Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any1 know what happened between her and Carla Lawson? X
Something about one of them shagged or tried to shag the others fella, can’t remember which way round it was. It was on Carla’s thread or go back a few pages it may have been on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Something about one of them shagged or tried to shag the others fella, can’t remember which way round it was. It was on Carla’s thread or go back a few pages it may have been on this one.
Girl you always know the tea!!! Like an encyclopaedia of tattle facts 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be about 50k in debt that she’ll never pay back for a Mickey Mouse degree she won’t do anything with

Reactions: 2
Not sticking up for her but her daughter is quite clever isn’t she? Didn’t she get really good A level results? I could be thinking of the wrong person like 🫤

Not sticking up for her but her daughter is quite clever isn’t she? Didn’t she get really good A level results? I could be thinking of the wrong person like 🫤
It must have been that i was thinking of, I was certain she'd already graduated from another degree? But it must have been results.

Anyone know why Carla is now going as Carla Lawson Jones? Haven't looked at her profile but don't remember her being anything other than Carla Lawson?

Reactions: 2
It must be tit getting old when your whole life has been all about what you look like. Does she have anything to fall back on or is she hoping to bag a millionaire?

• Haha
It must be tit getting old when your whole life has been all about what you look like. Does she have anything to fall back on or is she hoping to bag a millionaire?
This comment sums her up. She’s a woman in her 40s hanging around with and dressing like girls her daughters age like an absolute beg.

Her photos are edited to death. There’s plenty of people on here that have seen her in person.

Reactions: 9
This comment sums her up. She’s a woman in her 40s hanging around with and dressing like girls her daughters age like an absolute beg.

Her photos are edited to death. There’s plenty of people on here that have seen her in person.
I went to school with her shes always been the same all about looks money and gangsters 🤣

• Heart
The whole gang of them just look like old coke slags who'd do anything for a stripe
Her life has what purpose exactly? Her daughter is an adult now, she has no young kids or family of her own. She’s single again because her and her ‘fiancé’ (if we are to believe what people said on here was an alcoholic) have ended. No established career. What does she do exactly? She’s not a home owner, she rents. By 40 you’d expect to have at least one of those things going on.

Reactions: 6
Her life has what purpose exactly? Her daughter is an adult now, she has no young kids or family of her own. She’s single again because her and her ‘fiancé’ (if we are to believe what people said on here was an alcoholic) have ended. No established career. What does she do exactly? She’s not a home owner, she rents. By 40 you’d expect to have at least one of those things going on.
she bums coke off fellas and lets them rattle her in exchange

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9