Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
She has some really dangerous views/opinions now. I bet her family back home are seriously worried about her.
Yeah. I think she has cut off her family too. She has liked tweeted about cutting off toxic family members. Her views are so extreme and dangerous now... It's like she got radicalized.

Emoji

Chatty Member
I remember her writing she did get all her kids vaccinated. She said at the time she did it as everyone else did but now she had 'researched' it she didn't agree with it. It was on an instastory so I can't screenshot it. Seems like her husband is behind her if she's talking about selling up and going travelling 😲

bubbletea123

VIP Member
This is sad. It seems all the loss in her life has really affected her view on things. Each to their own but honestly, she’s been such a typical ‘gram girl for so long that this seems so out of character. I got the impression that she absolutely was all about the big house and nice car and Instagram aesthetic.
Yeah, same. I remember when she first moved to the US, she was all about the big house and she loved it. She seems really fucked up now. I wonder if her husband goes along with it to appease her. I think her youngest baby she didn't vaccinate. She seems to have really spiraled in the past year and it is most noticeable on Twitter.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I shortly stopped following her after she moved to the US. She had made the move to America sound so exciting but in reality it sounds like shes moved to one of those small towns/small mentality places where everyone supports Trump so not so shocked by those tweets she has liked. A shame as she was one of the original bloggers I liked.
Yes, she moved to Richmond in Virginia. Surprisingly, where she moved to actually voted for Hillary, not by much, but she won that state. Nonetheless, I think she has been influenced ber some of the Trump/far-right shit. She seems pretty impressionable now. Imagine actually believing that mass shootings are a hoax by the left to control guns? Cause she likes posts about that.

I am from the UK and moved to Canada and my stance on guns has changed. I do think police should carry them, which they do here, and I think someone should be able to defend themselves with one (i.e. someone breaks into your house and tries to rape/shoot you, etc). BUT I would never support what Amy does. And I think automatic rifles should never be legal and the US needs to have more gun control.

I wonder how many old followers she has lost? I still see some big influencers liking her posts and wonder if they just see the photo and like it and not read into the caption?

I looked at socialblade and apparently, Amy is losing on average 90 followers a month.

Last edited:

openbook1

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again her husband seemed an uber sensible chap with an excellent degree from a highly regarded uni I just can't see him wanting to live in a caravan, grow all their own food and homeschool all the kids with essentially zero interaction from the outside world.....

Maybe he's just blinded by being in love with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or perhaps she is a nightmare if you disagree with her.

CatHun

VIP Member
She is unbearable.

She posted this as her son finds the math too easy that he is doing in first grade (primary one). She needs to get a grip. I guess he will just have to suck it up until the "gifted" class starts. She isn't the only parent who's kid is great at maths.
This wouldn’t happen if she was unschooling them 🙄 He’d be doing his a levels before January

Rosie878

VIP Member
Pretty sure she isn’t a Trump supporter, I’m sure she posted lamenting his win in 2016.

I don’t think she will go off-grid. She’s always been a huge consumer, loving the finer things in life. I’ve followed her for years too.

She has always seemed fairly isolated. In the Uk before marriage/kids she didn’t work I don’t think and didn’t seem the type to have lots of friends. She seemed to be in a little bubble with her fiancé.

I think she has had loads of trauma, aside from the tragic loss of her twins and mum, she had another difficult pregnancy, traumatic birth, ill health, she’s had a tough time. I think it does make you melancholy and don’t judge her for that.

She kind of missed the boat to make it really big with her blog. Was she friends with Zoella at one point?
I still follow her - her photography is beautiful.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Oh my god she actually has a thread! I had to unfollow her a few years ago. I can’t even put into words why but she just give me the ick.

Jassieau

Oh wow. I saw that this morning and wondered what you guys thought. I’m Australian so no idea on Virginia- are you saying the state is full of people who want to do what Amy is talking about?

Emoji

Chatty Member
It sounds like she's being brainwashed. I wonder what her husband makes of it all?
Just before I unfollwed her she had thought about selling their property and using the money to go travelling with the kids. Sounds like an amazing thing to do but in reality it's not very feasible. What about her husband's job? Stability and education for the kids?

avabella

VIP Member
I used to follow her years ago and always found her a bit up herself and like she thought she was better than everyone else.

openbook1

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much she’s changed - she’s turned into a looney. I’m surprised she hasn’t updated her profile pic wearing a MAGA hat...
I wouldn't be surprised if she had one at the point. Actually off her rocker. It is really sad to see as I've followed her since her blog started.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I'm the exact same, glad I found a thread on this...Amybabydoll69 was one of the first accounts I followed on youtube... between 2008 - 2013 I absolutely ADORED her fashion, beauty, wedding, interior and travel content on her blog....her babies essentially being stillborn is horrific and I wouldn't wish it on anyone and whilst I can fully appreciate that theres probably not a day that goes by when she doesn't think of them and I certainly don't think they shouldnt be mentioned on her social media but the extent of these type of posts to me, just gives her social media a real gloomy edge, its like the majority of her content is related to death and grief....

Case in point:

Instagram post about her eldests birthday, a whole paragraph where her grief about the twins is mentioned:
Instagram post about the season of autumn both her mum and her twins deaths mentioned:
Post about christmas, mums death mentioned:

She's evidently deeply affected by both these horrific events and should seek help ASAP. Her husband studied a really prestigious degree like mechanical engineering and obviously must be well paid for them to make the move to the US. From what I've seen of him on her blog, I didnt think he was the sort who'd just willingly give that up to live in a shed with 3 kids and grow his own food supply

who knows?!
I feel bad for the kids. I wonder do they feel like they live in the other babies shadow? Their birthdays, grief is always mentioned. She has been through so much. I hope she has a therapist.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Christ. She really is beginning to sound like a right-wing nut.

She has liked tweets before about how big pharma and the govt are out to get everyone and that cancer can be treated with marijuana. Surely she doesn't believe that her mum would have survived cancer if she had access to weed?

I do believe some parts of big pharma are bad but she has lost it. Not everyone is out to get you, Amy.

EDIT to add on third tweet.

If holistic medicine was so good thousands of years ago, then why were people dying of "natural causes" all the time at a young age? Now that we have modern medicine and know that cancer survival rates are on the rise, I am pretty sure many people of those times died from cancer but they didn't know it because they didn't have the same advanced research into a diagnosis that we do now. Also, flowers and herbs do not treat cancer, etc.

I can't stand people that post ludicrous shite like that. They are dangerous people.

Attachments

Last edited:

openbook1

VIP Member
Amy really has gone off into the deep end. She was posting yesterday about how the media is censoring "doctors" and how BREITBART had a medical conference and it was "censored." BREITBART, wtf. She has gone full-on right-wing nuts.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Yes, saw that post yesterday. I knew she had a warped view on schooling just couldn't remember if she actually followed through with it.

It seems she wants to wrap her kids in bubble wrap and not let them do anything normal. This could backfire on her as they get older. I honestly wonder what her husband thinks.