Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilikenailpolish

Sorry, late/new to the thread and trying to catch up -- I've read as much as possible, and gather that she's been doing some filming from the Audi lounge. It appears to have been discussed before but I haven't spotted any posts on this -- how did she get access to this lounge? Wouldn't she first have to be a client? Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: 4

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
Wow you ladies have been busy this afternoon! I come back from starting a midiprep to 40+ notifications on Tattle and a Dacob video!

Anyway moving on... I know what Anna did today! (Parc Bertrand again?)

Her response to the Super Dacob video:
What in holy hell is she doing in that first photo?

On the picture on p. 47 with two ladies in black, it's so obvious that they were engaged in their conversation when Anna came over uninvited and rudely interrupted them. The lady in the middle is practically turning her back on Anna, her body language screams "Please leave us alone, your company is not welcome". Is this self-proclaimed "networking expert" incapable of reading the room or was she THAT desperate to post more pictures with other students on her promotional materials?
Both?🤪

Reactions: 4

Yatza

Joseph's situation is very fragile too, I've made several points on it. But to re-cap : he is non EU but he works in Geneva so he has the right to the L licence (1 year - renwed every year by its employer aka the Audi Bank). Anna is EU, if she would have had a job she would have had the B licence (5 years). But she doesn't have a real professionnal situation. Rules are very clear in this case. However, she can declare being in the possesion of a certain amount of money in order to survive but she must declare an adress in Geneva (which is the most difficult part for someone wanting to immigrate here -Joseph must have declared her at his adress, that'all). In this way she obtained the L licence (1 year) in 2019, extended by the Covid crisis in 2020 . The big mistake for both of them was the partnership of january 2021 aka the fake wedding : now they are on the radar of the administration because every possible point in order to be suspicious was there (their professional situation, citizenship, etc.). Swiss officers are always dealing with cheating people. They did it for taxes : a bachelor in Geneva pays way more than a married couple or two declared partners. And for papers : with a partnership Joseph could have the right to pretend to some EU rights and papers. Before, people were obliged to be married but now it's possible in EU to obtain a residence permit or rights only with the partnership. He is interested by the Swedish facilites, but apparently it's not so easy. Comb through my messages if you have the curiosity for administrative details.
Maybe he's acquired citizenship (before meeting her, or at some point after)? Does Switzerland allow dual citizenship?

Reactions: 3

plain_Jane

I think that she paid herself the course at IVP.
I am almost sure. I think that she has mentioned that in one of her live “workshops” for the “SOTEW”.

Reactions: 2

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
View attachment 818882
maybe there is a glitch on Instagram but for me it is showing all her stories. If the highlights still doesn’t work and you want to find a specific story I can find it for you because it is working for me

+ you’re right it could be a fake account because it even has a whole section defending Anna’s lips. What kind of super fan would do that? XDView attachment 818885

Ah! Thank you!!! ☺ I must’ve accidentally scrolled by them. I can see them now.

• Heart

Crazy_chick

So theres two solid doors we dont know about yet
View attachment 811453
The complete white one: where Ana is standing which look in a more open space. There is a rug. We cannot see a lock but its pbviously behidn Ana and the camera could be selfie mode.. not sure. but the door is in a corner and if youre standing behind it (on the other side) and enter this room you use your righthand and push the door open you see towards the open area. On the floor you see a thin long layer same color as the floor (cant think of a word in english), this blocks light or anything to be slided under the door . The again, theres a rug... wpuld you put one in the entrance? Or by the WC?

View attachment 811454
other door has the dark panels on top, opens towards the corridor and if you come from the other side you see a wall right away on your right, not the corridor that takes you to living room. Below the door theres no bump on the floor blocking like the other door.. its more open. And with those dark squares which to me it looks like it can show if the other room has lights on or off, i doubt a main entrance would have this type of door for privacy you dont want everyone to know if your light ms are on. I would think thats to see if theres someone in the WC. We do see a lock. No rug. Would a main entrance in thistype of apartment be in the smallest area of the place or in the open space withh a rug ?

it would make more sense for the WC to be in front or close to what was meant to be the a bedroom which Ana uses as a closet.
Maybe that it’s the bedroom. That’s why it has a rug. And when you open the door, you have bathroom on the left and “the closet” room on the right, then living room with entrance and kitchen with dining area.

maria99

She is awful. I hate people that try to b “posh” and “sexy”

she wouldnt know elegance if it hit her in the face

another person like this who grinds my gears is emma Miller @emmamiller on insta.
She tries to be sexy wnd elegant but actually shes just a cheap ass hooker .. plz some1 start a thread on her
Is she actually a prostitute?

Reactions: 1