Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

white_cat

Hello my dear elegant ladies, we have been talking about dining etiquette and I know that many of you prefer to have a visual representation. For this reason, I have created a FREE cheatsheet! The most important rule you NEED to know that no one else talks about (!!!) is your water goblin placement. Your water goblin is placed in a position closest to the hand, approximately 1 inch above the tip of the dinner knife. In less formal dining, it's ok for water goblin to sit there, but for formal occasions make sure it stands.
dining cheat.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pantsss

Hi all. I'm usually a lurker, but... Anna's video was recommended to me by Youtube a while ago and straightaway I wondered why this Russian woman (I'm a native speaker, I recognised the accent immediately) with an immense amount of fillers was pretending to be living her life among the high class and the wealthy. She so clearly had no idea what she was on about. I've only just found out about her seminars or whatever she is flogging - now it makes sense. She is the Robert Kiyosaki of the instagram age.

Anyway. Information. The fact that she lies about her life made me wonder. I've found a few things but forgive me if some/all of this is already known to you - I've not read all the threads in depth.

- Someone asked about finding Anna's book. I noticed that it no longer exists on Amazon. I could not find it on Google but I could very easily find it on Bing (you know, the search engine no one ever uses). I won't give the link but it was literally the first search result I got when searching for the book name and author and "pdf".

- I was curious about her childhood (mostly because she lies about it). A few people speculated about her surname. She would've arrived in Sweden when she was 4-5 years old in 1991 (the date is on Anna's mother's CV on one of the websites where she advertises her legal services). Assuming her mother than married someone called Raty, Anna could have easily adopted her stepfather's name informally, and later changed her name by deed poll (just by an application to the government to change her name legally). This is exactly what I did (not in Sweden, but another 'developed country' and it was not remotely problematic). When a woman takes her minor child out of the country for permanent residence, she needs the father to give approval - so Anna's father, if he was alive, would've have had to give the permission but he did not have to legally "disown" his child for her to informally use her stepfather's name. Also, this was the 1990s. Paperwork was easier back then, with significantly less to no computerisation.

- Her mother has a Russian language YouTube channel where she gives broad guidance on legal matters in relation to immigration and life in Sweden. In the intro she said that she's been living in Sweden for around 30 years. Anna is 34, I believe. I feel uncomfortable posting the link to the channel but it's easy to find under her mother's name. Interestingly, the very first video was on marriage-related immigration and problems that this can create (e.g. domestic abuse of the foreign spouse, etc). The second video is also on related matters. It is obviously a topic close to her heart and she gives really sensible advice. I wondered if she was one of the first streams of the so-called mail order brides and immigrated on a spouse visa, but the timing seems a bit too early. So I doubt it, personally but it's a question mark.

- I looked to see if I can find information on her mother, and apart from a vast amount of work-related material for the Russian immigrant community in Sweden, there wasn't really anything. I did manage to find information about a woman who I think is her. It is a story written in 1998 when she (Anna's mother) was participating in an early Russian-language forum of sorts, and the story is by the guy who was also a participant and they were virtual friends and she helped him out with something. He mentions her in this story and he writes about her own bio that she used on the forum at the time, but he said he's chosen to remove geographic identification because she'd left the forum. I am going to copy the relevant paragraph in Russian and my translation below. Note, the first name she goes by now is definitely not Russian but I guessed she adapted it from the Russian Irina (often shortened to Ira informally), and that seems to have been a correct guess.

"Я – Ира. Когда-то 28 марта родилась в Таллине. Когда-то, в начале 70-х, пошла в школу. Когда-то ее закончила. Когда-то поступила в Питере в университет на геофак. Когда-то там училась, но не доучилась. Это было когда-то.
А потом! Где только не жила: Питер, Москва, Киев, Хельсинки. Кем только не работала: моделью, лаборантом, секретарем, диктором, редактором, переводчиком, менеджером.
А сейчас: уже 8 лет живу в .... Очень люблю этот город. Работала в различных фирмах. Конторскую работу чередую, или совмещаю с переводами со N - кого и английского.
Чем занимаюсь в свободное время? Его бывает так мало! Несколько раз в неделю посещаю спортзал: плаваю, аэробика. Катаюсь на велосипеде и роликах. И если есть снег – на лыжах.
Очень люблю музыку, особенно оперу и джаз. А еще очень нравится танцевать!
Кем могла стать – не стала. Кем бы хотела быть – тоже не была: дизайнером. Кем никогда не хотела быть – боюсь, что буду: писателем. Но кем была всегда – профессиональным читателем!
Что еще могу сказать о себе? Очень общительна. Ценю веселых, интересных и умных собеседников. Обожаю котов.
О чем мечтаю? Свободно разговаривать на французском.
Вот и все.
О самой Ирине я уже писал в моей серии ''РУНЕТНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ'', которую в апреле 1998 года опубликовало ''Новое Русское Слово'' в пяти газетах. Там я набросал шутливый портрет виртуальной секс-бомбы под ее Сетевым ником - Ира К. Ира К. в моей апрельской публикации и есть Ирина Рятю. "

