Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I honestly can't bare her. Loose Women came on the telly before and i said to my fella, nope can't watch it with her on!! Only Loose Woman I actually like is Christine Lampard

Reactions: 3

Catwoman

VIP Member
No mention of what you get just blurb on a video about not allowing fear to stop you. 300 quid per annum or 29 quid per month now for first few days then it's up to 40 quid a month... And it's not launched until February. So are people paying now?? 🙄
No mention of what for. I'm not surprised she's left loose women, it's bad enough Nadia charging vulnerable viewers for membership views of her scabby lifestyle.

Reactions: 3

liar liar

VIP Member
I haven't watched LW for years - they are all given roles for each topic and it is much too obvious. I'm quite enjoying the variety on Steph's Packed Lunch - until I'm not lol.

Reactions: 2

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I honestly can't bare her. Loose Women came on the telly before and i said to my fella, nope can't watch it with her on!! Only Loose Woman I actually like is Christine Lampard
Me too. I really like Christine (or Ruth) presenting it

JD-Morgan

Isn’t she on her third marriage now??? That says a lot.

I was in the audience for LW a few years back and she really does rate herself. Once filming had stopped she didn’t talk to anyone or interact with the other LW. Just flicked through her notes while getting someone to touch up her make up and then turned on the smile when the cameras started filming again.
There’s also no way her (or the other LW) are doing their own hair and make up for the show just now.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I think she comes across all sweet and relatable and nice but behind the scenes is the biggest bitch going. She seems so fake to me. Not a fan at all.

Pinko

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she signed up to be in an independent film and it turned out to be fraud?

• Wow
  • Haha

JD-Morgan

Did she not cheat on her ex husband with her current husband who was the builder she had doing her house?

Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her husband looks like Bruce Forsyth were they related ??

No mention of what you get just blurb on a video about not allowing fear to stop you. 300 quid per annum or 29 quid per month now for first few days then it's up to 40 quid a month... And it's not launched until February. So are people paying now?? 🙄
No mention of what for. I'm not surprised she's left loose women, it's bad enough Nadia charging vulnerable viewers for membership views of her scabby lifestyle.
Do they have a YouTube channel ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
She was really going for it with the fake laugh yesterday 🤢 worse than usual.
I would love to know what the others think of her. I’ve seen a few dismissive looks from a couple of them when she tells her ‘hilarious’ stories.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
What the hell was going on with her hair today? Looked all over the place.

She's a bit too twee, trying to be all sickly sweet which comes across as false.