Amber&Jett//ATeamAndBabyJ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was about time Amber had a thread, now she's quit her job & is going for the influencer life style full time.

Don't forget guys, ✨️Jett doesn't sleep✨️

Reactions: 1
The ‘mum car chats’ are utterly ridiculous and un safe. For someone who is always going on about car safety to be filing herself, frequently whilst driving is so dangerous. You can see her eyes flicking to (and lingering on) the camera. So bloody dangerous.
And the privilege of her- already worried about TTC for baby number 2 because it’s been 4 months and she assumed she’d be pregnant by now!!!!

Omgggggggg I'm so glad there is a thread for this woman!! Did she really need to post 457 videos about transitioning from 2 naps to 1 nap?!?! she needs to get a job if that's all she is worried about ffs!!

One of her recent tiktoks, saying what the babies dad does for them..

SoOoOo he does it all? All the nappy changes despite working? So what does she do given she's quit her job to be a SAHM?

Omg I was just thinking if she had a thread!
I used to enjoy her but now I can see her going down the influencer route and also the constant moaning about sleep. My baby doesnt sleep but the more you talk about it, the worse it is as it just consumes you 🤣 have a nap and just deal with it ahaha
And omg when she was writing to do lists a bit ago, now she's a SAHM, and there was "walk dog" or something along those lines... that should he a given task twice a day hun, you dont need to write it down 🙈

she’s so annoying
for the life of me do not get why she would have another baby this soon with jett being “high needs”
she said oh it’s okay we don’t sleep now
well being sleep deprived with a toddler and newborn is a whole different leve

all she does is make stupid indirect posts about “tiktok mums being cliquey and the whole community being bitchy” those posts are just as bad as the bitchy ones. i remember when she done one of those posts and she let the comments assume it was about linea (another tt mum)

Now 2 kids under 2 and she thinks shes the worlds most expert mum lol does her voice annoy anyone else?

I didn’t know she had a thread. Anyone else see the ‘cryptic’ video about Jett’s development?

she’s obviously referring to autism
she mentioned it a few times in her lives before
pretty sure he is two in the summer
my little one who is two soon is on the same pathway and i wouldn’t dream of even putting them on tiktok
every detail of his life is on her tiktok , children shouldn’t be used for content
she should’ve really thought about sharing her children at all.
digital footprints are real and no doubt she’ll try and turn into some sen advocate 🙃

Glad I found this she doenst want to talk about jetts pathway he is on but keeps making videos about it you either want to talk about it or you don't 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ but its very clear in what she is talking about

Reactions: 5
she even uses specific hashtags
she wants to become a full time influencer you can tell
really rubs me up the wrong way when these influencers over share there children’s lives
they can’t even consent