My translation:
"I am Ira. Some time on 28 March I was born in Tallin. Some time, at the start of the 70s, I went to school. At some time I graduated. I was accepted to a university in St Petersburg to the faculty of geography. I studied there but didn't finish/graduate. It was some time ago.
And then! I lived in: St Petersburg, Moscow, Kiev, Helsinki. I had so many jobs: model, lab assistant, secretary, announcer, editor, translator, manager.
And now: For the last 8 years I live in...[redacted by author of the article]. I like this city very much. Worked in various companies. I vary office work, and combine it with, translations from [redacted] and English.
What do I do in my free time? I have so little of it! A few times a week I go to the gym: swimming, aerobics. Ride my bike and rollerskate. If there is snow, I ski.
I very much like music, especially opera and jazz. And I really like to dance!
I did not become what I could have become [note: in the 'work' or 'occupational' context here]. I also did not become what I wanted to become: a designer. What I never wanted to become but am afraid will be - a writer. But I have always been a professional reader!
What else I can say about me? I am very social. I value lively, interesting and intelligent people to talk to. I adore cats.
What do I dream about? Being fluent in French.
That's it.
[Author's narrative continues] About Irina I wrote in my series "Russian internet wars" which was published in April 1998 [a Russian language newspaper in New York] New Russian Speech in five newspapers. There, I outlined a humorous portrait of this virtual sex-bomb who used username "Ira K.". Ira K. in my April article is Irina Roty."

Whilst the author had redacted geographic location, the overall story is about a Princess and the photos at the bottom of the page are clearly of Princess Madeleine of Sweden. The whole story is a bit confusing because it seems like a kind of inside joke between the members of that long-gone internet forum.

Link to the page with the text above: http://lebed.com/1998/art785.htm
It has a photo that the author says was of this Ira K. aka Irina Roty, and she looks like Anna's mother to me.

irak3 - erin roty.jpg

- If this is indeed her, then the fact that she was using a username of "Ira K." in 1998 after living in Sweden for many years, suggests to me that maybe whoever Roty was, didn't come on the scene until later.

Phew, that's it. Sorry for the wall of text.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Remember Isabel Brown, who took Anna Bey’s course last year? She recently had a rhinoplasty, as mentioned by another Tattle member. When I commented that she looked better before, Isabel hit me with a torrent of abusive comments and threats, which I will not publish here. I will just post this, proof that she is in a sugar baby relationship In Dubai. Keep it classy, indeed!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

nourelain

Hello everyone! I've been following this thread for a while, I wanted to make my first post around 2 threads ago but I never got to it. I'm currently procrastinating on my uni work so I figured it's a good time to introduce myself here 😂 (excuse my English, it's a little rusty these days)
I wanted to share my story on how I got to know Anna Scamma and how I ended up here, it might be long! I feel like it's similar to a lot of stories shared here recently but I think it's a good thing as it only shows that Anna's scam empire is failing.

So her videos were recommended to me on youtube around 1,5 years ago. I started watching them out of curiosity and my first impression of her was rather bad. I warmed up to her a little after a while, but I always had some suspicions about her (I'll tell more about it later).

Also - I immediately knew she was Russian. I'm Eastern European myself and believe me, we recognize each other.

I think I could relate a little to her since I (accidentally) experienced "social climbing" myself when I moved from my small hometown to the capital city of my country in order pursue studies. I started hanging out in all the hot party spots and meeting people who definitely had more money than me, as my background is rather modest (although unlike Anna, I'm not bitter about it and I'm extremely thankful for my family who always made sure I don't have to worry about money during my studies. I have an expensive taste and high expectations of life lol and managed to have a satisfying life during that time even though I don't own a Chanel flap bag 😉). I guess she made me believe that my goals are achievable and that my life can "upgrade" even more. I have to note that I made some great affluent friends but I had a really bad taste in men and somehow managed to date dusty crusty men exclusively for a few years (thankfully this phase is over). So of course Anna's message of bagging a man who would take care of me just because I'm pretty and elegant seemed appealing to me. And I have to admit, I never was and I'm still not a fan of the 50/50 model of relationship. I NEVER EVER considered buying her course - I always thought it's a waste of money - but I watched her videos regularly and followed her on instagram.

I listened to a few episodes of her miserable podcast at the beginning (I need to listen to something when I clean the house or do my nails and I figured it can do). And that's how I ended up on tattle! Because I listened to it, one day Spotify recommended me a podcast called Anna Bey is a scam/School of Affluence is a scam (I don't remember exactly and can't find it anymore - it might've been deleted since then) with just one short episode and a link to a tattle thread in the description. Btw, if the person who posted that podcast is here - THANK YOU!

So here are my suspicions and things that never felt right to me while I was following her:

- simply the existence of her youtube channel lol. I wondered since the beginning, what does her rich partner think of her teachings? And if she really is affluent and up in the high society, how does she justify her "job" when she meets other people? Now it's clear - she doesn't meet anyone lol. Also I feel like she once said that you are not supposed to ask people about their profession as it's not elegant, well it's obvious why she says that.

- if her man spoils her so much, why doesn't she show it? Why doesn't she show him? I never bought the "privacy" bullshit, she could've posted him without showing his face. She's obviously the type that WOULD and DOES show off whenever she can.

