inspiration. Notice how rรคty stopped posting, while Sofia is still rocking it. Also rรคty was filming those videos on her vacation lmao :LOL: while Sofia does those in her daily life. This is a difference between the real trend-setter vs. the copy-cat.

Her clothes literally give me a headache!! ๐Ÿคฆ
Like ugh !! ๐Ÿ˜ซ it's one thing to have an ugly dress but to have TWO of the exact same dresses is just criminal!! Lol The picture with her in the white shirt you could see "Trashy Anna" trying to come out! Lmao It's probably because she was in Ibiza lol her old stomping grounds!! ๐Ÿคฃ View attachment 998359View attachment 998360
lmao she gained 4 kg while on vacation??? Wow!! I actually lose weight when I am on vacation. There is also a scientific reason why we lose weight, according to this article: https://www.insider.com/heres-why-you-actually-lose-weight-on-vacation-2017-7

"When you go on vacation, youโ€™re taking a break โ€” not only from your health habits, but also from your stress. Your adrenal glands get a breather (finally) and shut off their panic mode. They allow your body to fall more in sync with your natural rhythm and your health."

and also:

"If youโ€™re a frequent exerciser, taking time off from the gym can actually result in more weight loss than overdoing it. When you rest your muscles, they recover and have time to build back up. This is why rest days are so essential โ€” but if youโ€™re living a fast-paced, busy lifestyle, even your rest days could be strenuous."

Well we all know how stressed Rรคty is when she goes on vacation, by obsessively reading tattle and spending countless hours at the gym thinking it helps her lose weight. But the effects are the opposite of what she is hoping for! Such a sad pathetic woman. Can't relax when on vacation, can't relax when she is home. Her scams and her past are still haunting her and no amount of vacation can cure it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I canโ€™t get over how much she has let herself go in just a few years, sheโ€™s always looked a mess but now itโ€™s impossible to tell that sheโ€™s a 35 year old woman.
I have friends that are also 35 and NO ONE looks this rough and crusty like herโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anna Bey #33 - Her past is haunting her scam game, but the production house is getting blamed.

Reactions: 8
I canโ€™t get over how much she has let herself go in just a few years, sheโ€™s always looked a mess but now itโ€™s impossible to tell that sheโ€™s a 35 year old woman.
I have friends that are also 35 and NO ONE looks this rough and crusty like herโ€ฆ
Her looks have gone down drastically since London.

I vote for the thread title by @RatRaty and I would love for that image of her sweeping horse sh** to be the introductory image in the new thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No time for cooking, Anna?! But you got plenty of time to kill binge watching all the new Netflix shows? That explains unhealthy looking body. There's nothing affluent or feminine about any of this.
What did we expect ? We have already seen how lazy she is. ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5
Anna Bey #33- Shady Scammer, Shady Past, Shady Persona, Shady Elegance Transformation, Real Slim Shady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
this is something miss eleganza would never do. How long has she been in Geneva? Did she ever bother to learn the language of the country she lives in?
922FF492-2526-4290-8920-2C608202D9A1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I won't have that! Eminem looks much better at 49 than Anna does at 35
What ? Is he really 49 ? He looks so much younger ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Poor Anna... I suppose it's what you get when you choose a cheap clinic. She should have thought twice before getting surgery that she didn't even need in the first place ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
I think you mean she was copying a lot @sofia.marbella https://www.instagram.com/sofia.marbella/
This lady (an actual model) started doing a lot of elegance mistakes/tips short tiktok/IG reels and I think this is where raty was getting her inspiration. Notice how rรคty stopped posting, while Sofia is still rocking it. Also rรคty was filming those videos on her vacation lmao :LOL: while Sofia does those in her daily life. This is a difference between the real trend-setter vs. the copy-cat.
OMG YES! It is one of the women I was talking about from TikTok I couldn't figure out their names but you find one thank you!! I remember thinking raty is definitely going to copy her and do everything she does and then guess what? Thats exactly what she did! ๐Ÿ˜‚
You can tell these ladies are natural and in their element while raty is like an old lady looking at younger ladies trying to mimic them to stay relevant but it just looks odd ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG YES! It is one of the women I was talking about from TikTok I couldn't figure out their names but you find one thank you!! I remember thinking raty is definitely going to copy her and do everything she does and then guess what? Thats exactly what she did! ๐Ÿ˜‚
You can tell these ladies are natural and in their element while raty is like an old lady looking at younger ladies trying to mimic them to stay relevant but it just looks odd ๐Ÿ˜‚
wow she is 45 and looks better than the Russian rat!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.