Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
Freak Show is not my favourite series but then I always end up thinking about Jessica Lange covering Lana Del Rey and Bowie and cant help but love it purely for that

• Heart
Reactions: 3

PreciousVenus

Not seen 1984, otherwise:

1. Murder House
2. Roanoake
3. Asylum
4. Cult
5. Coven
6. Apocalypse
7. Hotel
8. Freak Show

Looking forward to Double Feature! I hope it plays with the style again like Roanoake did.

Gggshh

Not seen 1984, otherwise:

1. Murder House
2. Roanoake
3. Asylum
4. Cult
5. Coven
6. Apocalypse
7. Hotel
8. Freak Show

Looking forward to Double Feature! I hope it plays with the style again like Roanoake did.
I recommend 1984 😃

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
1. Asylum
2. Murder House
3. Coven

Dislike all the rest. We try to watch them, but they're just terrible (it's like someone starts writing them, then starts tripping on acid and continues writing whilst on the trip). Wish they'd go back to the original concepts.

I agree with others Jessica Lange coming back would be a dream
100% agree! It's not the same without Jessica Lange.

Reactions: 2

Gggshh

I didn't like Roanoke when it came out. However my daughter has just got into AHS and she kept raving about it and told me to watch it again, and second time round I REALLY enjoyed it. It's so weird, because I can't understand why I didn't like it first time round. I assume I didn't get into it, so just watched it while being on my phone so it didn't really get my full attention. Not sure which one to rewatch next...maybe Coven or Asylum.
We had the same with coven and freak show we only watched them recently after giving up when they first aired. I am notorious for ruining things by scrolling my phone instead!

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
They’ve just announced the title for Season 10, it’s called Double Feature.

Two stories, one season. One by the sea and one by the sand.
The name is a bit random compared to previous but I’m still so excited!!
Can't wait! Currently rewatching all of the series!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I have to keep my phone away when watching TV but for me it’s because I end up googling someone that looks familiar, or a question and sometimes end up on an article that spoilers the very thing i’m watching !

hrh89

VIP Member
The first two episodes of American Horror Stories the spin off start tomorrow in the US! I’m intrigued how these will be. They are self contained episodes I believe rather than a season long arc.

Just watched the first two episodes. Kinda feels like some generic serial killer crime drama. It was decent enough but doesn’t feel like AHS. Maybe it will get better. Cool to see Russell Tovey taking the lead role in such a big show though! Great actor

Gggshh

Oooh love AHS! Excited to hear Tate Landon/Murder House is featured in the new double feature. Favourites are Murder House, Asylum and Coven. Actually did like Roanoke too, only one I couldn’t get into was Freakshow.
We never watched coven or freak show when it first aired as we just couldn’t get into them but rewatched both recently and really enjoyed freak show. My faves are definitely murder house and asylum though, the school shooting scene shook me up

• Heart

keytotruth

VIP Member
Asylum
Freak show
Hotel
Murder house
Coven
Apocalypse
Roanoake
Cult

Is order I prefer I think though last 2 could be switched

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
We tried watching this a few times over the years but just couldn't get into it then we started watching on Netflix at the beginning of the year and were hooked!! Can't wait for season 10! My order would be:

1. Coven
2. 1984
3. Murder House
4. Asylum
5. Roanoke (First half of it)
6. Hotel
7. Apocalypse
8. Freakshow
9. Cult

Funnily enough, we've been rewatching Buffy on E4 and got excited seeing the Murder House!

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
i have no idea tbh I watch them on sites where people upload the episodes 😂 cheap skate me cannot afford to pay for subscriptions lol

Haha, I use my MIL Netflix and we pay for Disney+ and let her use it. There's just too many subscription services now! But I'm paying for Disney+ so I try hold off watching things online because I want to get my monies worth 😂😂

For anyone else wondering, American Horror Stories airing weekly on Disney+ from September 8th. The normal AHS series is starting in October, again on Disney+, I'm not sure why there's a huge wait because stories has been on a few weeks in US now and AHS airs this month so not sure if they're tied up somewhere else, maybe Netflix? Anyway, those are when they're coming to UK 😊

• Heart

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
I think I would’ve enjoyed NYC more as a standalone show rather than part of AHS. It wasn’t bad per se but it just didn’t fit the vibe of the show.

That being said I’d love to see Joe Mantello (Gino) and Russell Tovey (Patrick) become series regulars. Leslie and Billie on the other hand need to go. Loved seeing Zachary Quinto again, I’ve wanted him back ever since Asylum.
I was going to say the exact same thing. Hopefully next season is more of a traditional one.