- the fact that she often mentioned cheap, DIY treatments such as doing her own nails, shaving her legs with a disposable razor (!) etc. I didn't understand why she doesn't go to a professional.

- her botched face (I actually think she looked quite nice at the beginning of her youtube career, but she looks worse every month!)

- the frequent rebranding - I feel like at the beginning she went straight for the controversial gold digger teacher persona to attract views, then she became a "matchmaker", elegancy guru, nature lover and whatever else she claimed to be.

- her contradicting her teachings all the time. Honestly her silver dress was the last straw for me lol. I unfollowed her on insta right after she posted it, she looked ridiculous.

- her (lack of) work ethics, for example never uploading her podcast on time etc.

- her podcast/recent videos having no substance whatsoever (I do think her videos back in the day were at least a little informative but now she literally talks about nothing)

- her "detox retreat", GIRL, WHY?

- travelling during the pandemic because "she already had covid"

And that's just a few things I thought of on the spot, I'm sure there's more.

I know it's old news already but since it's my first time posting I must use the opportunity to comment on her wedding dress 😂 What was her thought process behind choosing that thing? That's literally an outfit for a widow who found love again at the age of 80 and decided to get married to her new boo. It only shows that her man doesn't care for her and she has no friends to give her a piece of good advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Blizzie

Someone asked me to post about the red flags I saw before coming here:

- She contradicts herself when she says women need to find a man who provides but women need to have their own money, is it one or the other?

- Posted numerous videos bashing Zara but has a lot of clothes from them. Same with the Chanel bag and an ugly grey dress.

- Everything she has is supposed to be the best, but her fillers look cheap.

-A few weeks ago she went for a blow-dry two days in a row, big red flag⛳ as it shows she has low self esteem. Also shows she has no respect for social distancing as she is using a non-essential service numerous times a week.

- When people keep going on about the qualifications, said qualifications are usually a lie or not as big and people want to make them look, like, she's not qualified in colour theory, she had colour me beautiful training.

- One thing she says, and this worries me because many young girls watch her, is that third level education is not important and investing in yourself means plastic surgery and clothes etc... 🤔

- The one that made me research her and get to this forum was the way she marketed her course and kept adding prices and prices I was like "where is she getting these from"?. Like, I did colour me beautiful on my 30th birthday and it cost 100€, a personal style advisor offers going to your house, clearing your closet and spending a day with you at the mall going to the shops for 145€, you can buy a classic etiquette book for 30€ (or find it online for free if you are cheap) and go to a QUALIFIED Psychologist to sort out your fears and issues for 60€ a session.

- And, maybe this is a taste thing and to each their own, but I don't like her clothes, so I always kept wondering "will I be tacky forever? I can't wear that!" 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Starcatfire

I was searching about Anna Bey's wedding and what her husband looks like and I have become discouraged because Anna separated the new class social forum from the prior one. As someone who took the pilot run of her new course, I imagined it would be like most courses that are rerun, and new inluxes of members would increase engagement and help me continue to get value out of the course with conversing with new students.

I found this forum yesterday was very disappointed to learn Anna is not actually affluent. It matters that a teacher actually be qualified in what they teach.

I wanted to share my story, to show agreement with how tattlers' have profiled students. I fall into having been damaged by my childhood and bring tired of f-boys. My parents moved from a working and middle class neighborhood to one of the top wealthy neighborhoods in my American city when I was in elementary school. My mother suffered severe depression and was never able to socialize with wealthy parents, herself coming from a poverty striken background, she did not know how. She became educated and met my father who had a solid professional career with local government. I never fit in with the affluent people that were my neighbors and classmates. By the time I went to University, also a location full of affluent people, I only knew how to excell in school, not how to relate to classy people, who had always seemed to live in a world apart even if they were next to me all the time. After graduation, I went into a professional field again surrounded by affluent people and struggled to ever please them, no matter how hard I worked. The values of thrift and frugality and people pleasing my family held, were like repellant to affluent people and honestly until Anna's course, I never knew why.

After a series of terrible long term relationships with losers that I ended up providing for completely during various economic downturns, I felt used and past my expiry date being then in my late thirties. Yet I was an accomplished, funny and smart woman working as an experienced paraprofessional in a respected firm.

I also was active in my academic area and would lecture and write papers on occasion. Through these avenues, I met a man in the same profession as my father. I respect my father highly and that was a green flag. This man I met and was attracted to had so much interesting education and experience that compared and contrasted to mine. After dating for a few months, I began to figure out he was wealthy despite living like a poor student. As many critics if Anna's point out, most wealthy people do not look or act "rich."

I really wanted things to work out with this wonderful generous man who I share so many intellectua passions with. Once again in my career, I also was not fitting in with the wealthy people around me. Then I searched how to dress like a rich woman on YT.

A few rather silly girls in clip on fringe and cheap berets turned up and then there was Anna Bey who actually was close to my age and dressed professionally. I ate up her content as it also applied to understanding and relating to my boyfriend.

I was clueless at that time. My wits and looks were all I had and they just barely cut it in career and romance. What I now understand is considered basic common sense and information available for free online was a complete mystery for me. I did not even know what terms to search. I honestly thought "people pleaser" was a positive trait.

