Amber&Jett//ATeamAndBabyJ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can’t afford a pram she shouldn’t have a baby 🙄 she’s only saying she’s going to use it to get the views up on her videos

Reactions: 2
Did I just hear right that she lives in a one bed? With a toddler? And she’s planning on bringing a newborn into as well? 😳

Yeah Im sure her son sleeps in the main house in his own room but then they live in the annexe? Bit of an odd set up 😬

The pram *looks* like it could be the tfk duo pram which retails at over 1k. I really hope she didn’t get it sent to her for free

She’s never gonna get anywhere with that pram.
It’s 80cm wide. I have the bugaboo donkey which is 74cm and even that’s a struggle to get into most places!
Hers will never fit through doors

She’s never gonna get anywhere with that pram.
It’s 80cm wide. I have the bugaboo donkey which is 74cm and even that’s a struggle to get into most places!
Hers will never fit through doors
Thing is she has a 99th centile toddler, i dont know if you knew this about her toddler cause she never brings it up but her toddler is on the 99th centile?! Honestly never known anyone else to use the centile chart for anything past 1yr except her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is she has a 99th centile toddler, i dont know if you knew this about her toddler cause she never brings it up but her toddler is on the 99th centile?! Honestly never known anyone else to use the centile chart for anything past 1yr except her.
This cracked me up! 😅 my two and a half year old is also 99th for height and weight. Strange how he fits in his buggy still just fine even though he’s what half a year ahead of Jett and on the same percentile yet he apparently doesn’t fit in anything!

Reactions: 2
my two year old is the same percentile and i haven’t made a big song and dance about a buggy
still fits in the buggy just fine 😂

Reactions: 1
My tall almost 4 year old can still fit next to her sister in the ickle bubba venus 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1