Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@teki_awas is this the Corsier office you are mentioning? I have just discovered this video (maybe you have seen this before):
The terrace looks familiar to me for some reason ...
Yes, that's the Corsier office. @Bastine de Beaumanoir has driven past it to check out the local ambiance.
Here she is using her luxurious office restroom. Very lovely, yet lacking any space to do her make-up.
Polish_20211101_160214982.jpg

You can check out other pictures of the place here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is she always dressed so inappropriately for whatever she’s doing? She’s always two steps behind on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She still thinks a string of pearls is the maximum elegance, she’s twenty steps and decades behind lol .
Have you guys seen Kate Middleton wearing paid shirt for the new Vogue cover, she looks beautiful. Anna’s little brain must be short wiring rn
You have a typo, it’s Played shirt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Anna afraid of placing her Kelly Hermessa on the floor , in front of her seat , while traveling? She said it damages the bag …Well , I have a Kelly and I use its dust bag to protect it when it stays on the floor .Perhaps she didn’t get a dust bag at Hermessa ?
Anna always gives hints about her utter ignorance of a carefree upscale lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She still thinks a string of pearls is the maximum elegance, she’s twenty steps and decades behind lol .
Have you guys seen Kate Middleton wearing paid shirt for the new Vogue cover, she looks beautiful. Anna’s little brain must be short wiring rn
Plaid shirt, denim pants and an "ordinary" belt... No Cartier Love Bracelet, no Manolo Blahnik shoes, no Gucci/Hermès belt, no designer whatever. I smell something burning. Must be Anna's neurons. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Anna Bey Newsletter and Invasion of Privacy
It looks like she's back in Geneva. If she was in business class taking pictures of the other passengers, I'm shocked that they didn't complain or ask for Anna to be removed from the flight.
Taking pics of a sleeping woman, it's a new low even for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The picture is in fact part of British Vogue Centenary edition back in 2016. Kate looks superb on the cover with a beaming smile and outfit that Anna would never be able to carry. The plaid shirt is another example, Anna cannot carry such look therefore she trash talks the subject.

Let’s not forget that Anna Bey is know for speaking highly and ill of Kate within seconds at the same video. The levels of jealously this woman has! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or I like it when an expensive bag looks worn and used? If I'm paying so much for it, you best believe that bag will accompany me through all my hardships.

I just don't have the time to care about the dust nor little things of that nature. Just use your goddamn bag for what it's for: carrying your stuff around.

Anna could never she needs to resell or rent it out to other influencers when her office rent is overdue.
Mary+Kate+Olsen+Mary+Kate+Ashley+Oslen+LAX+51P5SZQdiksl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She went riding in pajamas!

She walked around this art cafe (when it was completely empty), seemingly admiring the art. But she wasn't even looking at the walls, and walking far too quickly. You can tell her mind is just on which poses she would do next.

She thinks this makes her look cultured but it's just bizarre. It's like she's playing at being 'Art Lover Barbie'.

Screenshot_20220110-174837_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-174835_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-174833_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-174831_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-174830_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The picture is in fact part of British Vogue Centenary edition back in 2016. Kate looks superb on the cover with a beaming smile and outfit that Anna would never be able to carry. The plaid shirt is another example, Anna cannot carry such look therefore she trash talks the subject.

Let’s not forget that Anna Bey is know for speaking highly and ill of Kate within seconds at the same video. The levels of jealously this woman has! 🤢
I hadn’t realised they did a throwback for her 40th birthday, I just saw the plaid shirt and it triggerd thoughts on Anna😂
Speaking of… does anyone remember her video on Kate’s life. It was like watching a obsessive psychotic person analysing someone’s life and actions in order to bag a Prince”, super disturbing vibe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

She walked around this art cafe (when it was completely empty), seemingly admiring the art. But she wasn't even looking at the walls, and walking far too quickly. You can tell her mind is just on which poses she would do next.

She thinks this makes her look cultured but it's just bizarre. It's like she's playing at being 'Art Lover Barbie'.

View attachment 980036View attachment 980037View attachment 980038View attachment 980039View attachment 980040
And, she looks like she’s wearing draperies - very frumpy ones at that. I don’t think my grandmother would wear a get up like that . . . in public.

She’s such a peasant, and even sadder, she’s clueless. She actually believes her own hype that she’s elegant and upscale.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or I like it when an expensive bag looks worn and used? If I'm paying so much for it, you best believe that bag will accompany me through all my hardships.

I just don't have the time to care about the dust nor little things of that nature. Just use your goddamn bag for what it's for: carrying your stuff around.

Anna could never she needs to resell or rent it out to other influencers when her office rent is overdue.
View attachment 979998
I'm dubious about this matter for I enjoy when shoes and bags look almost brand new, although signs and scraches are a plus to the identity/uniqueness of the whole look, also representing memory/history. Unfortunately the condition of such accessories carry the responsability for either upgrading or downgrading one's appearence, to the point of the owner being measured for their hygiene and zeal. For many people, visible wear and tear is not a symbol of elegance, sophistication and class.

Reactions: 12
A quick reminder of what the Ass-list is all about:

1. Meetups at high-end restaurants with women ranging from 20-55 years old, dressed in a variety of ways but not fit for the ocassion.
View attachment 976070

2. Women blatantly lying about their wealth, this one stated that she OWNS the Künstlerhaus museum in Vienna, a public building.
View attachment 976084View attachment 976071
View attachment 976077

3. Meetups at polo events wearing whatever Anna suggests. One particular group met Anna in Geneva's polo event, they had not much to say about her.
View attachment 976072

4. Explosive High tea or afternoon tea where each person orders their own set meant to feed 3-4 mouths.
View attachment 976073
I'm glad I didn't pay to join the Z-list 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She never goes riding with Irish Mist alone, there's always another rider accompanying her...
And, as usual, she’s just plodding along - the “Peasant Plodder,” that’s the rat for you. I do feel sorry for the horse, though - for many reasons.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 980036View attachment 980037View attachment 980038View attachment 980039View attachment 980040
At least she’s holding the glass by the stem 🥴 that’s all she cares about showing, oh and her Oran sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.