The free information I was learning on YT from Anna about simple lessons I had never been properly taught about discretion, boundaries, elegant fabrics and cuts was a revelation. I feel silly now admitting how much the programs helped me because I see through these threads that all the information was out there for free.

I decided to take Anna's course on dressing elegantly. I found it more helpful than the other videos on YT and was lost in the sea of blog articles full of pop up ads online. I looked for books on the topic, but did not know which to trust and many seemed outdated. I preferred things I could watch or listen to as I preferred to save my reading time for my academic interests. The information in her class was detailed and relevant and not about the Gucci belt and Balmahn blazer like everything else online seemed to be. Anna's fashion advice was more timeless and less about brands. Even if it was basic, it was less basic than what else I could find.

Due to Anna's thrrapy story on YT, I began investing into therapy with a qualified psychologist. Often when things my Psych said did not make sense to me, the very simple way Anna explained similar concepts made more sense to me. I applied everything I was learning in class and my therapy: discretion and how, why and when to be more private, boundaries, about how to ignore other people's bad attitudes. how to dress well in nicer fabrics and cuts, even what make up look to try as I rarely wore make up before.

All those things along with the therapy I was doing completely changed my social status and how I was perceived at work. Additionally as I embraced my feminine strengths and the idea Anna discusses that 50/50 is not actually fair to women, the way I approached my relationship with my boyfriend changed in small ways. I thought about what I provide in a relationship, my biggest strengths and what he benefits from the most from me. When I valued myself, I noticed he valued those parts of me too.

Again, all these things it feels like everyone else understood were so hard for me. My entire worldview was faulty. Trying to be perfect and please everyone and do it all and share about myself all the time was actually the opposite if how to be respected and well treated. I became way less stressed with better boundaries and was more pleasant to be around for my partner, family and friends as I was not anxious about toxic people all the time.

I spoke with my boyfriend about Anna's points and he understood how 50/50 doesn't always help women nor is it always best for couples. I could be available for more of the things I do best like manage our home, support our health, be charitable, and plan our travel (post-covid). I never signed up for Anna's 7 steps class, because I already had a wealthy partner. But her new class seemed more comprehensive and not focused on meeting men. I bought her newer school.of affluence course and really focused and applied the majority of it as possible in a pandemic lock down, but I must admit, I completely lost steam watching her posture and how to sit and stand and how to walk and how to eat videos. I could not see at all how these things were worth emulating. I stand and walk and sit fine. Some strict way of eating I have never seen any wealthy person perform except in British movies seemed pointless. I could improve my posture a little, so I did. But thec rest? It seemed odd. Then the class basically was over though I can still look at the last few lessons and bonuses.

My boyfriend continued to grow his net worth and he wanted to help me pursue my academic interests and charitable efforts that we share a passion for rather than keep working in my career which I was becoming disillusioned with during the pandemic. We became engaged with the intent to marry after the pandemic. I put in my notice. Back then we had no idea how long the pandemic would last. We may marry privately during the pandemic or wait for a bigger event after it clears up. Now that I have been away from my job, our relationship has flourished. I couldn't ask to be with a better man.

I do feel that a lot of what I learned watching Anna's lessons helped me. Especially things about boundaries, discretion and clothing.

I guess what I am most upset about is the dishonesty. She isn't wealthy because of her partner she only can afford nice things because she repackaged other people's material and sold it to people like me. I suppose there is still nuggets of truth in lies and of the resources she copied were decent, I got something true from them despite the lies. I think she would have been even more successful if she had been honest. Even meeting a decent kind middle class provider is a lot of women's dreams and leveling up inside and out is key.

However, it did work out for me and I could afford the classes. I did get the arrangement I dreamt of to pursue my academic interests with a wonderful man providing in the meantime. But it still feels wrong that Anna faked so much.

I do not see how her classes could help a woman meet a wealthy man. Hanging around expensive bars or stores by yourself is not interesting or alluring in my mind.

Also, I think that it is better to be frugal and financially educated to impress a wealthy man than to be expensive and high maintenance. My fiance would not be pleased if I insisted on a 20k purse on top of not working full time and so on.
If you find these threads, read books on boundaries, the Kibbe dressing style and your clothing colors. See a counselor and work on your baggage. Try and do interesting things and meet men while being interesting. Then value yourself and don't settle for a low caliber man: addicts, users, deadbeats, losers. If you are interesting and provide a lot to a relationship, you just have to trust a man of value will see that and treasure you. And they will have much more meaningful ways of treasuring you than buying you purses. Though purses are nice and maybe he would get you one if he likes to see you with fancy things.

Thank you for reading my story.

Ps I hope my wedding is nicer than Anna's!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I was searching about Anna Bey's wedding and what her husband looks like and I have become discouraged because Anna separated the new class social forum from the prior one. As someone who took the pilot run of her new course, I imagined it would be like most courses that are rerun, and new inluxes of members would increase engagement and help me continue to get value out of the course with conversing with new students.

I found this forum yesterday was very disappointed to learn Anna is not actually affluent. It matters that a teacher actually be qualified in what they teach.

