Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooo everybody :sneaky:
I just HAD to include salt-crusted sea bass in Geneva Shore and now it looks more like Kitchen Nightmares with Aija being the star of the show and tasting all the crap 😁 sorry, not sorry
Im gonna charge you for dry cleaning my pants baby😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and I'd like to add special seats for concerts to my list of status symbols. Personally knowing chefs at restaurants, musicians. These are impressive qualities I wish I had. But if one has to be realistic being appreciative and kind is the most important.

I wonder if any of you guys watch the old british beauty bloggers like essie button (she wasn't english though) and amelia liana. I think the comparison between the two was perfect for this affluence stuff. Estee was a regular girl who happened to found a rich trust-fund mobster son and lived and extremely privileged life. But she was always so unimpressed, always looked bored and disgusted while Amelia who was born in millions always very appreciative of her sponsors. Anna's unimpressed & smug look reminds me of estee so much.

Reactions: 12
I agree with every word. I also think studying whimsical subjects at uni without worrying about finding a job, being able to donate to charity and helping out loved ones are status symbols.
Damn I wish I read this before taking my History BA 😂 I think a lot of the time people take these subjects not knowing what the job market is reallylike too (like me, I thought I would work in a museum lol!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has the status symbol video been removed? It's not showing, the latest one I can see is the Zara one from last Sunday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Damn I wish I read this before taking my History BA 😂 I think a lot of the time people take these subjects not knowing what the job market is reallylike too (like me, I thought I would work in a museum lol!)
Ahhh, the Museum (small) world... I get you, girl.
You gotta network. ;)

Has the status symbol video been removed? It's not showing, the latest one I can see is the Zara one from last Sunday.
I don't see it either.

EDIT: Has anyone downloaded it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well I always try to make my luggage look as cheap as possible (not broken or dirty, just invisible if you know what I mean). I’m always worried that it will be stolen or robbed.
Yes. Unless you're on a private charter, flashy luggage is just stupid.

One of the few times I was on a private plane a well-known, wealthy person i was traveling with brought a colorful, lightweight cotton VERA BRADLEY weekender and garment bag. My first thought was "What, how impractcal! That's gonna be ruined the first time you check it....OH yeah *facepalm* that won't ever happen"

Also, note that she didn't carry (insert-currently-trendy-triumph-of-marketing-over-quality-brand-here), she carried what she LIKED.

Reactions: 20
I get a bright case for obvious reasons. In the sea of black cases, I don’t bring my carry on on board as I don’t have the arm reach to get it down. Not many have a pink case with owls.

Reactions: 5
I live near quite an affluent area and Range Rovers are the most expensive car, even then majority of the flash cars are leased as company cars. If you drove a Bentley etc you are seen as compensating for something. The house I live in isn’t quite affluent but is on the fringes and it’s fascinating how the perception of it changes in different countries.
Agreed about perception. TBH I can't deal with Range Rover because outside of the British countryside or Prince Philip's funeral it seems they are all driven by complete d*ouchebag posers.

Reactions: 18
Dammit, I missed the status symbol video ...

I wouldn't buy Rimowa luggage just because they sell only hard shell luggage, which breaks more easily

Well I always try to make my luggage look as cheap as possible (not broken or dirty, just invisible if you know what I mean). I’m always worried that it will be stolen or robbed.
Anna herself has acknowledged this. In her "Items you don't need" video, she tells the viewer not to buy LV monogram luggage because it is both tacky and likely to get stolen!

Reactions: 11
I get a bright case for obvious reasons. In the sea of black cases, I don’t bring my carry on on board as I don’t have the arm reach to get it down. Not many have a pink case with owls.
I meant flashy as in showoffy status stuff. Bright and findable like yours makes perfect sense. and pink w/owls sounds adorable. I end up with black anyway because i am hard on stuff and seeing wear and tear on a pretty color hurts me.

Reactions: 8
I am not into the posh lifestyle or wanting any of that, but I've seen a lady who bought a chateau in France, collects expensive or vintage crockery, who is into cooking, painting and/or any artistic hobbies, not precisely wearing big labels but still has that charm to attract men with good financial background. She is not rich or poor but exudes that charisma of positivity and grace, which for almost a year observing Anna, is non-existent. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't need to do all that, but my biggest question, and let me borrow uncle Roger's statement: Aside from sex, for 23 hours and 58 minutes, what else can she offer to the table?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dammit, I missed the status symbol video ...

I wouldn't buy Rimowa luggage just because they sell only hard shell luggage, which breaks more easily

Anna herself has acknowledged this. In her "Items you don't need" video, she tells the viewer not to buy LV monogram luggage because it is both tacky and likely to get stolen!
I like Rimowas but they're hardly status symbols for someone who travels a lot, for work especially. They are not nasty expensive and a good investment depending on how you use them.

Reactions: 12
Can't see it either - she must have got a lot of unflattering comments and she couldn't manage to delete them all so she deleted the whole video lol

did you see the comments? What did people say?
There was 600+ comments in first hour and a half, mostly they have found it shallow. There was strong disagreement in the comments. And also disappointment. Like they expected more from her. One girl even said that you can’t buy class.

I wish I made screenshots... 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
@joannaB78 I read a few of them comments and without being rude or something, the ones I saw (and had many likes) disagreed with her views and kinda agree with what we say here. Some were even starting with words like "I normally agree with everything she says but...". Some stated that she mistook status symbols and elegance, which has nothing to do.
I guess she deleted the video because this time her "sheeps" used their own judgement?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.