Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She didn’t mind the conventional life before they got their green cards to the US 🙄 Now she’s free to stay she’s all about doing her own thing
Yeah, that is true. It is a real shift in opinion. I do think a lot of it is because she has been through so much trauma. It is fine for people to want to do their own thing but she is extreme.

So her first child is vaccinated and that was In 2015.

http://www.amyantoinette.com/2015/08/henry-at-21-months.html

Not sure about the girl. And I am going to guess her latest baby who was born in 2018 isn't.

I recall seeing on Twitter she liked posts about cannabis treating cancer instead of chemo etc. Surely she doesn't believe her mum would have actually survived if she took cannabis instead of modern medicine?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

avabella

VIP Member
The general vibe I get from Amy is that after all the tragedy that hit, she searched for happiness through consumerism, through the big house, the perfect husband and family, the perfect make up, the flawless Instagram.

Perhaps now she is realising that that doesn't actually bring happiness at all, and is attempting to live a 'simpler', more fulfilled life. Unfortunately she lives in a state which is absolutely brainwashed so some of her ideas are wacky at best and highly damaging at worst.

I do hope she finds some peace.

Reactions: 3

barryjones

VIP Member
Just found this thread! Wanted to echo what everyone else has said, I used to love her and she seemed like EXACTLY the type who wanted a big house/car etc. Obviously she has gone through some horrendous stuff and I can't imagine what my mindset would be but I don't think I'd ever go down the 'mass shootings are conspiracies' route.
I work in childcare, Jennifer Rosellen is right. I don't understand how Amy can get on her high horse. Kids need a variety of things, not all things she can provide alone.
What a shame she's gone off the rails.

Reactions: 2

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Used to follow and enjoy her content but like a lot of you, the anti-vaxx stuff was enough for me to unfollow too. She sounds like she is going a bit 'flat-earther'

openbook1

VIP Member
Woooof. Looked at her profile for the first time in a while. She is deep into the right wing/qanon shite. She follows Candace Owens which says it all, liking a load of posts about the government using covid to control people etc.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Oh my god she actually has a thread! I had to unfollow her a few years ago. I can’t even put into words why but she just give me the ick.

This will sound odd but I also get a creepy feeling from her. Like she seems like a complete control freak that is going to damage her children.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Agree with everything you said. I used to love Amy and her content. Her kids are adorable and she takes beautiful pictures.
It's heartbreaking what her and her family have been through.
I just recently unfollwed her after the anti Vax posts. I don't have Twitter but that sounds worrying. She'll be supporting Trump next. I wonder if she has had any support or counseling?
She has the most beautiful children. She really has been through an awful lot. I haven't unfollowed yet, because she is a such a trainwreck.

Oh, I just remembered another thing that she believes. She follows people on Instagram that says that sunscreen causes cancer, not UV from the sun, and again it comes back to the Healthcare industry wanting to harm us.

I am truly amazed she hasn't come out as a Trump supporter. Her Twitter is interesting for sure. People's "likes" say a lot about them.

• Wow

Hanabanana

Same here, I’ve been hovering over the unfollow button for a while now. She’s been through so much and I used to enjoy what she posted but recently it’s been getting increasingly outthere and quite worrying!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It sounds like she's being brainwashed. I wonder what her husband makes of it all?
Just before I unfollwed her she had thought about selling their property and using the money to go travelling with the kids. Sounds like an amazing thing to do but in reality it's not very feasible. What about her husband's job? Stability and education for the kids?
I wonder what her husband is like? My husband and I have spoken about it and he thinks she def sounds brainwashed. I wonder in West Virginia, if there are a lot of antivax and pro gun people? Perhaps that has influenced her.

Yes I recall her saying that, about Hawaii I think.

She also doesn't believe in kids going to regular school. She believes they should learn freely and set their own boundaries or something like that. She shared an article on twitter a while ago. She believes the govt created schools and education to turn kids into "slaves" for the workforce. Her Twitter is a goldmine.

bubbletea123

VIP Member

A new post from Amy. She seems really lost and I don't think she will ever be fulfilled. She has been through a lot of trauma and if she isn't already, she needs to see a therapist.
She has spoken before about moving away, not working etc. It sounds like she wants to isolate herself and her family from the world, go off the grid, so to speak.
I honestly think her children will resent her when she is older. I think she means well but her beliefs are so damaging. 6

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
This is sad. It seems all the loss in her life has really affected her view on things. Each to their own but honestly, she’s been such a typical ‘gram girl for so long that this seems so out of character. I got the impression that she absolutely was all about the big house and nice car and Instagram aesthetic.

Reactions: 1

openbook1

VIP Member
are her kids at school? i wonder how her husband copes with it all, he seems really smart and sensible from what i remember and how being forced to work from home and with her and the kids, can't be easy.
They were at school before covid but she wanted to take them out of it as she doesn't believe in schools. Since covid it seems they've been at home.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I unfollowed her recently, having followed her for years and years, because of the weird social media activity. I know she’s had it rough, but the anti-vax stuff was the last straw for me.

CatHun

VIP Member
Flipping heck, sounds like she's gone batshit!
So is she homeschooling the kids then?
She wishes she was unschooling... whatever that means!
I think the hell she has been through has really changed her outlook on life unfortunately

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Just found this thread! Wanted to echo what everyone else has said, I used to love her and she seemed like EXACTLY the type who wanted a big house/car etc. Obviously she has gone through some horrendous stuff and I can't imagine what my mindset would be but I don't think I'd ever go down the 'mass shootings are conspiracies' route.
I work in childcare, Jennifer Rosellen is right. I don't understand how Amy can get on her high horse. Kids need a variety of things, not all things she can provide alone.
What a shame she's gone off the rails.
Yeah her first two years or so in the USA she was all about the big houses. Then something switched. You put it well, she does seem to have gone off the rails. Like a car crash in slow motion. I feel like her attitude must be so unhealthy for her kids to be around.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Ohh so glad I found a thread on her! I also have followed her from the UK and it has made me so sad to see her spiral like this. She’s so pretty and she knows it and she’s done well to survive all
the shit life has thrown at her but to pack it all
And travel like gypsies with three kids seems nuts. How will they support themselves!
I'm pretty sure she has mentioned getting botox which is a poison but won't vaccinate her kids because it is "poison."

I have nothing against botox and would perhaps get it myself but it seems hypocritical of her.

CatHun

VIP Member
She didn’t mind the conventional life before they got their green cards to the US 🙄 Now she’s free to stay she’s all about doing her own thing

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Used to follow and enjoy her content but like a lot of you, the anti-vaxx stuff was enough for me to unfollow too. She sounds like she is going a bit 'flat-earther'
Looking through her Twitter likes is a roller coaster. She doesn't tweet wild theories but she sure likes tweets about them.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I feel bad for the kids. I wonder do they feel like they live in the other babies shadow? Their birthdays, grief is always mentioned. She has been through so much. I hope she has a therapist.
Me too!! Seems to have got worse since they moved to America as well! I can only imagine she feels very very isolated