I wanted to share my story, to show agreement with how tattlers' have profiled students. I fall into having been damaged by my childhood and bring tired of f-boys. My parents moved from a working and middle class neighborhood to one of the top wealthy neighborhoods in my American city when I was in elementary school. My mother suffered severe depression and was never able to socialize with wealthy parents, herself coming from a poverty striken background, she did not know how. She became educated and met my father who had a solid professional career with local government. I never fit in with the affluent people that were my neighbors and classmates. By the time I went to University, also a location full of affluent people, I only knew how to excell in school, not how to relate to classy people, who had always seemed to live in a world apart even if they were next to me all the time. After graduation, I went into a professional field again surrounded by affluent people and struggled to ever please them, no matter how hard I worked. The values of thrift and frugality and people pleasing my family held, were like repellant to affluent people and honestly until Anna's course, I never knew why.

After a series of terrible long term relationships with losers that I ended up providing for completely during various economic downturns, I felt used and past my expiry date being then in my late thirties. Yet I was an accomplished, funny and smart woman working as an experienced paraprofessional in a respected firm.

I also was active in my academic area and would lecture and write papers on occasion. Through these avenues, I met a man in the same profession as my father. I respect my father highly and that was a green flag. This man I met and was attracted to had so much interesting education and experience that compared and contrasted to mine. After dating for a few months, I began to figure out he was wealthy despite living like a poor student. As many critics if Anna's point out, most wealthy people do not look or act "rich."

I really wanted things to work out with this wonderful generous man who I share so many intellectua passions with. Once again in my career, I also was not fitting in with the wealthy people around me. Then I searched how to dress like a rich woman on YT.

A few rather silly girls in clip on fringe and cheap berets turned up and then there was Anna Bey who actually was close to my age and dressed professionally. I ate up her content as it also applied to understanding and relating to my boyfriend.

I was clueless at that time. My wits and looks were all I had and they just barely cut it in career and romance. What I now understand is considered basic common sense and information available for free online was a complete mystery for me. I did not even know what terms to search. I honestly thought "people pleaser" was a positive trait.

The free information I was learning on YT from Anna about simple lessons I had never been properly taught about discretion, boundaries, elegant fabrics and cuts was a revelation. I feel silly now admitting how much the programs helped me because I see through these threads that all the information was out there for free.

I decided to take Anna's course on dressing elegantly. I found it more helpful than the other videos on YT and was lost in the sea of blog articles full of pop up ads online. I looked for books on the topic, but did not know which to trust and many seemed outdated. I preferred things I could watch or listen to as I preferred to save my reading time for my academic interests. The information in her class was detailed and relevant and not about the Gucci belt and Balmahn blazer like everything else online seemed to be. Anna's fashion advice was more timeless and less about brands. Even if it was basic, it was less basic than what else I could find.

Due to Anna's thrrapy story on YT, I began investing into therapy with a qualified psychologist. Often when things my Psych said did not make sense to me, the very simple way Anna explained similar concepts made more sense to me. I applied everything I was learning in class and my therapy: discretion and how, why and when to be more private, boundaries, about how to ignore other people's bad attitudes. how to dress well in nicer fabrics and cuts, even what make up look to try as I rarely wore make up before.

All those things along with the therapy I was doing completely changed my social status and how I was perceived at work. Additionally as I embraced my feminine strengths and the idea Anna discusses that 50/50 is not actually fair to women, the way I approached my relationship with my boyfriend changed in small ways. I thought about what I provide in a relationship, my biggest strengths and what he benefits from the most from me. When I valued myself, I noticed he valued those parts of me too.

Again, all these things it feels like everyone else understood were so hard for me. My entire worldview was faulty. Trying to be perfect and please everyone and do it all and share about myself all the time was actually the opposite if how to be respected and well treated. I became way less stressed with better boundaries and was more pleasant to be around for my partner, family and friends as I was not anxious about toxic people all the time.

I spoke with my boyfriend about Anna's points and he understood how 50/50 doesn't always help women nor is it always best for couples. I could be available for more of the things I do best like manage our home, support our health, be charitable, and plan our travel (post-covid). I never signed up for Anna's 7 steps class, because I already had a wealthy partner. But her new class seemed more comprehensive and not focused on meeting men. I bought her newer school.of affluence course and really focused and applied the majority of it as possible in a pandemic lock down, but I must admit, I completely lost steam watching her posture and how to sit and stand and how to walk and how to eat videos. I could not see at all how these things were worth emulating. I stand and walk and sit fine. Some strict way of eating I have never seen any wealthy person perform except in British movies seemed pointless. I could improve my posture a little, so I did. But thec rest? It seemed odd. Then the class basically was over though I can still look at the last few lessons and bonuses.

My boyfriend continued to grow his net worth and he wanted to help me pursue my academic interests and charitable efforts that we share a passion for rather than keep working in my career which I was becoming disillusioned with during the pandemic. We became engaged with the intent to marry after the pandemic. I put in my notice. Back then we had no idea how long the pandemic would last. We may marry privately during the pandemic or wait for a bigger event after it clears up. Now that I have been away from my job, our relationship has flourished. I couldn't ask to be with a better man.

I do feel that a lot of what I learned watching Anna's lessons helped me. Especially things about boundaries, discretion and clothing.

