Amy Nuttall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Very much like the Helen Skelton situation. Man leaves wife and comes off looking worse. I hope the rumour of Amy doing Strictly is true. That would really hammer it home to her husband who had a short fling and now appears to be single and soon to be a lot less rich.

Reactions: 8
I thought strictly would be a good option for Amy too. Has she been on tv recently not seen her on anything since downtown Aberystwyth I don’t think. The husband and his side piece have called things off but the speculation is that’s only due to the negative press and once media loses interest they will get back together.
I feel very sorry for Amy at home looking after the kids while he’s busy ‘at work’ except his work was shagging his mistress in a hotel room.

Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn't feel tempted in any way to go back to him ... he's shown her who he is - she needs to believe him!

Seems she's had rotten luck in the love stakes - but she's had to experience that for a reason (I believe that everything we go through happens for a reason - perhaps in her case she needs to avoid a certain type of partner?). I hope the next man she meets will spoil her rotten.

Reactions: 5
Amy is so beautiful I used to literally want to be her when she was in Emmerdale and I was a teenager.
I had no idea she was married to this guy but I have to say upon googling pictures of them together he doesn't look particularly happy in any of them. Maybe that's just his face and I know photos at events won't tell the full story...
Good for Amy if she continues with the divorce, I think she definitely has better times ahead!

Amy’s dad is a top barrister. She will go ahead with the divorce and I’m sure get a very handsome settlement.

Reactions: 7
Amy is so beautiful I used to literally want to be her when she was in Emmerdale and I was a teenager.
I had no idea she was married to this guy but I have to say upon googling pictures of them together he doesn't look particularly happy in any of them. Maybe that's just his face and I know photos at events won't tell the full story...
Good for Amy if she continues with the divorce, I think she definitely has better times ahead!
She really is gorgeous. I so hope she can get through this and eventually emerge on the other side and find happiness.

Reactions: 1
Another bloke who’s traded his beautiful wife in for someone who‘s very ‘plain’ as my late Nana would have said. I mean he’s just the dad from Broadchurch isn’t he? What else has even been in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you have to lay down all these ground rules the marriage is doomed. He’s going to end up resenting all these restrictions and end up cheating with someone else. Better to just cut her losses now and get rid

Reactions: 13
She must be a nightmare. Not saying what her husband has done is right (He's a scumbag) but he was willing to downgrade to get away from her

Reactions: 4
If you have to lay down all these ground rules the marriage is doomed. He’s going to end up resenting all these restrictions and end up cheating with someone else. Better to just cut her losses now and get rid
Yes, it’s also no life for Amy to live like that constantly checking up on him.

Bin him!

She must be a nightmare. Not saying what her husband has done is right (He's a scumbag) but he was willing to downgrade to get away from her
I don't think he downgraded, the other actress is gorgeous.
And him having an affair isn't Amy's fault, he was the twit. If he was trying 'to get away from' the 'nightmare' why has he gone back to Amy then?

I imagine she's taking him back because of the children, because it's scary to be a single mother - not everyone's as strong as Helen Skelton.
Think the rules is tabloid rubbish, after all who wants to be forced to go on a date to keep a marriage alive. Sure make time for each other, but not forced so that the other half doesn't do the dirty again.

Reactions: 6

Back together!!! I think it sounds like a money thing. She can live a more comfortable life with two incomes, because her own isn't making much.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why people say they’ve taken back a cheating spouse but have ‘laid down ground rules’ well they didn’t take notice of the rules/vows/promises you had between you before so how will the new rules help?

It’s like when they a sex offender out of prison and say oh well we’ve told them to keep away from schools/not drive a cab/whatever - well yeah, but we tell people not to be sex offenders and they didn’t obey that so why will they obey this?! And they usually don’t.

Also this is the third (?) times she’s caught him cheating (so he’s probably cheated way more) so the rules aren’t helping!

Reactions: 4