American Christian fundamentalists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT Girl Defined

Sorry for posting OT again, I have no idea how to send direct messages.

So thrilled to find more Duggar-, Girl Defined and other fundie snarkers here. There is a duggarssnark page on Reddit, as well as one that's called fundiesnarkuncensored, which is dedicated to American Christian fundamentalists more widely, where Bethany Beal from Girl Defined features all the time. Once you get to know her... she's a Pandora's box.

I read the subreddits dedicated to them but I don't have an account so I don't post there. Do we want to make an American Christian fundamentalists thread on Tattle? We can talk about the Duggars, Bates, related families, Girl Defined etc. Perhaps one of the more experienced Tattlers here can create the first thread (name suggestion: Christian fundies).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I tried to make the thread but I can't create a new tag for it. I assume maybe only a VIP member can do that? I haven't followed people like Girl Defined and the Duggars for several years but I've been following excultboy, who left the Exclusive Brethren in Australia, on TikTok. It would definitely be a good idea to have a space on Tattle to discuss them if anyone else wants to try!

Reactions: 2