I guess what I am most upset about is the dishonesty. She isn't wealthy because of her partner she only can afford nice things because she repackaged other people's material and sold it to people like me. I suppose there is still nuggets of truth in lies and of the resources she copied were decent, I got something true from them despite the lies. I think she would have been even more successful if she had been honest. Even meeting a decent kind middle class provider is a lot of women's dreams and leveling up inside and out is key.

However, it did work out for me and I could afford the classes. I did get the arrangement I dreamt of to pursue my academic interests with a wonderful man providing in the meantime. But it still feels wrong that Anna faked so much.

I do not see how her classes could help a woman meet a wealthy man. Hanging around expensive bars or stores by yourself is not interesting or alluring in my mind.

Also, I think that it is better to be frugal and financially educated to impress a wealthy man than to be expensive and high maintenance. My fiance would not be pleased if I insisted on a 20k purse on top of not working full time and so on.
If you find these threads, read books on boundaries, the Kibbe dressing style and your clothing colors. See a counselor and work on your baggage. Try and do interesting things and meet men while being interesting. Then value yourself and don't settle for a low caliber man: addicts, users, deadbeats, losers. If you are interesting and provide a lot to a relationship, you just have to trust a man of value will see that and treasure you. And they will have much more meaningful ways of treasuring you than buying you purses. Though purses are nice and maybe he would get you one if he likes to see you with fancy things.

Thank you for reading my story.

Ps I hope my wedding is nicer than Anna's!
I'm glad she hired you to write this story.

I give it 2/10 for believability, 8/10 for English and grammar. Maybe a 6/10 for engaging the reader and being interesting. Definitely too long. Anna, next time hire a writer who can be concise.

By posting a mostly positive review with tiny criticisms sprinkled in, I understand Anna hopes to stem the tide of readers and followers looking for answers. However critical thinking is essential to my field and so I was able to read between the lines of this post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AijaStopScamming

A Poem for School of Geriatric Hookers:

Aija just wants to f$ck a billionaire!
She wants to suck a billionaire!
And shop without a care!
And did she dare!
She wants to suck his weiner,
And suck out his D & his money like a vacuum cleaner!
But her boyfriend was just a thousandaire!
So she jumped on her high horse,
And started an elegrand ladeeez course,
started scamming and spamming of course!

She said “around a worthy gent,
You need to be elegant,”
But she got where she got without remorse!
By sucking her thousandare,
And f$cking for money of course!

On the first date,
This is truth not hate,
She sucked JOEseph’s weiner like a vacuum cleaner,
Then she tried to suck out money in his bank.
And that is when Joe found her shit stank!
Her man saw her plan.
But JOEseph saw through her claw:
With Anna being miser is much wiser.

Poor Aija could not get her Birkin.
So she had to find another way to win!
She was determined to get JOEseph’s money,
She pretended Bassem was hers for jealousy,
And couldn’t suck his D,
Her average JOEseph still was miserly!
So what was an aging yacht hooker to do?
If she couldn’t get richer saying “I do”?

She had to sell a fake elegant course of course!
And tell us we dress ugly from her high horse,
And scam and spam her way to riches,
Then complain women of tattle are bitches!
Aija truth hurts!
Anna scamma will get her just deserts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Radio silence from mrs Räty the last couple of days... let’s play scamma-bingo, what could it be this time?

- digital detox
- mental breakdown over no one buying her course
- bitten by a horse in an inelegant way
- on vacation infecting the world with covid
- aliexpress package with new wedding band has not yet arrived
- Lina dumped her
- vacuuming internet for new course material to plagiarise and other women’s pictures to steal.
- busy learning to say “Bonjour” in french.

• Haha

AijaStopScamming

Anna's course materials are a hoot! 😁😁😅 From here course she says "EssentialDining Etiquette: Like here, we have a wine glass. The water goblin is there for standing on the right side of the wine glass or the other glasses. Sometimes you have multiple wine glasses"😆😂🤪😁😄😅 Water Goblin! I'm dying LOL! 😁😆😂😅

Imagine someone took Anna Scamma's course and had tea with the Queen.... "Pardon me your Excellency, where can I find my water Goblin. Where is the little monster hiding? Under your table?" Imagine the Queen's reaction?! 😅🤣😂 I'm dying. This is why it's not smart to spend $1000 dollars on this "like here.. ummm water goblin" shit.

This course is a joke! To pay $1000 to learn about water goblins? Water Goblins? 😂😅😁😆😂😂 LMAO..... I have never laughed so hard in my life reading Anna Bey's course materials!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

AijaStopScamming

Someone asked me to post about the red flags I saw before coming here:

- She contradicts herself when she says women need to find a man who provides but women need to have their own money, is it one or the other?

- Posted numerous videos bashing Zara but has a lot of clothes from them. Same with the Chanel bag and an ugly grey dress.

- Everything she has is supposed to be the best, but her fillers look cheap.

-A few weeks ago she went for a blow-dry two days in a row, big red flag⛳ as it shows she has low self esteem. Also shows she has no respect for social distancing as she is using a non-essential service numerous times a week.

- When people keep going on about the qualifications, said qualifications are usually a lie or not as big and people want to make them look, like, she's not qualified in colour theory, she had colour me beautiful training.

