Amy Wilson Interiors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few people have asked for a thread on another thread so thought I’d make one.
Used to like her but have got bored of her plugging the eldest daughters ‘fashion’ style, her own ‘look I’m so cool dressed in white - again!, the middle one being a footballer - yawn! Another rich kid having more opportunities than the regular folks and the endless travelling and extravagance

Reactions: 5
I like Amy, she had a tough ride on the show she was on. Her home is amazing, and she seems to work in the creative world. It is not ad after ad which I always like.

So glad someone created a listing for her. She is talentless and desperate. Her profile mentioned she appeared on Design masters which she got kicked out very early on. If anything she is the equivalent of a joke act on Xfactor in that show. Just because you have a big house doesn't mean you are good at designs. Talentless and desperate mum like her really need to shut their gob if they think they are true interior designers. TRUE designers spend ££££ and years to study and have that artistic touch. A desperate privilege woman with a rich husband is not a designer. Also style by ruby, what a load of BS. She can't even dress. Every year she posts some birthday BS as if it is some wisdom. It just reflects she acts confidence (that's why she is always desperate in her stories and posts looking for validation). And her collection of blinds, omg what a joke!! its copy cat design. FU@ OFF AMY. DON'T EMBARRASS YOUR FAMILY FOR GOD SAKE. Man from fu@king Yorkshire, grow some balls and stop your wife from being an embarrassment
---
I like Amy, she had a tough ride on the show she was on. Her home is amazing, and she seems to work in the creative world. It is not ad after ad which I always like.
She did not have a tough ride. She has zero talent
---
Didn't she and comedown the woods set up some interior design club scamming northern mums their membership fee by hosting some sh@tty events. That didn't last long did it. Talk about NOT having business acumen lol

Reactions: 1
What's her account for? Does she see herself as an influencer or a gentrifier? Skeletor should come with a #TW 😱