Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit, don't paste the wiki. It's linked to on every page

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I just want to correct, I posted this comment in the last thread:
In some of the older threads, someone has stated she signed payment in a bar or something with her real name
And can't edit anymore since the thread was closed. But I actually think this was a youtube comment that said that, under a video of that guy exposing Aija (the guy who gives tips on going to EE and finding better looking women - I don't like him either).
RE - someone's question about which name does she use irl

Reactions: 2
Where can we find the topless photos of Anna as a gogo dancer ? Since she posted this on the gram it deserves a reply. I am relatively kinda new here though it seems like forever because so much drama with that gal. We need to put it again for new folks. Good job with the key words!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Also, she didn't travel in Korea but rather in Bali.

Go through the old threads... someone posted the pics.

Reactions: 5
I just want to give you a HUGE shoutout girl. This is the most comprehensive summary and editorialization of the life and times of the Rat that has been posted. *chefs kiss*

I just want to add something for the new or browsing: many of us posters have either met Anna/Aija in person, have bought her course, been invited to her Inner Circle group, or she's leeched off of us for advice. Many of the posters here have personal knowledge of the facts posted. We also have receipts upon receipts of proof. 99 percent of what was posted above has been verified with firsthand accounts and screenshots.

Reactions: 27
Be careful what you ask for, dear elegant lady

Reactions: 50
This is Diamond!

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the praise girls, but credit goes to the Wiki, and it seems like recent updates has mostly been done by @witchofwestbyfleet
So I can take the honor of copy-pasting and making the thread, but it doesn't go beyond that

Regarding her topless dancing photos, I recall it being screenshots taken from a youtube video of Club Amnesia, but I didn't pay much attention when browsing through previous threads. It was mostly to verify the claims I made in my own YouTube Video

Reactions: 11
Oh, how she must have gnashed her teeth and torn at her ratty extensions, reading that and replying with that emoji. Her entire being must have revolted and her blood must have boiled.

Interesting, that she didn't just ignore that comment and blocked the user. Must be one of her own many fake accounts, I guess

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they even met her in person at least once
Anna is still alive so I don’t think so. Imagine if Arab parents see what their son got married to? From what I am reading here Lebanese sound less like Saudis and more like Italians, and Anna Bey hangs with the cast of Jersey shore. Even an Italian mama would not be happy that her son married a topless dancer! Mama Mia! What would the other ladies say at church?!! Again I’m American and we don’t know much about Arabs but I have a hunch his mom and pops don’t like Anna.

Reactions: 11
Was there a proof about the hotel bans? That one is hilarious And an amazing point debunking her as a "networking expert" and her advice on hanging out in hotel lobbies

Reactions: 8
Was there a proof about the hotel bans? That one is hilarious And an amazing point debunking her as a "networking expert" and her advice on hanging out in hotel lobbies
The Connaught in London banned her, remember someone had posted that much earlier. Geneva, not sure

Reactions: 15
It baffles me that even now after knowing that we have these pics of her (especially the topless one), she STILL lies through her teeth to her followers. You’d think she’d “modify” her version of the truth to cover up for why these even exist, but she doesn’t give a crap.

Her follower asked her point blank if she was a topless dancer and she flat out said NO. These lies will all catch up to you, Raty.

We should post these pics at the beginning of each thread to keep them fresh in the search/ image history.

I strongly recommend if you’re new.. please take the time to (at the very least) go read thread #1. It’ll explain how this all started!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.