- One thing she says, and this worries me because many young girls watch her, is that third level education is not important and investing in yourself means plastic surgery and clothes etc... 🤔

- The one that made me research her and get to this forum was the way she marketed her course and kept adding prices and prices I was like "where is she getting these from"?. Like, I did colour me beautiful on my 30th birthday and it cost 100€, a personal style advisor offers going to your house, clearing your closet and spending a day with you at the mall going to the shops for 145€, you can buy a classic etiquette book for 30€ (or find it online for free if you are cheap) and go to a QUALIFIED Psychologist to sort out your fears and issues for 60€ a session.

- And, maybe this is a taste thing and to each their own, but I don't like her clothes, so I always kept wondering "will I be tacky forever? I can't wear that!" 🤣
I agree and I should clean up my act as much as Anna Bey cracks me up. Anna’s not so elegant wedding announcement had women ask questions in a lot of groups. I read we go too far calling her a scam. If that’s too far, they clearly haven’t read my comments 🤣. At the same time we are here to win and get that scammer to stop scamming, so I can be more of an elegrant ladeeez if I need to, a worthy sacrifice to take down a scamming aging Geriatric yacht prostitute. I swear this is the last time and my last glass of wine!

So what has been effective is a moderate approach pointing out inconsistencies surrounding Anna Bey’s wedding and how it’s inconsistent with someone who advertises herself as an elegance coach.

1) No announcement on the main Instagram just saying in a nice script “just got married” after the wedding
2) she tells students that she was already married
3) she only advertises in stories and not her main Instagram & only before to sell the course. Then hawks her course on her “honeymoon”. That looks desperate and some women on Facebook use the word transactional, so not posh.

4) Girl if you just got married to a rich man why are you hawking a course. I never knew a woman so poor and desperate to be hawking a course or anything at all on a honeymoon. Even poor women I know you don’t see them on social media after they get married for at least a week. They are too busy shaking up with their new hubby. How bad is he in bed or how stingy is he that you have to hawk a course as a newly wed.

5) He is Lebanese and even in Covid abroad in city hall & micro church wedding parties they still have the money to get their woman a fancy WEDDING DRESS that can’t be repurposed as a work suit for your news anchor job at Fox News or wherever you work that requires you to look like grandma in the office. He couldn’t afford a decent city hall wedding dress Arabs infamous for Dubai would not be ashamed of. What Arab men lets his wife look on that on her wedding? Check out #LebaneseWeddings on Instagram. How could he let his wife wear his grandmother’s casual Sunday after church clothes to a wedding? Is he a beggar? Can’t he ask someone in his church to borrow a decent dress for his wife. And then she talks about being elite?

6) her different “wedding dresses” and one to advertise her course. We need to put the screen shots here. No Arab lets his bride leaving the house looking like she is going to the office. Minimalism is NOT the motto of Dubai or Beirut. A woman marrying an Arab in that is exactly the kind of a 50-50 woman Anna Bey said she shouldn’t be. Where is Elie Saab? Why couldn’t they even have the budget to rent one?

7) In her comments on Instagram, her friends don’t congratulate her but her fans do, ask her friends to congratulate her on her marriage and just get a cold shoulder.

Add more to the lists. I think her odd wedding announcement is what is stirring doubt in women. Whatever works we should do. I think stirring doubt about her wedding is the smartest plan because her former fans who questioned her wedding got the largest number of people to ask questions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I agree Lauren, but to play devil's advocate - most married couples in their 40ties/50ties, especially with kids around me are not happy, especially if the male is wealthy/affluent. The woman, in her late 40ties of 50ties, after having kids and a career looks run down and you can see the husband can't wait to get away from her..

They might stay together for the appearances and for the kids but you can tell the husband loves her as a partner or mother to his offspring but the attraction is just not there.. for him to be attracted to her is something abstract. Then they look to have affairs and feel justified.
What is your take/solution to this?

To be honest, the angle I just presented above is something Aijia targets in her courses, telling women they should not do the 50/50 so I am sure many of our readers would like to know
I don't pretend to have all the answers. However, a lot of women who marry young and do the conventional thing, i.e. not the thing that makes them happy, end up unfulfilled. That translates into their life and marriage.

So if she has juggled kids and career, she likely has neglected herself, then wakes up 20 years later to realise her kids have their own lives, her husband does as well, and she is no longer valued by society. She has served her purpose and is no longer sexually at the top of the pyramid, has borne the children, so that cant be her prize either.

If I had to give ONE answer it is to live according to your rules, and not those given by society, or your parents, or your husband. A truly fulfilled woman living in her purpose is a vibrant, glowing thing that men and women of all ages and backgrounds want to be around. Strive to be that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

maria99

I don't pretend to have all the answers. However, a lot of women who marry young and do the conventional thing, i.e. not the thing that makes them happy, end up unfulfilled. That translates into their life and marriage.

So if she has juggled kids and career, she likely has neglected herself, then wakes up 20 years later to realise her kids have their own lives, her husband does as well, and she is no longer valued by society. She has served her purpose and is no longer sexually at the top of the pyramid, has borne the children, so that cant be her prize either.

