Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes selling a fantasy. Someone of this thread said previously - her message is so attractive since it makes it seem like , just do these five things and you gonna have a rich guy taking care of you. Sounds so easy, who doesnā€™t want to believe ?

Thatā€™s the trap. Then comes the sell. Sadly her selling points / content are weak.
I think the psychology of it goes deeper. She is very calculated which is extreely dangerous when dealing with naive young girls who believe everyone, men or women.
She knows exactly what nerve to hit for these women to believe her. Where to show "her real-life" versus were to fake it to create fake credibility. Things like "I don't edit my photos" (right!) or "I'm fine with my age" are to show she is real and yet her whole life is a lie.
It's very messed up.

she looked like a psychopath today in that blue dress looking into the camera like "yea, f off, I'm on my vacation while you guys are offended by my video"

Reactions: 16
Things that she mentioned in her latest video just impress other IG prostitutes.
Does any Tattle detective know how to find a copy of the video now thaat it has been deleted? I could not catch up this weekend as I was away :). Would appreciate it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the psychology of it goes deeper. She is very calculated which is extreely dangerous when dealing with naive young girls who believe everyone, men or women.
She knows exactly what nerve to hit for these women to believe her. Where to show "her real-life" versus were to fake it to create fake credibility. Things like "I don't edit my photos" (right!) or "I'm fine with my age" are to show she is real and yet her whole life is a lie.
It's very messed up.

she looked like a psychopath today in that blue dress looking into the camera like "yea, f off, I'm on my vacation while you guys are offended by my video"
Personally I wouldnā€™t give her too much credit in the smart department. Calculative yes. Intelligence not really. If she could do such a good job and be smart this thread probably would be much more short. The mistakes she makes all ego related. Having no concept of : that she knows too little.

Right Anna? You have no concept that you didnā€™t know enough to pull off your scam flawlessly. Still have to lie to yourself and the world to live the life you always wanted. Old habits die hard.

Reactions: 13
So if I went to Floris would they be able to make me versions of 2 of my favourite perfumes (no longer made)?
They offer different bespoke services. They create the scent from scratch for you, so if you know the different notes and basic composition of your favourite perfume you could have it custom made

Reactions: 6
oh lol, no country, including Eastern European, wants to 'own' her :ROFLMAO:
No normally functionning human being wants even to admit she is the same specie as them :ROFLMAO:
I see, I once met a really nice girl from Estonia. Very humble, however she too dreamed about the high life and married an Albanian drug dealer. He beat her quite a lot, all that designer stuff on her and a black eye every other week.
Sad, very sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Being Estonian it is different from being Russian.
She has a very obvious Russian accent. Estonians and Russians havenā€™t got much in common actually. Also Estonian language is very closely related to Finnish but I donā€™t think Anna speaks either of them šŸ™‚

Reactions: 11
She has a very obvious Russian accent. Estonians and Russians havenā€™t got much in common actually. Also Estonian language is very closely related to Finnish but I donā€™t think Anna speaks either of them šŸ™‚
maybe she fakes it, to sound more relatable, like a Russian rich girl or something.

Reactions: 2
I've said it before , she has shown traits of a psychopath. not today but always. they are usually charming and this makes them more dangerous. people easily trust them and since they have no empathy can harm others with zero guilt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psychopathic traits commonly include:
  • Antisocial behavior
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Impulsivity
  • Callous, unemotional traits
  • Lack of guilt
  • Lack of empathy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.healthline.com/health/psychopath#signs
Common signs of psychopathy
  • socially irresponsible behavior
  • disregarding or violating the rights of others
  • inability to distinguish between right and wrong
  • difficulty with showing remorse or empathy
  • tendency to lie often
  • manipulating and hurting others
  • recurring problems with the law
  • general disregard towards safety and responsibility

Reactions: 12
Isnā€™t that dress too short? Or am I just too conservative?
Maybe she's expanded her radar to rich farmer Joes who don't use the internet and can save her ASAP. Not sure she'll find those hanging in all these hotels.
I've just noticed that hoe rhymes with joe <3

Her face looks bloated in this latest 'apology' video and she keeps looking to one side, sign of someone lying. I wish psychologist to do a review of this video the same way they did Meghan's interview with Oprah or other sociopaths getting caught lying.
The body language guy on youtube. SOmeone should suggest he does an analysis of her! He's amazing at explaining microexpressions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have an hourglass body and I would never be able to wear a buttoned dress as she wears. It would be too tight around my hips/bust or too large around my waist.

Reactions: 10
I have an hourglass body and I would never be able to wear a buttoned dress as she wears. It would be too tight around my hips/bust or too large around my waist.
No worries, just squeeze into a linen dress that's too small and tell everyone that you like the way the fabric wrinkles :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.