If I had to give ONE answer it is to live according to your rules, and not those given by society, or your parents, or your husband. A truly fulfilled woman living in her purpose is a vibrant, glowing thing that men and women of all ages and backgrounds want to be around. Strive to be that.
Thank you for your answer. To be honest I haven't worked out that one myself, for sure 2 kids and a demanding career will take their toll on my still fresh body and face. Once I get to say 45 I hope to be somewhat attractive to my husband but I can't say I don't worry about it, looking at all the other marriages. I guess this is what aijia teaches, to not go 50/50, keep up your looks by not working full time and put money/investments away in case something happens

Maybe she has rubber friend called Vibrator?

Maybe Joseph performs anal on her? Or maybe she fucks him with a strapon?
Just wanted to say comments like this will turn off women who are on the fence when it comes to aijia. I would rather stick to making observations and discuss facts when it comes to her scamming course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

LovelyLady

Just wanted to chime in and say thank god this forum exists! I started following Anna/Aija November last year and about after a month noticed she's constantly contradicting herself as many of you have pointed out.

Some things I noticed: she's following Victoria Fox & Lydia Millen (if her style was as great as she'd claim this wouldn't be necessary (just look at her insa, the outfits on there shocked me the first time I saw them!) and they even wear some brands she 'banned', like she did with Chanel flap bags! She just couldn't afford them. In that same video, she sums up other bags worth the money, but not ONCE did she show she owns them, where did all the old Instagram bags go Aija?), Rebel Wilson, the Kardashians, Every outfit of Sex and The City and countless other women speaking Russian on Instagram. This doesn't add up as per usual, she's not even following her own advice. Mark my words: she will move to Dubai soon - why would she otherwise even follow Rich Kids of Dubai and other Dubai people's Instagram accounts who are very 'nouveau riche' and showing off their wealth? (I think her looking up US times is just an attempt to elevate the image of SOA and trying to be relevant, 'showing off' how many 'international' followers she has).

Also for someone who claims to have had an affluent lifestyle for quite some time, half the pictures on JSB are not even hers. Why would you do that unless you have something to hide/can't afford the lifestyle yourself? That whole fiasco about 'that's not my wedding dress' on Instagram and then showing the SAME dress/ugly mismatched skirt and whatever that was (FOR YOUR WEDDING, ffs!) just makes her look foolish. And that party afterwards lol. It's not even that expensive to hire a caterer and the fact that Lina even has to pay for the (very) minimal food as a party for your "wedding"? I don't even have words.

I 100% agree with everyone saying she needs the money, her 'workshop', where she was clearly upset, shows this. Why would she otherwise overprice and have such bull**** 'justifications' for the "extra value" you get.

Since you're reading this Aija, stop pretending to be an expert in things you're not and selling overly expensive courses (or trying to). That's not very elegant. PS: Oh, btw, I think the reason Aija is dressing like a grandma is because her Average Joseph will leave her otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

laurensanchez

VIP Member
People said on an earlier thread that she might like to go there but probably wouldn't. The USA/Canada do not have the same data protection laws as Europe and it's easy to find out pretty much all someone's personal information for just a few $. She wouldn't like that at all ... although to be honest we've documented quite a lot here already
I was the one who said it and trust me I would loveee to see it happen. Have a bottle of wine specifically for that purpose lol. I have a large network on that side of the pond and would love to send her name to my girlies for their entertainment.

At this point, Average Joseph and his concubine cannot move anywhere to escape their reputations. Wherever they go, they will still be the people they are: losers.

Let's analyse, since we know Aija loves our suggestions:

Europe & UK: BEEN THERE DONE THAT NEXT CASE

AFRICA: Hmm. Could be. Except that skinny blondes are definitely not the African standard of beauty. Maybe try Morocco, bit Arab, so Average Joseph will feel at home. Aija can have all the brown servants she wants, her racist fantasy.

MIDDLE EAST: Well. Why not? You have the rich Gulf countries, which attract the creme de la creme of Russian whores I mean women, so it will be incredibly amusing to see Aija bash their style and her adored jetsetbabes spit in her face. The men of course will not give her a second look.

So let's try the poorer countries that don't have oil: like Lebanon. Average Joseph will be living in hell. His family is there, so no opportunity to do Grindr dates without the risk of being caught. I give it 3 months before they kill each other having to actually spend time together as husband and wife. Maybe try Libya? Hear it's quite safe nowadays, hardly any risk for a beautiful blond woman.

ASIA: I'll let one of our Asian Tattlers chime in here. A vast continent, full of professional gold diggers though, so Anna's basic-level classes will be an absolute joke. Try selling this BS to a Shanghai girl or a smart educated Indian woman. No matter what part of Asia they are from, I've never met an Asian that will throw their money away without proper research!

ANTARTICA: Could be a perfect match. Cold like Comrade Aija's heart. The polar bears are white, so that is a plus in Joseph and Jane's book. Plus who will be competition up there? She will be a pioneer, the first billionaire matchmaker in the Arctic! We have a winner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

cherry cherry

Chatty Member
Good news for us and bad news for Anna, tattle is at the top of the Google results if you search for secrets of the elite woman

Fun fact: you can get discount coupons for school of affluence

There's also someone in Singapore selling access to the new course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27